• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our little dream :) Had a mc???

I can vaguley see it Amy - but it's not a very strong line?

Hopefully by Sunday it will be though.....

I am sure this is the start of your BFP it's just very early :)

xxxxxxxxxx

It is a squinter it looks better in rl or my imagination lol
Roll on Sunday x

It is a squinter it looks better in rl or my imagination lol
Roll on Sunday x

I can't post until Monday but I'll be logging in so will check up and on you!

Fingers and toes crossed sweetie

xxxxxxxxx

Looking good Amy, looks like my first lines for my bfp :D xx

AmyRose-couldn't even see my bfp initially on a picture so that looks as exciting as hell I hope it's a bfp for you.

As for you other lovely ladies I hope you get yours too, you have been little treasures in here Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs:

Amy - there is a line there deffo sweetie. Fingers toes and everything else crossed!!

Have I missed some more BFPs in here??

Hope you ladies are doing ok xx

Amy that's most definetely a BFP. Mine wasn't even so dark and I got a positive digi, go buy a digital one for tomorrow morning.

It's ok Hun here's hoping we don't need to tear our eyeballs out trying to see a line on it in a few days I always get the urge to draw a line on them when they don't say what I want lol
Oh here's my opk for today it's dark for a few days before af is due
5199cea2-7987-74cd.jpg

thanks nat you can be my chief line spotter from now on your payment will be a life time supply of peesticks lol xxxx

Lol thanks hun sounds like a good deal xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Al his home until Monday I have an asda test left for Sunday. I don't want to build his hopes up until I am sure it's a sticky x

Al his home until Monday I have an asda test left for Sunday. I don't want to build his hopes up until I am sure it's a sticky x

Please be sticky Please be sticky Please be sticky Please be sticky Please be sticky Please be sticky xxxxxxx good luck lovely, xxxxx

I done a test this morning and it is a bfp. I had a chat with al and we are over the moon. How can you be so happy yet so scared all at once? I am praying this little bubs is a strong one. Xxx

Yey, congrats AR! Fantastic news! What a bumper month this is! Xxxx

Good morning ladies how are you all doing? Freezing in here but i am workng from home today, currently sitting near the fireplace doing some paperwork.
My oh managed to make me cry yesterday when while we are cleaning the house I told him that th vacumer bag is full and he snapped at me sth like don't you see I am busy and so tired?? Anyway he pissed me off completely as I wasn't even asking him to change the bag, I was rather only a comment....I mean other oh are so careful with their pregnant girls don't let them do any housework and mine still acts like he is more tired and like he did everything while wise napping or sth lol. I mean really???i vacuumed the whole 3 floors house, dusted every room, shook the carpets outside while meantime he was moving his tools (leftovers tools from fixing the bedroom) fom th second floor in the yard and basement.

Btw my oh sucks completely with saying that he is sorry lol, he never never does that....selfish man is selfish....
Anyway he offered me a lollipop as an act of asking fr forgiveness lol...

I wonder if he will act like that when I will not even be able to put my shoes on...I will kill him...

Ok that was a serious morning rant lol, sorry girls, how was your weekend?

Sorry but that made me laugh al does stuff like that when he's sorry I find it cute lol men just don't think and have no idea how we feel I bet they are big quivering wrecks on the inside and terrified of our growing hormones lol
I woke up this morning and bam!!!! Huge boobs. I was like hello how nice of you to appear ouch lol
I just got my digi I'm doing it when I drop the kids off im sick incase it says not pregnant :sick:

ar i need to do a digi but i darent in case it says the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back