• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our little dream :) Had a mc???

ar i need to do a digi but i darent in case it says the same

Surely it's better to know though hun?

I did a digi yesterday and nearly threw it out the window BUT at least I knew and I opened up some Prosecco to "cheer me up" :shock:...

I am still so angry today BUT I am at least able to make my TTC plan for next month!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Join me in the feb ttc crew carnat! Gutted for you though :hug:

do those digis girls, :)

Hope my oH is exactly the same, don't think i've ever heard him say sorry but he'll apologies in his way, just like that!

Really dysco I thought only mine is so selfish lol what's. Wrong with them lol. I swear if I get a sticky bean I will make everything to make it an emotionally mature person.

Lynette imam saying it again go poas please take me out of my misery woman

i'm on tenterhook til 1pm now lynette!
OH hope you are not alone. My OH can be v up and down, had a stinking row last week when his bike got nicked, both ended up in tears, i had a breather upstairs, come down and said sorry for leaving back gate knocked and then he cooked dinner (his way of apologising cos it was my turn to cook).

Hi Hope and Amy,

Hope you lovely pregnant ladies are doing OK today?

Hope - I am another with with a stubborn OH! I could count the amount of times he has actually said sorry to me on one hand...

He is a sweetheart 95% of the time and an arsehole 5% LOL

xxxxxxxxx

When I asked him after that if he feels sorry that made me cry he said yes and gave me a hug and a kiss. I really think that men are emotionally immature most of the times and I also think that they should be special courses to teach couples how to handle each other etc lol.

me and OH argue all the time as he is so blunt when he says things ( the aspergers doesnt help ) and he upset me friday by saying i was being clinical about ttc and i shud get over the mc '' its just one of those things'' i was SO SO upset i was sobbing and he is always sorry but it takes me to be super upset for him to see what he has done

OH got up yesterday to find me scrubbing the toilet, in tears - he just kind of patted me on the shoulder and offered me a cuppa!

Poor fella, at that point he didn't know why I was so upset (he wondered if it's because I'd got a BFP for a while :shock:, the realised it's becasue I'd got my 2nd BFN of the weekend)

Miscarriages, TTC and pregnancy after a loss doesn't just affect us ladies - sometimes I forget that

xxxxxxxxx

My oh yesterday when I was so upsetting about non symptoms et etc he said lets get a ready made one( to adopt) and that's not even the first time he says that lol. I think he is afraid of the whole pregnancy labour thing. He Dosent Even want to be there during labour lol....as about the mc or the possibility of a new mc he always said so what we will get a new and improved one, there are more from where this one came from ... Men lol...

5199cea2-8feb-d1c3.jpg
just incase I hadn't posted it like everywhere already lol
My god just had such a disaster inthe bloody van broke down on
My way home from Aks mum and dads I couldn't call Als dad as he was in his way for his cancer op consultation. Al is in sheffield so I was suck. It's amazing the amount of ignorant twats that watched me trying to push a big van off the road on my own. Luckily enough obe of Als mates came to help me it was a loose something or other that took a bloody hour to fix me and rose were freezing. I can't complain I can get the kids from school now phew!

:yay: i never got a test as boot was too busy :-( i do have a digi at home tho so will have to wait.

god i am grumpy, i am so nervous about it i could cry

Aw Hun it's a bloody awful feeling I am praying you will have tears of joy very soon xxxxxxx

so pleased to see that AR!!!
Lynette i hope you can relax tonight, poas when you feel ready and we'll be here for you whatever xxxx

Well done amyrose :) its wonderful to see itin words isn't it?

Right I managed to finish my work lol even with me bei in pf all day lol, noi have to go cook nobody knows what yet but we will see and wait odor my oh. Lynette I keep everything crossed for your digi result. I will keep checking to see how you are doing. Remember deep breaths. Pms me if you need a rant or whatever. Good luck girl.
I am thinking about some hot coco for tonight nom nom nom :D

Last edited:
thanks girlies, i had a bit of a strop earlier :blush: but i am ok now, using the digi when i get home for definate

haha its ok hun i am glad you are all making me do it as I am being a total numpty and should just get it out the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back