Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Hi AR good to see you! must be nice running with your boys! hope its making a difference :) glad the wedding plans are making progress. what have you got left to do. sent our invites out today. I made them on jessops with photos from where we got engaged.

They sound lovely hun!

I hope you will post lots of piccies after the event? I am so excited for you!

(and as I am never likely to get married I'll have to do it vicariously!)

What are your plans for honeymoon?

xxxxxxxxx

we thought we might drive drown to the south of france/northern italy. OH gets diesel paid for by work so we could throw tents and camping stuff in the car and just spend some time having fun on the beaches :). I'm hoping i'll have a bfp so didn't want to book anything exotic, although would have loved to go on safari! I know i'll be paranoid this time so don't want to be going to the other side of the world, climbing mountains or taking anti malarials this time!

we thought we might drive drown to the south of france/northern italy. OH gets diesel paid for by work so we could throw tents and camping stuff in the car and just spend some time having fun on the beaches :). I'm hoping i'll have a bfp so didn't want to book anything exotic, although would have loved to go on safari! I know i'll be paranoid this time so don't want to be going to the other side of the world, climbing mountains or taking anti malarials this time!

Oh that sounds lovely hun - and perfect for bub's to come along as well :)

xxxxxxxxx

That sounds lovely I'm jealous! x

I'm at the confirming things stage and paying for things. I've decided against the chip van and we are going with a hog roast aswell as a massive buffet our guests will leave a few stone heavier lol
We have booked a massive bouncy castle and a big slide and a gladiator arena for the the kids they were quite reasonable with there prices 2. I'm still undecided on table decorations I just want to keep them simple so I'm going to look at balloons during the week again the kids will have a blast with them. I got a dj to play for 5 hours he provides his own lighting and smoke machine for 180 he seems to be really good so that was a bargain. I still have lots to do even though in my mind I'm organised lol
We don't have honeymoon plans as such but we will take the kids away for a few days somewhere xxx

That sounds lovely I'm jealous! x

I'm at the confirming things stage and paying for things. I've decided against the chip van and we are going with a hog roast aswell as a massive buffet our guests will leave a few stone heavier lol
We have booked a massive bouncy castle and a big slide and a gladiator arena for the the kids they were quite reasonable with there prices 2. I'm still undecided on table decorations I just want to keep them simple so I'm going to look at balloons during the week again the kids will have a blast with them. I got a dj to play for 5 hours he provides his own lighting and smoke machine for 180 he seems to be really good so that was a bargain. I still have lots to do even though in my mind I'm organised lol
We don't have honeymoon plans as such but we will take the kids away for a few days somewhere xxx

That all sounds wonderful hun - what date is your big day?

Again we want lots of piccies :)

xxxxxxxx

It's July 28th and I will bore you to death with pics lol xxx

Aw thats sound fab AR, we considered a hog roast too! decided to go for a bbq in the end so a big more varied! Balloons will be fun, love the idea of a bouncy castle too! we've got giant jenga and giant playing cards :)

It's July 28th and I will bore you to death with pics lol xxx

Will look forward to it hun!

You are doing so well on MFP as well - you're going to look amazing on the big day!

xxxxxxxxx

Aw thank you I hope all the hard work pays off x

I love the idea of everyone getting stuck in and having a goof old knees up it's the inner child in me lol x

So many lovely plans girls :) we are getting married too the next months,first to the townhall here in Norway just so the bubs will arrive in a marriage otherwise my parents will be socked lol...and probably next year together with babies christening a church wedding in Greece.
All that wishfully thinking that the baby is ok and thriving. If the worst happens again we will jump directly to the wedding in Greece.
I am not too happy to organize a weeding so I really hope that my parents will do everything and we will just fly in Greece to gete married and back lol. Thankfully I completely trust my moms decisions, though she will completely probably make me so bored with all the details.... Somehow the only think it matters for me is the dress and the flowers lol.
Also Greek wedding hVe so many traditions that if I could skip all that part I would happily do it but probably my family will never let this happen lol...
I am completely happy in an "engaged " only relationship lol

Last edited:
wow look at us all getting married :D Mine is less than 6 weeks away and I am starting to really think omg have I done everything!! We are having a buffet to start and a hog roast for when the evening guests arrive, yummy :D Still have to pay for the flowers, pay off the church and buy our rings and I think that's it apart from getting in contact with the events manager at our reception to discuss layout and everything else as she is in charge of decorating, catering and dj. xx

Ooh rings! Thanks kanga you reminded me I need up get that sorted! Ha would be typical if that's the one thing I forgot! Xx

God girls my head Is starting to spin lol how the he'll are you so sane kanga?

I honestly don't feel it at times!! My mind really wanders at night thinking all wedding things!! :) just so glad that I have Angie (event manager for our reception) organising pretty much our whole evening do! The nerves and excitement are really kicking in.

Oh yeah I forgot I need to do our favours, and have a dress fitting next weekend as my step mum is making my wedding dress :) can't wait to see what it looks like. I also need to sort out what I am doing with my hair and a vial!! Minding is going into overdrive again :D xxx

Good morning:) how are you all? Early home from work as there is a storm and is getting worst so they sent me home just in case I can't cross th bridge latter.
So now I am going up and down the house having absolutely no idea what to do lol. Also what are you all planning for dinner tonight? I am out f ideas :(

hey hun sorry to hear about the crappy weather!! im good having my brother over for the weekend so that will be nice

Ooo that's nice, isn't he like 14 or sth? That should be fun!!!

I honestly don't feel it at times!! My mind really wanders at night thinking all wedding things!! :) just so glad that I have Angie (event manager for our reception) organising pretty much our whole evening do! The nerves and excitement are really kicking in.

Oh yeah I forgot I need to do our favours, and have a dress fitting next weekend as my step mum is making my wedding dress :) can't wait to see what it looks like. I also need to sort out what I am doing with my hair and a vial!! Minding is going into overdrive again :D xxx

Sorry sweetie - what date is your big day again?

(there are so many lovely ladies getting married its hard to keep track LOL)

Good morning:) how are you all? Early home from work as there is a storm and is getting worst so they sent me home just in case I can't cross th bridge latter.
So now I am going up and down the house having absolutely no idea what to do lol. Also what are you all planning for dinner tonight? I am out f ideas :(

I would love to get sent home right now - I'd have an afternoon nap, then an omlette and then crappy TV!

Dinner tonight for me is mini meatballs...

I take high quality Licolnshire Pork Sausages out of their casing and cut them into little pieces. I then brown them in olive oil and add a finely diced onion and 2 big cloves of crushed garlic. Once all married together and the pork is browned I add a packet of passata, a squeeze of ketchup, a splash of red wine, half an Oxo Cube, dried basil and oregano, black pepper and some mushrooms and I then simmer. I also add fresh basil if I have any (I normally do!)

After about 25 mins cook some pasta and when drained add this to the sauce and mix together - serve with salad, pitta bread and a little parmesan!

(also a whole pack of sausages - 6 juicy ones - do 2 servings of the mini meatballs!)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back