• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Thanks hun al is working an hour away. I dont have anyone other then him. I'm almost done now it hasn't been to bad x

hey AR hope your tonsilitus isnt too bad sweets ( stalked you on MFP )

Get better soon Amy.

Keep warm, drink lots of fluid and don't go out unless you have to do - lots of crappy TV and magazine with tea and biscuits for you

xxxxxxxxxx

Omg our bunnies escaped again...and we have so much snow it will be impossible to find them around :(

Omg our bunnies escaped again...and we have so much snow it will be impossible to find them around :(

Are they called Harry and Houdini by any chance? :)

Your bunnies are so naughty! If they have any sense they'll be home soon

xxxxx

They are called mr carrot and sir lettuce and they somehow get out from a locked cage...

The postman came with a package and this was inside: random present from my oh

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328277249.432849.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328277249.432849.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 10
Awwww thats well cute lol. What are ya calling him! What is it???a dinosaur?

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

It's a baby murlock apparently, I have no idea what that Is lol. It came in an egg and it has a name already that was on the egg-Gorky

Lol murlocks are off world of warcraft! I love teddies x

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

Hey girls,I can use some prayers for tomorrow morning :( I am so so afraid. Please keep me in your prayers

Hey girls,I can use some prayers for tomorrow morning :( I am so so afraid. Please keep me in your prayers

So it's tomorrow is it sweetie?

I'll be thinking of you and your bean darling

xxxxxxxx

Tomorrow 9.30 that's 8.30 for uk but it may take an awful lot to update you as oh got a free day too and going for some shopping, supermarket etc after that.

I will say a prayer for you Hun I cant wait to see your little bean xxx

Tomorrow 9.30 that's 8.30 for uk but it may take an awful lot to update you as oh got a free day too and going for some shopping, supermarket etc after that.

OK sweetie, I won't panic if it takes a while for you to post.

I look forward to hearing that all is well though :)

Lots of love

xxxxxxxx

everything crossed for you Hope, i'm sure its a scary process but I hope its going to be wonderfully reassuring experience for you. I'll be checking in to see if you've posted if I get a chance although i'm teaching all day. I'll be thinking of you first thing for sure :hug:

I will be thinking of u tomorrow Hope, I know just how scary that first scan is :hugs: I am sure all will be great and u will get to see ur lil bean on the screen with their lil heartbeat. Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back