Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Omg I am turning to a hormonal bitch lol. My oh was making a joke saying that if he dies ( because I gave him a paracetamol yesterday that was slightly ahem expired lol) to say to the sticky bean that he always loved him. And I started crying lol.... God I am pathetic lol...

Omg I am turning to a hormonal bitch lol. My oh was making a joke saying that if he dies ( because I gave him a paracetamol yesterday that was slightly ahem expired lol) to say to the sticky bean that he always loved him. And I started crying lol.... God I am pathetic lol...

LOL - sorry I shouldn't laugh but it's good that the hormones are kicking in :) :)

xxxxxxxx

Good morning:) we woke up in a hell lot of snow today :)

Had a hard weekend finishing the bedroom that is finally done, we slept there in ally yesterday night. Lots of work and inevitably carrying imgs around, lifting things etc etc,I hope bubs is ok.
The good part is that was such a hard work hat I didn't really have time to think and stress lol but back to stressig today I suppose...
How was your weekend girls?

Good morning:) we woke up in a hell lot of snow today :)

Had a hard weekend finishing the bedroom that is finally done, we slept there in ally yesterday night. Lots of work and inevitably carrying imgs around, lifting things etc etc,I hope bubs is ok.
The good part is that was such a hard work hat I didn't really have time to think and stress lol but back to stressig today I suppose...
How was your weekend girls?

Hey sweetie,

Bubs will be fine - they are resiliant little creatures :)

A least the bedroom is now sorted???

As for streassing hun, you have to try to keep yourself calm!

Weekend was cool - went to my friends for late lunch on Saturday (she has a 4 week old little boy) and two other friends joined us so we ordered a Thai takeaway! I was so stuffed after I had soup for dinner and was in bed at 10pm :shock: :shock:

Sunday I went to see all of 3 of my nephews [they live near me] and did some shopping then had OH's nephew round for a few hours in the evening!

So I spent yet another weekend with loads of kiddies LOL

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hello completely freezing today and it's blowing so much that cars are flipping over the bridge :shock:
How are you all girls doing? I know dysco had a crappy start of the day :( I hope at least that AF stayed away dysco.

Anyone had plans already for the weekend? The only thing I want for this weekend is to relax on the sofa near th fireplace with a movie and tikka masala ....random lol.

hey hope, no plans for me unless i get my bfp then i will be running round like a headless chicken lol!! how you feeling hun xx

Completely normal....maybe some more trips to pee than normal but nth more. I slowly convincing myself that is sth wrong with the baby....but deep inside I still hope and dream...so wait or a huge depression and tears if sth goes wrong. I have never been so terrified in my life before...I think that first mc completely ruined all the pregnancy experience for me. I want an early scan but I am so afraid that it will be no baby agin that I don't even have the courage to book one.

Also you all so prepare yourself for all these. I have no idea how someone who had a mc can go Shane through a pregnancy...

aww hun :hugs: you are so early yet try not to worry we are told all these things about how we shouldfeel during pregnancy and it just worries us all the more!!!!!

Also today is my old ue date :( I don't vn know how I feel about that :( :(

Hey Hope,

I think once we all get to a 'safe point' in our pregnancies we'll beging to relax (a little)

I want to get to 8 weeks, have an early scan and see a HB and then I'll begin to process the idea that the pregnancy will work out??

I am lucky is some ways as my losses have always been early - I know a lot of you lovely ladies had later losses....

This weekend will be a quiet one for me - I am not drinking during the 2ww but have given OH the go ahead to meet the "lads" for a few Saturday night. I'll get all cosy and watch some crap on TV !!

Will see my nephews Saturday day-time, plan on ordering my online shop to arrive Saturday morning. I may bake some cup cakes at some point (nom nom!)

Sunday will be a 'cleaning day' - with the newspapers on the sofa when we are done!

Hope to restran myself from POAS :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Also today is my old ue date :( I don't vn know how I feel about that :( :(

I was just looking back through this thread as I knew your due date was approaching!

You don't have to "know" how you feel darling - you just need to get through the day as best you can

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Big hug for your due date Hope, mine is monday/tuesday (dates were always a little mixed), I'll just be hoping for a better day in general than today.

fire and tikka masala sounds nice at the weekend, we are off to friends but i hope its chilled out cos if af hasn't arrived i don't want to drink too much. I guess the problem is now that we are so aware of our bodies and know we are pg before af is due symptoms are potentially still weeks away and we rely on that to tell us if the pregnancy is healthy/ongoing etc. I didn't have many symptoms before so i don't have much to compare it to i fi get a bfp.

Thank you dysco. What cd are you today?? I hope that you get a BFP before your due date. Not that will help lol....

Ladies - I have always been symptomless with each pregnancy so the day I feel something pregnancy related (sore boobs, sickness) I'll be jumping for joy :shock:

However evey pregnancy is different and even having symptoms is not a guarentee that all will be well?

I think you jsut need to take each day at a time Hope and have an early scan to reassure you a little :)

xxxxxxxxxx

hi ladies sorry i havent been around i had a few personal issues all sorted now. hope you are all ok hugs to all who need them :hugs:
Im due to test on the weekend although i have some spotting today so its either good news or af.
I am still keeping fit its going really well i have my boys running with me in the evenings.
Wedding plans are coming along nicely.
Any news since i have been gone? you miss so much here in a few days xxxx

hey AR hope ur ok xx fx your spotting is a bubs hun

I'm good hun thanks. How are you? How long till testing? Xxx

Hi AR good to see you! must be nice running with your boys! hope its making a difference :) glad the wedding plans are making progress. what have you got left to do. sent our invites out today. I made them on jessops with photos from where we got engaged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back