Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Thank you Carnat, feeling better already :love:
We are almost done with renovating th bedroom and the nursery (oh the irony....) so before my due date I will have an empty nursery to stare at....God give me strength ....I think I will close the door and only open it again wen I am 9 months pregnant or sth...

We are also renovation the living room so we ordered a dining table, new sofas and a coffee table and other bits. Pretty happy that I have things to keep my mind busy this month.

How are you girls doing?

Thank you Carnat, feeling better already :love:
We are almost done with renovating th bedroom and the nursery (oh the irony....) so before my due date I will have an empty nursery to stare at....God give me strength ....I think I will close the door and only open it again wen I am 9 months pregnant or sth...

We are also renovation the living room so we ordered a dining table, new sofas and a coffee table and other bits. Pretty happy that I have things to keep my mind busy this month.

How are you girls doing?

Are you doing anything on your due date hun? I found it nice that OH and I had a toast and took s afew minutes to think about the lose bean.

I agree with keeping the nursery closed for the time being though!

I am glad you have a project to keep you busy (and glad you are feeling better as well)

Carnat I have been thinking about that and I don't think I will. I am in tears every time I even think about it and having a special day will only make it worst I think? I am not even sure. Plus I will be damned if my oh even remembers what day 25 January is and what it means to me....every time I cry it comes and hug me and says that we will soon have a new and improved LO lol, he is sweet but I don't think he feels my pain. So I will feel a little silly doing sth special ?

Carnat I have been thinking about that and I don't think I will. I am in tears every time I even think about it and having a special day will only make it worst I think? I am not even sure. Plus I will be damned if my oh even remembers what day 25 January is and what it means to me....every time I cry it comes and hug me and says that we will soon have a new and improved LO lol, he is sweet but I don't think he feels my pain. So I will feel a little silly doing sth special ?

I have another 2 due dates to get through and I kind of agree that marking these days just makes me feel even more sad.

The other 2 M/c's were much earlier so I think I am going to not bother marking them in any way. When does it stop hey? I can't fill my life with dates of something that never really even started (I was 5 and 6 weeks with 2nd and 3rd losses)

It was for all instense purposes 'just a date' and in reality I'd have probably been moved had I got to have my 12 week scan?

Some people find marking it in some way thearaputic, other's just want the day to pass?

Last week my OH didn't have a clue what the date was, even when I cracked open some bubbly. I had to tell him we were toasting our lost baby !!!

It just isn't the same for them?

I think my OH realised how serious this is after my hospital appointment on Friday. Hearing a Dr tell him that 3 miscarriages is very uncommon and needs to be investigated thoroughly has really resonated with him [plus OH got dragged in for blood tests as well :shock:]

When the 25th comes round Hope, you do whatever you feel is right for you sweetie

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I agree we can't keep remembering these special dates forever, or we would end up with so many! I mean u can't go on remembering the day u found out about the mc, the day u actually mc'ed and the due date forever.

I think the original and first due date (yesterday) will be the only time I will 'do something special' for our lost bean. Not that I was able to in the end as my oh didn't get home til gone 11pm and then I wasn't in the mood for letting the lantern off.

I will never forget my lil bean but the day lost them will probably stick with me more so than the due date.

Big hugs to everyone :hugs: xxx

I agree we can't keep remembering these special dates forever, or we would end up with so many! I mean u can't go on remembering the day u found out about the mc, the day u actually mc'ed and the due date forever.

I think the original and first due date (yesterday) will be the only time I will 'do something special' for our lost bean. Not that I was able to in the end as my oh didn't get home til gone 11pm and then I wasn't in the mood for letting the lantern off.

I will never forget my lil bean but the day lost them will probably stick with me more so than the due date.

Big hugs to everyone :hugs: xxx

You are right hun!

I will remember 4th Jan forever but I sure as Hell will not be remembering the days I miscarried on etc... I'll never forget my lost beans but it's time for moving on and being positive.

