Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Dear God Lynette :( sometimes it makes you think that the whole nightmare will never end :hug:

Hey dysco :hug:

Left work earlier because of heave snowing it took me 90 min to get home instead of 30 :wall:

Last edited:
argh i dont think the UK is going to get much snow this year, thank god my commute to work is already long enough without adding snow into it.......i do so like how it looks when you get up and it has snowed though!

Lynette being from greece the only snow I saw in my life is from Christmas vacations in Europe lol. So I have no idea how to walk or drive n the snow, I am just horrible. Everything looks magical but I thank you very much prefer the snow from inside te window .....just don't make me go out there again :cry:

Aw bless you Hope, I wish we got snow again this year, for 1 day, so we could all play in the snow and then it all disappeared in a puff of smoke so we didn't get the grey slush when it melts!

Btw been a while since I didn't ask you girls, dysco and kanga, how are the wedding plans going?

Mine is pretty much done, just need to sort out my hairdresser and the small matter of growing the flowers! Haha!

He he dysco!!! Did you choose already how your hair will be done ?

Finally got a picture of my Christmas tree. We got a small one this year just in case that coco decides to bring it down ....

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324451538.475407.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324451538.475407.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 6
Hey ladies,

Happy Wednesday to you all not long to go to Crimbo now :)

If we're doing piccies of our trees I'll see if this works:

P1140213.jpg

It is a beast of a tree but we love it.

Jeez - so sorry the piccie is massive (also you can see the cat "on guard" :))

xxxxxxx

awwwlove the trees ladies,i havent even put mine up as we work such longhours and i am off to my mums all xmas and new year so i am going to wallow in her xmassy house lol

LOVING the trees, will have to get a pic of mine when i get home! :)

Hope I'm thinking about getting extensions for the wedding cos my dress goes quite low at the back. I've got long hair but its quite thin so extensions would just give it more bulk to hold some curls i think, although i might put it up so its out the way. Its probably the thing i'm least sure about hehehe. FOund a gorgeous antique style bracelet as a craft fair recently and i'm hoping OH bought it for me for xmas cos it would look amazing with the dress :)

Oooooo we need pictures of that bracelet, hopefully your oh got you that :D

Good morning finally off work until next week!!!!
It's still snowing here but they said it will be 8 degrees today so probably we will get rid of all that snow !
Got loads to do today starting from cleaning the house around and then shopping.
Dysco looking forward to see your Christmas tree
Have a good day everyone :hug:

Hey Hope,

Yay to having a few days off work :)

I finish tomorrow afternoon for 4 days, work a day have 5 days off, work 2 days and have another 4 days off!

It would have been nice to take a big chunk of time off but I am still excited.

I plan to do some food shopping tonight [we eat Christmas dinner out but I buy lots of nibbles for boxing day], tomorrow I am grabbing some last minute bits and Saturday will be cleaning, visiting my nephews and then chilling with some Bailey's :)

I love, love, love crimbo. I was a bit down last week as had my first pregnancy been viable I'd have been due on 4th Jan.. I have got my Xmas Mojo back though!

Have a fab day - it's quite warm here in London 12c (and very grey!)

xxxxxxxxxxx

i'm so so tired i really am desperate for some time off, i finish lunchtime tomorrow, head to grandparents (bristol) for early xmas with them, then back to cardiff, finish wrapping and pack for the christmas in london with my folks, out for a drink then up early saturday for the drive to london. We are hopefully out with friends xmas eve evening, a quiet xmas days with my parents then my sister and her 2 kids are coming up so the house will be heaving boxing day and head back to cardiff the day after! phew! THe advantage of being an academic is that uni is closed til the jan3rd so i have a good chunk of time off and i need to make sure i put the work down for a few days at least, but soo much to do (the disadvantage of being an academic is that you've never done enough work!). Then OH folks coming form yorkshire for a few days before we host new year and have friends round. hmm hope i get to rest :)
xxxx

hey girlies i am off to post my extensions and new nails in my ttc thread if ya wanna go see.

Carnat :hugs: i dont know what i will be like my due date (13th March ) my birthday is the 4th so i dont think i will be very happy

yey to time off work tho, i am off until the 3rd woowoo, Hope i am doing the same as you today, cleaning up and getting the house all sorrted for xmas, may even put my tree up although it seems a little late for it now? should i do it??

Dysco, ooo your folks are from yorkshire :yay: where abouts i am a yorkshire lass!

:love:

:hug: carnat for your due date, mine end of Jan and i'm dreading it!

I am testing on my due date :shock:

Although 90% sure it will be a BFN.

I'll be making a toast that evening, light some candles and take a bit of time to reflect! Another lady on here had the exact same due date so we'll do a cyber toast as well...

I can't even think about that though! I want to enjoy Crimbo first...

I have a friend due on 31st Dec and I am covinced she'll have her baby on 4th Jan....

xxxxxxxxxx

i'm so so tired i really am desperate for some time off, i finish lunchtime tomorrow, head to grandparents (bristol) for early xmas with them, then back to cardiff, finish wrapping and pack for the christmas in london with my folks, out for a drink then up early saturday for the drive to london. We are hopefully out with friends xmas eve evening, a quiet xmas days with my parents then my sister and her 2 kids are coming up so the house will be heaving boxing day and head back to cardiff the day after! phew! THe advantage of being an academic is that uni is closed til the jan3rd so i have a good chunk of time off and i need to make sure i put the work down for a few days at least, but soo much to do (the disadvantage of being an academic is that you've never done enough work!). Then OH folks coming form yorkshire for a few days before we host new year and have friends round. hmm hope i get to rest :)
xxxx

Blimey - I am tired just reading that LOL!

I hope you get a bit of time to yourself to chill sweetie!

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back