Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Good morning my lovelies!
Well I caved and tested this morning as my boobs seem to have grown over night. I had a very feint positive on a fr. It's a squinter but there. I will leave it now until Sunday or I will drive myself loopy.

How are you all today? Xxx

Good morning my lovelies!
Well I caved and tested this morning as my boobs seem to have grown over night. I had a very feint positive on a fr. It's a squinter but there. I will leave it now until Sunday or I will drive myself loopy.

How are you all today? Xxx

Oh wow hun - excellent news!!!

I am trying to hol dout as long as possible before testing!!! I hate the 2ww though and feel like I am going nuts!

xxxxxxxxxx

Here's a pic of my squint worthy line lol
5199cea2-6f7b-afb3.jpg

Don't worry if you can't see it I'm not sure now if it's a line or an evap x

I can see that amy, faint but deffo there xxx

6d9b4d03-72e0-fbd9.jpg

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

It's ok Hun here's hoping we don't need to tear our eyeballs out trying to see a line on it in a few days I always get the urge to draw a line on them when they don't say what I want lol
Oh here's my opk for today it's dark for a few days before af is due
5199cea2-7987-74cd.jpg

thanks nat you can be my chief line spotter from now on your payment will be a life time supply of peesticks lol xxxx

Right I can def, def, def see the line on the OPK and I agree that a few days before AF there should be no line at all??

Awww Amy - how exciting hun!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

The only reason I'm testing early is because of the the training I'm doing I would hate to put a little bub in danger. If that is a line on my fr then it should only get darker and I should see a proper line by Monday

I got a positive digi with that kind of line :) fx for you

Good morning everyone

morning hope, has the weather improved ovber there yet? xx

Wow really hope?
How are you today my lovely?

I'm so pissed off ALS wages are not in the bank his boss is a prize twat. You know the kind small man big ego and cubin heels. He changes payday every month without telling anyone. I was on my way out with Rose lucky a checked my balance. Luck I have all my shopping in and the van stocked up with petrol. We haven't got paid since 2 weeks before Christmas I want to kill him

The weather is still awful :(

I doing fine , quite tired and with sore boobs.
I am so happy that the weekend is finally here :) that week was really dragging. Anyone has plans yet for the weekend ?

I'm wedding planning and we are off to Skeg Vegas to see Als sis and kiddies so it should be a lovely day out all out kids get on so well together it's lovely to see

Wow really hope?
How are you today my lovely?

I'm so pissed off ALS wages are not in the bank his boss is a prize twat. You know the kind small man big ego and cubin heels. He changes payday every month without telling anyone. I was on my way out with Rose lucky a checked my balance. Luck I have all my shopping in and the van stocked up with petrol. We haven't got paid since 2 weeks before Christmas I want to kill him

OMG how can you keep changing payday, what a twat!

I can see the HPT line, so everything crossed for sunday for you.
Hope you are all ok girls. Nothing going to plan today but still heading for dartmouth soon. Had a lovely evening last night, couple of cocktails and little else as although i can drink i kinda now prefer not to keep it more moderate that i used to! especially when have to work :) We'll be on the dry white later anyway once we get down south :) I actually hope you girls don't get a sniff of wine, so i get all your pissing sticks and you have lovely bfps to nuture :)

I do miss my wine (it's been 10 days since I had a glass LOL I sound like an alchie!)

Have a glass for me sweetie!

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
:rofl: pissing sticks! i hope i can pass mine on to you asap

I have tested again I'm addicted what can I say! I got a darker line I'm shitting incase it's just a trick. I have another test left for Sunday.
5199cea2-cd3a-be3a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back