Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Happy New year ladies!

I hope you all had a lovely festive period?

I must confess I am kind of glad to be back at work. A girl can only take so much Bailey's and crap TV ha ha!

Lynette - any news sweetie?

Hope81 - did your bunnies come home?

How exciting Dysco, just a few more weeks before TTC again!

I am out for January already..... I never, ever test early but I kind of didn't want to drink to much on NYE so I tested 30th, 31st and 1st Jan - all BFN (all different tests including a CB digi) I was like a mental woman actually as am a bit embarressed as OH was away the 5 days before I ov'd so there was little chance of anything other than a BFN!

I have my appointment on Friday so feel positive that 2012 will be my year!

I want to share this with you lovely ladies :) come on BFP's :dust::dust:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Yey Carnat, come on BFPs! :dust: :dust: sorry you are out for this month, bring on feb testing! i'm so excited to TTC although we looked after a friends little one yesterday and she screamed and screamed, OH's face was a picture, think he was changing his mind :smile: might not have been a good plan!

Hope you always seem to be in the wars honey, look after yourself!

I can actually test again 31st Jan so I am still technically in with a shout - although 31st Jan feels like light years away!

I think this is the last month we'll just try watching dates and next month I am investing in a CB fertility monitor!

xxxxxxxxxx

hey ladies i am out came on my period WHILST testing grrrrrrrrrr

Hi ladies!

Ah Lynette sorry the witch got you while testing that is just sods law xx

I've decided I'm out already when I've only ov'd yesterday on the basis we have dtd since Xmas but I had my surge yesterday and OH is working shifts from now until the weekend so I won't see him and at the end of jan I'm away so I'm out until March I think. I'm normally vexed about this but I put so much energy into 2011 I think I'm just going to ride the wave of 2012!

Ah Dysco when is your big day? Everyone has been dropping hints to OH but alas no rock in my christmas stocking apart from coal!

Carnat if it's any consolation to your poas antics I was poas from 4 dpo until AF showed up. Why?!! Argh own worst enemy,I swear if ever do get a bfp I will have to buy every single brand just to be sure!

Happy new year to you ladies on this thread xx

Hi, im new on here. Just been reading through some of your posts and already feel better. I had my mirena coil taken out a few months ago and have been TTC since. I got my hopes up last month when we got a positve pregnancy test only to come on my period two days later, gutted. Trying not to get my hopes up this month but we will wait and see xx

hey ladies i am out came on my period WHILST testing grrrrrrrrrr

Oh bless you hun! Sorry the horrid witch got you!

Got my period a day before I was supposed to test but cuz it was NYE I tested a few days early (in fact I tested 30th, 31st and 1st Jan - even used one of my digi's) got BFN each time. Why did I carry on testing?

So my solemn vow is this month no testing before day AF is due!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Sunbeam, big day in June 16th!! soooo excited.
Hi Shoey, nice to meet you, we are all TTC round here so you are in good company! Well officially I am TTC from next month so I can still get into my wedding dress in June if I fall (I hope!!)

Aw bless you Lynette, sorry the witch crept up on you!
Carnat I think you've got the right attitude, everything crossed for you though :)

Hope, much BD for you? how is your shift pattern at the moment? hope you guys have some time together ifykwim!

What a lovely date to get married Dysco (my Birthday is 17th June LOL)

I hope you get wonderful weather.

How long have you been planning for the wedding? It must be so stressful but also so blooming exciting?

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, im new on here. Just been reading through some of your posts and already feel better. I had my mirena coil taken out a few months ago and have been TTC since. I got my hopes up last month when we got a positve pregnancy test only to come on my period two days later, gutted. Trying not to get my hopes up this month but we will wait and see xx

Sounds like you may have had a chemical pregnancy sweetie?

The good news is you should be fine in future pregnancies (there is no evidence one CP or even one M/c can lead to another!)

Best of luck with TTC and pleased to meet you

xxxxxxxxxx

fingers crossed for good weather but in south wales it could do anything! OH proposed in July and I mc'd a week later so pretty much threw myself into planning the wedding then. Its pretty much organised, sending the invites out hopefully next week :) I've even got my dress already and that was the most stressful part, band booked, venue, caterers etc. We are having quite a laid back party so not going to stress too much over it! (she says!).

aw love that its near your b'day! - really hoping we'll all be in tri1/2 by then :p

fingers crossed for good weather but in south wales it could do anything! OH proposed in July and I mc'd a week later so pretty much threw myself into planning the wedding then. Its pretty much organised, sending the invites out hopefully next week :) I've even got my dress already and that was the most stressful part, band booked, venue, caterers etc. We are having quite a laid back party so not going to stress too much over it! (she says!).

aw love that its near your b'day! - really hoping we'll all be in tri1/2 by then :p

It sounds fab hun!

I think it also sounds like a wonderful "project" to have after suffering a m/c? What better way to get through a sad time by planning something as happy as a wedding?

I am sure the sun will shine for you on the 16th June.

I can't even imagine getting a BFP at the moment. I know it will happen but I am only in CD3 and always feel a little disheartened at the start of a cycle...

xxxxxxxxxx

Hey girls, bunnies are safely home finally after 2 rough for them (and us ) days....
Working hard those days after holidays, only got to sleep for a couple of h the past 2 days. I'm that rhythm I will never te a BFP. Ovulation time and I have no idea if I can actually be bothered or stay awake lol to DTD.
Sad to see new faces here but welcome girls.
Lynette you are alive. Sorry the witch got you. It happened to me before to be the same very moment I was testing...how cruel.
Dysco I didn't get to see the bracelet picture is it posted somewhere.
:hug: all over for the due dates in January. Mine is coming soon and I don't know how to make it through :( :(

Have a nice day everyone.

ooh i'll post it here now i've uploaded phone pics to lappy,

Attachments

• IMG_0063.jpg
    IMG_0063.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0065.jpg
    IMG_0065.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 8
Omg it's just gorgeous, lucky girl. Did your oh like his present?

We were at a craft fayre and i spent ages looking it and talking bout the charms cos there was a load of different ones, we wandered off so he must have snuck pack and bought it for me!

he loved his present, i think we are going to make a weekend of it when he does it! he had NO idea what i'd got him!
hehehe was fun!

We were at a craft fayre and i spent ages looking it and talking bout the charms cos there was a load of different ones, we wandered off so he must have snuck pack and bought it for me!

he loved his present, i think we are going to make a weekend of it when he does it! he had NO idea what i'd got him!
hehehe was fun!

How sweet that he snuck back to get your pressie! I am glad he liked his pressie too....

My OH and I don't really do gifts!

Although my OH bought me my cat for my 28th Birthday... We chose her together! I think he did all my Birthday's in one with that gift :)

[although of course I have looked after her from day dot... but I don't mind I love my kitty]

xxxxxxxxx

In bed with a nasty cold....this year didn't have a great start lol :( how are you ladies doing?

In bed with a nasty cold....this year didn't have a great start lol :( how are you ladies doing?

Hope you feel better soon sweetie!

I had a nasty cold 2 weeks before Crimbo, it knocked me out totally.

Keep warm and make sure you drink lots of fluids

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back