Our little dream :) Had a mc???

O can't wait to be Friday lol. Though we need to keep fixing that bedroom we can now see the end of it one more week and both the bedroom and the nursery are done. Though I will still seal the nursery I think. We ordered new sofas and dining table too so soon all new things around :)

A little early but what are your plans for the weekend??

Damn I was planning to dye my hair this weekend. I can see gray hair :( God I am so old...

I was thinking about going at the movies. Anyone has an idea about a good movie ???

the sitter is supposed to be funny, other thsan that i dont know whats on?

We are off to a Burns Night dinner Saturday, a black tie do so i get to dig out my long ball dress :) Its a scottish traditional dinner and dance to commemorate the Scottish poet george burns (Hope not sure if you'd have heard of it!). Its scottish country dancing and a disco after Haggis and the ode to ode the haggis! I went to a couple when OH was in the Navy so can't wait :). Thats why I need to POAS friday so i know if i can drink or not, plus i'll be roughly 12 dpo.

I was to see 'the artist', but its a silent black and white movie, not sure you'll have it out there yet hope!

Dysco are you testing with a sensitive test? Otherwsie 12 DPO might be a bit early?

When is AF due again?

Hope - Steve McQueen's "Shame" is meant to be really good

xxxxxxxxx

i know i'm pushing it, they are sensitive ones i got off amazon, dipstick ones (10 mui). I know I won't know for sure and I won't drink too much anyway. Its a kind of catch 22 i'm in now when i don't know if there is even a chance of a bfp cos i wasn't really keeping track, but if i got it don't want to jeopardise anything this time around! Even if i get bfn i won't know for sure til af makes an appearance i think. but she's not due for a few more days.

I am12 or 13 DPO today. But I have short cycles like 25 26 days.

Dysco a ball dress god I am so jealous. Can I see a picture pretty please?

Talked to oh he is relieved that we aren't going to go through a major drama on 25 January (my due old date) or he thinks lol...

I am12 or 13 DPO today. But I have short cycles like 25 26 days.

Dysco a ball dress god I am so jealous. Can I see a picture pretty please?

Talked to oh he is relieved that we aren't going to go through a major drama on 25 January (my due old date) or he thinks lol...

As with Kanga the due date is still a very hard day regardless of whether or not there is a new little bean nesting or not!

Maybe you should forewarn your OH that this doesn't mean you won't be sad next Wednesday (just so he knows, men can be so dense can't they?)

xxxxxxxxxxx

They are completely clueless...
I am pretty sure that will be so much crying next week...

They are completely clueless...
I am pretty sure that will be so much crying next week...

I know what happened today will not change how sad you feel about what could have been but I do hope that today's news gives you some sense of positivity about the future hun!

After 25th Jan passes, I hope you can begin to look forward.

In time you will begin to get excited about the future and that is something to look forward to

xxxxxxxx

you have every reason to have a little cry on the 25th hope, my due date is march and i hope i have a bean by then but i will still be so upset

I did find my due date particularly hard even with being nearly 16 weeks. It is such a harsh reminder of what could have been. So Hope u afe more than entitled to have a good cry, even if ur oh doesnt understand. Mine didn't really and I somehow spent the whole day alone and never got to release my sky lantern like I wanted too :(

Unfortunately me, hope and dysco joined this part within a couple of weeks of each other and were the main posters in this thread for quite a while until more ladies sadly joined us. (not that we didn't like their company :))

I had a good old reminisce of the beginnings of this thread the other day and was shocked to read our feelings as it feels like a distant memory now. But without the help of the ladies on here I woul have never got through my mmc :hugs:

I really do hope u all follow in Hopes footsteps really really soon xxxx

I refuse to go away until all of you follow me lol. This thread is my safe place and I know i will always find dysco nd kanga n Lynette, Carnat here. :love: did I forget anyone? Maybe when we will all move and get ou babies I will ask mods to move the whole thread to the baby section, I somehow can't let that part of my life go yet? I didn't read the beggining of the thread again. I am sure there is no way to stop crying after I see Jose first posts again :(

Our courtains for the bedroom arrived yesterday. The room will be lavender color and we got some light purple color curtains and over them some dark no idea what color is that short of between purple and pinkish but dark lol. I will post some pictures when we will ventually finish those rooms.

God those were some random thoughts, how at you all doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back