• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Thank you girls :hug: going soon, I didn't manage to get any sleep tonight :(

Thank you girls :hug: going soon, I didn't manage to get any sleep tonight :(

You'll make up for it tonight when you have seen that little bean and can relax a little bit!

Lots of love

xxxxxxxxxx

I have a bean :) now brunch time, more details later

:yay: Hope I knew u had a lil bean growing in there, so so happy for u!!

Don't keep us waiting too long for details and pics :) xxxxx

Last edited:
Thank you girls so much, I am so so happy that I almost cried when I saw the heart beating. I don't have a pic as It wasn't the best of the image today and because of that w struggled a little to actually hear the hb but we saw the little heart beating. It's measuring 6+ that's about right with my dates.
Also because you would think that I would relax now but nope nope lol I am going back on 28 February for one more ultrasound even free this time.
Now I can only hope that it's a sticky bean

Thank you girls so much, I am so so happy that I almost cried when I saw the heart beating. I don't have a pic as It wasn't the best of the image today and because of that w struggled a little to actually hear the hb but we saw the little heart beating. It's measuring 6+ that's about right with my dates.
Also because you would think that I would relax now but nope nope lol I am going back on 28 February for one more ultrasound even free this time.
Now I can only hope that it's a sticky bean

So happy for you!

I think statisically once you see a HB the odds of m/c fall dramatically?

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Carnat I have no idea but I certainty hope so!!!!
Amy when is your scan?
That's it shopping finished on a side note 200 euros at the supermarket... This country so bloody expensive it is...
Anyway making a tea and going to study for the rest of the day. Now only i we didn't have a puppy.
That makes me think dysco how do you manage to get any writing etc done at home with a dog? Should I hope that when It finishes its puppyhood it will stop whine and stop wanting constant attention and entertainment?

Aw hope I'm so happy it was well you must feel so relieved! I haven't even thought about going to my doc yet I'm waiting until I'm about 8 weeks. I said last night I was going to booka private scan but I might just wait for my 12 week one. Xxxx

Carnat I have no idea but I certainty hope so!!!!
Amy when is your scan?
That's it shopping finished on a side note 200 euros at the supermarket... This country so bloody expensive it is...
Anyway making a tea and going to study for the rest of the day. Now only i we didn't have a puppy.
That makes me think dysco how do you manage to get any writing etc done at home with a dog? Should I hope that when It finishes its puppyhood it will stop whine and stop wanting constant attention and entertainment?

ouch norway is sooo pricey! Gizmo (my dog) is mostly not demanding if he's with me, i.e. sat under the blanket on my lao or with his head helpfully on the keyboard! I just try and get on with it when he's there and use my breaks to have a play and then just be firm. He's older now (5) so not really too tough so it will def get better as your little pooch gets older i'm sure!

Aw hope I'm so happy it was well you must feel so relieved! I haven't even thought about going to my doc yet I'm waiting until I'm about 8 weeks. I said last night I was going to book a private scan but I might just wait for my 12 week one. Xxxx

I don't think i'll be able to wait that long if TTC is successful. If i don't get offered an early scan i'll get a private one i think. Well done for being so relaxed hun! Hope the running still going well!

Morning girls I just been to the loo and have a some spotting I'm freakin out

Amyrose hun I hope you are OK, call your epu and go in for them to check you out I don't mean to sound like I'm trying to worry you but just to be on the safe side I'm keeping everything crosses that all's OK xxx

Omg I hope you are ok. Is it red or brown ? Do you have any cramps ? I will keep you and the bean in my prayers. Can someone else help you with the kids today?

It is a browny colour at the mo I don't have any cramps but I didn't the last time. Epu won't be able to help me thi early all I can do is wait and see. I'm gutted today x

I've had brown "sludge" with all of my (successful) pregnancies.
I know you and bean will be fine.
Bean is just snuggling in :hugs:
You're going nowhere lady!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen