Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Im sorry :hugs:
I have been so busy lately with al been poorly and now all the extra school runs and I'm working out loads to. I do pop on to check up o. You all. Hoe you feeling Hun? I'm so excited for you :love:
Oh and it's only 6 freakin months until my wedding :shock: xxx

Whats you r wedding date AR? I saw in another thread you having fish a chip van, awesome!!!!

I'm getting excited about mine, 5 months to go :)

I'm feeling tired and icky, i've had a cold since xmas day, and now blocked sinuses, bleugh. I just makes me feel bleugh but on the up side i finally finished marking 120 assignments :yay: Also looking forward to the burns night ball on saturday. I've got my pregnancy multivits on the go and a healthy eating plan i my head (that may not quite translate to reality!

Hope everything ok AR, i don't know how you cope with so much going on!

I can't feel any excitement yet I am just too afraid that will happen again... I am feeling guilty alo that I am not enjoying my pregnancy ? God I don't even make sense to myself lol.

Crappy iPhone ... Amy can we see the dress please ????

I can honestly say I'm not really enjoying my pregnancy either and I'm 17 weeks down!! I do get good days but for the most part I just want it over and baby here safely right now. It really does get easier after u get past ur danger time and then the 12 week scan xxx

Kanga and hope I think I will be the same if I get my bfp again :hugs:
Are you all sorted for your dysco?
I was having a big do bi have back tracked and it's just going to be laid back and a day to enjoy I'm having a buffet and then the fish and chip van.
I can't bloody wait!!!
Here is my dress I have it since last year I fell in love with it and it's now discontinued so I'm so happy I bought it when I did it's a small 12 so hence the mad working out lol
d4b7801a-e03c-e43c.jpg

I'm off to town now see you all later be good xxxx

Awwww you girls made me feel all better with all those dresses:love: it looks amazing:hug:

Amy your dress is absolutely breathtaking!

Dysco - have you posted a pic of your wedding dress?

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
I keep having those very odd moments f me forgetting I am pregnant and then I suddenly remember and oh crap panic mode again. It dosent really help that I have 0 symptoms...

First time it was totally different, like I believed it right away , I didn't go through so many moments of actually completely forgetting it.

Also girls are you sure that you are ok with me posting here about all this? Maybe I should limit all that to my TTC journal. Though I think that if I had heard it before ow much of a sock that would be i may had prepared myself a little more lol.

Those nice fairy tales with the happy pregnant blossoming woman lol...

I keep having those very odd moments f me forgetting I am pregnant and then I suddenly remember and oh crap panic mode again. It dosent really help that I have 0 symptoms...

First time it was totally different, like I believed it right away , I didn't go through so many moments of actually completely forgetting it.

Also girls are you sure that you are ok with me posting here about all this? Maybe I should limit all that to my TTC journal. Though I think that if I had heard it before ow much of a sock that would be i may had prepared myself a little more lol.

Those nice fairy tales with the happy pregnant blossoming woman lol...

This is your thread silly - you post here as much as you want!

I am not going over from TTC forums until Tri 2 LOL

I think what you have to hold onto is the fact that every pregnancy is different and having symptoms is not a guarentee hun (as you sadly know!)

Please try to view this as totally separate from your other pregnancy sweetie - easier said than done I know - but you have to try for your own sanity!

xxxxxxxxxx

stay here hope! its all good to hear! and this is your thread as carnet said!

I did post a pic of my dress. Here it is again. Its got a gorgeous back, hope i look something close to this good in it!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-01-19 at 16.15.46.png
    Screen Shot 2012-01-19 at 16.15.46.png
    296.3 KB · Views: 12
Btw dysco if you are pregnant this month do you thing you can hide a 20 week bump in this gorgeous dress?:p but I bet you will be gorgeous with a icky bump in there

I can only pray that i'll get the bump into it!!!! i do hope so! I don't mind if bump shows, will just be so thrilled to have said bump!

Ha ha, I wish I could be there to see you in your wedding day. I get all emotional thinking of it. :love:

Oh my Dysco - the dress is truly stunning and you will look delightful in it...

Lets hope there is a little bean accompanying Mummy down the aisle hey? :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Goodmormimg :) the snow is gone but we have loads of frozen rain. Managed to sleep a little yesterday night until 4.30 andi got up his morning with me sniffing and sneezing and coughing :( great :( thanks god I don't have to go to work today lol.

Btw I ate naan bread yesterday so delicious. And I sent oh to get potatoes and he got back from the supermarket with yums ( probably the same with sweet potatoes) anyone has any idea how to cook those and what to do with them???

Have a nice day everyone :)

Last edited:
oooh we had naan last night, i LOVE IT. we had a scrum my curry from asda. then i did m¥ shred dvd this morning. i like exercise in the morning but it makes me sooo hungry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back