Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Wow carnat, they sound so yummy! Much more healthier than my McDonald's I just had lol

My big day is 5th March, so less than 6 weeks to go, eeek! :lol: can't wait xx

Wow carnat, they sound so yummy! Much more healthier than my McDonald's I just had lol

Wowser - you must be so excited!

We expect piccies from you as well hun

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Ooo day after my birthday!!

Well I tested today bfn! I have another one I will use on Sunday but I'm ok either way x

me too, maybe 10 dpo?? so i should really test at the weekend but i cant help it lol

I think I'm 11 dpo xxx

You're probably a little too early as well...

If you look at the % on the tests you will see that most of them are 98% effective if used the day before AF is due - any earlier than that then your odds of getting a an accurate result drop.

I am testing 2 days before AF and 13 dpo - if I get a BFN then I'll test agian the next day....

No-one is out until the witch gets them

xxxxxxxxx

Maybe I'm just testing to early if I only had ib yesterday either that or my af is playing silly beggers
Good luck my little chickens xxx

Hear Hear carnat! stop testing early girls! I know its tempting :)

Love your recipe btw! At new year i did a similar thing but with lamb mince and added some morocan spices. We had it with couscous instead of pasta and was lush! bit of a twist on a favourite!

I off to the pub soon, as i'm out this month, might as well make the most of it! leaving do for one of the girls in the lab. OH is joining us so should be fun :merry:

We are off to friends for the weekend so if i can get through tomorrow reading a thesis and writing the comments (bleugh) and a load of meetings, i'll be off for the weekend. Hope the weather is ok, not much to do in dartmouth if the weather is shit, good job i can drink :p

Hear Hear carnat! stop testing early girls! I know its tempting :)

Love your recipe btw! At new year i did a similar thing but with lamb mince and added some morocan spices. We had it with couscous instead of pasta and was lush! bit of a twist on a favourite!

I off to the pub soon, as i'm out this month, might as well make the most of it! leaving do for one of the girls in the lab. OH is joining us so should be fun :merry:

We are off to friends for the weekend so if i can get through tomorrow reading a thesis and writing the comments (bleugh) and a load of meetings, i'll be off for the weekend. Hope the weather is ok, not much to do in dartmouth if the weather is shit, good job i can drink :p

I am tres jealous, a nice glass of something dry and white wouldn't go a miss right now!

That will be my first purchase if AF shows her ugly face!

Your weekend sounds lovely hun - have a fabby time!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

You girls are giving me a longing for a glass of wine and I never drink lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back