• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Good morning everyone, still freezing , I want this winter over now lol...
How are you girls ?

Good morning all. I'm one less school run today al is taking the big kids so I actually get to have a cuppa before I leave. Yay

Hey amyrose, I hope you had a god day, how are you feeling? Are you completely paranoid as I am? Or it's only me lol?

Dysco, I wanted to ask you and completely forgot. Doi have to do anything puppy wise now that I am pregnant? Like more deworming or who knows what? How did your dog act when you were pregnant? Mine it's completely the same made me wondering if I actually have a bubs in there, ok I know I am paranoid but wait and see when you all get your bfps lol, thn you can join me to craziness...

Omg hope I am on knickerwatch so much my head is stuck between my legs. I am trying to not freak out completely but failing epically lol
Al has just made me freak completely all I wanted was an idea of his guest list and he kept laughing saying stupid crap like hulk hogan the fall guy yoga ahhhhhhhhhh! Bring on several hormonal strops later and we still have no guest he needs to sleep with one eye open tonight or he won't have balls

Rant over lol x

Knickerwatch is the worst - been there done that far too many times.

I won't even bother to tell you to relax as I kinow it will be impossible.

Just every day as it comes and set yourself small milestones you need to pass..

I am hoping this one is super stuck already

xxxxxxxx

I keep telling myself to stay calm and just take it as it comes I think if I say it enough it might sink in lol
On the plus side my blood pressure is normal fir the first time since last April I am so happy I am putting down to my "clean" diet I hate the word diet as it's actually a change of life style rather then anything. X

Good morning everyone. Started the day today with French toast, it's been months since he had this and I must say God was good :)
The day is getting finally bigger here, until now it the sun was rising at around 9 o clock and the sunset was at 3 o clock. Now it's still light at 5 o'clock and the sun is rising at around 8 at mornings. An improvement I must say though I am not looking forward of having sun the whole day whole night with only 1/2 drakening for 2 h per night :( it feels so unnatural to me and last summer I totally suffered because of that ( my first summer in Norway).
2 full week pregnant today and I still do t know what to do with myself lol. I feel totally in limbo not knowing if I have a bean growing inside me or it's a blighted ovum again :(. But ofc I can't bring myself to book the scan either lol.

Anyway enough ranting for this morning, spaghetti carbonara today and tiramisu for desert, though I better stay away from desert anyway as I can barely fit in my clothes already . Probably having to do with me snacking non stop the past 2 weeks....

Have a nice day everyone

Last edited:
Good morning hope x

Omg girls I did something really stupid last night I went into tri1 and freaked the shit out of myself I actually went to bed crying incase I had jinxed myself I won't be going there again in a hurry. I was in a panic when I got up this morning I just dont feel pregnant I have no tests left so peed on an opk
d4b7800b-fd46-9903.jpg

I don't know how it should look when your pregnant should it be darker? God I'm so stressing today I could cry

Amy - that OPK looks very good to me!

Try not to worry sweetie but yep maybe give Tri 1 a miss for a while? At least until you've had an early scan maybe?

xxxxxxxxx

Good morning everyone. Started the day today with French toast, it's been months since he had this and I must say God was good :)
The day is getting finally bigger here, until now it the sun was rising at around 9 o clock and the sunset was at 3 o clock. Now it's still light at 5 o'clock and the sun is rising at around 8 at mornings. An improvement I must say though I am not looking forward of having sun the whole day whole night with only 1/2 drakening for 2 h per night :( it feels so unnatural to me and last summer I totally suffered because of that ( my first summer in Norway).
2 full week pregnant today and I still do t know what to do with myself lol. I feel totally in limbo not knowing if I have a bean growing inside me or it's a blighted ovum again :(. But ofc I can't bring myself to book the scan either lol.

Anyway enough ranting for this morning, spaghetti carbonara today and tiramisu for desert, though I better stay away from desert anyway as I can barely fit in my clothes already . Probably having to do with me snacking non stop the past 2 weeks....

Have a nice day everyone

It must be insance to have such extreme "seasons" ?? I can't imagine having sunlight for almost 24 hours a day.

I reckon you need to bite the bullet and start thinking about booking that scan sweetie?

Once you know all is well maybe you can begin to actually enjoy this time?

xxxxxxxx

ar i would imagine you will show up a + on an opk when pregnant since you are full of pregnancy hormones :hugs: you silly moo! take a breather and stay away from tri1 for a bit, why dont u do a pg journal instead tri scares me and I am not even pregnant lol

Good morning girls :)

I had a dream that I had 2 maids, an old lady who was cooking, a gardener and Someone to walk feed etc the puppy....and then I woke up lol :( so today I am not in the right mood lol. I am freezing and so sleepy and so tired and with no maids, old lady gardener and puppy sitter :(

Anyway weekend soon and I cna see the light at the end of the tunnel...that was a long week. My plans for this weekend is to do absoloutely nth if possible.

Last edited:
Lol at ur dream, I have totally random dreams aswell!

You rest up this weekend, I have allll my ironing to do as my iron went this weekend so waiting for the new one to come x

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

Morning my live muffins!
Omg I had a dream I was back with my ex last night and he was hot as fuck! Quiet ironic really because he us a fat ugly pug :sick:
Now my mind feels like it needs a good scrub with bleach lol
I'm off shopping for wedding bits after I drop the kids off Eek!

eeek get your mind out the gutter missy!!! i had a sex dream about sheldon cooper off the big bang theory a while ago :shock: he is gross too but in my dream he was like woooaaahhh nelly!!!!

needless to say I had a shower as SOON as i woke up, dirty lynette :slap:

Last edited:
Oh man - I never have dirty dreams?

Unless you include last week when I dreamt I was having sex with my OH in a bed, in a big massive department store and every time we really started getting into it I would see a member of my family in the distance and make him stop :shock::oooo:??

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Woke up and outside is full of snow and my car has a flat tier....:shock:nice start of the day lol.

Last edited:
Good morning all
God I'm so poorly today I have really bad Tonsilitis I'm feeling so sorry fir myself. I wish I could stay in bed

Poor you, stay warm and go see your doctor to give you sth to feel better soon. Can't someone else do the school runs ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back