I feel good about 2012....

That is not to say there won't be sad days of course!

xxxxxxxxx

there will always be sad days, why is it that men dont have a clue! argh

there will always be sad days, why is it that men dont have a clue! argh

Men are useless LOL!

It took some strange Dr to make my OH realise that what has happened to us since May last year has been horrendous :shock:

(He 'knew' of course but I think hearing a Dr say 3 M/c's is very unusual and needs immediate investigation kind of bought it all home to him!)

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
my OH is quite closed about it all and refuses to go into much detail about it so i dont know how he feels really, he wont remember i was due 13th march, and i will never forget i lost my bean 9th sept and found out baby had died 5th sept, i still have the letter inviting me to my first scan...thats when i found out :-(

my OH is quite closed about it all and refuses to go into much detail about it so i dont know how he feels really, he wont remember i was due 13th march, and i will never forget i lost my bean 9th sept and found out baby had died 5th sept, i still have the letter inviting me to my first scan...thats when i found out :-(

Awww sweetie!

I had a few pic's of my BFP's and I finally made myself delete them... It was just too painful to stumble across them.

I have kept all my paperwork and I am glad I did as it has all come in handy with my subsiquent hospital appointments.

I am sure our men keep quite as they like to be our "protectors" and be strong for us. Of course deep down they do care..

13th March is going to be a hard day but I hope you have some good news by then!

xxxxxxxx

yeah i am hoping to have a sticky bean by then too!! i know he cares he just keeps it inside thats all

when i lost baby i put my positive tests, a cow and gate cuddly cow, babygrow and all letters in a box and gacve it to my mum to keep for me until i am ready to look at it again

yeah i am hoping to have a sticky bean by then too!! i know he cares he just keeps it inside thats all

when i lost baby i put my positive tests, a cow and gate cuddly cow, babygrow and all letters in a box and gacve it to my mum to keep for me until i am ready to look at it again

Jeez Lynette - I hope one day you'll feel strong enough to open that box!

xxxxxxxxx

hmm, even thinking about it makes me wanna cry, i used to have the box at my house but i was using it o go to, to grieve and it was destroying me. So mum has it safe, i told her not to open it but she did and she cried lol I have my bump diary piccys in there and everything. I wanted to bury it but i couldnt bear it either......one day maybe...i dont think i have let my bean go yet tbh

:hug: Lynette. I didn't do a box or anything, I wish I could give my brain lol to someone else to keep those memories for me until ready....
I hope we will have lots of BFP the next couple of months here.

Me testing 18, maybe 16 or 17.

How about you girls?

:hug: Lynette. I didn't do a box or anything, I wish I could give my brain lol to someone else to keep those memories for me until ready....
I hope we will have lots of BFP the next couple of months here.

Me testing 18, maybe 16 or 17.

How about you girls?

I am sad that during my first (and longest pregnancy) I was a threatened m/c for longer than I was a happy, Mum to be. As I knew I'd most likely loss the baby, I was very detatched from the pregnancy. I was heartbroken when it was finally lost but I always knew deep down it would be lost.

I cannot imagine how it must feel to go a whole 3 months, get to your scan and be told there is nothingl.

You ladies that have been through that are amazing!

I am not testing until 31st Hope - that is a long, long way away!

xxxxxxxxx

it was devastating as you ladies saw, but i kinda knew it the week runnig up to the scan, my baby had developed to about 11 weeks i think so in a way i am glad i never had an early scan and saw the heartbeat i think that would have been worse

it was devastating as you ladies saw, but i kinda knew it the week runnig up to the scan, my baby had developed to about 11 weeks i think so in a way i am glad i never had an early scan and saw the heartbeat i think that would have been worse

I can only imagine!

It's been hard having 3 miscarriages but I have never got past 8 weeks [and all of mine have been natural so I have never needed any medical intervention) so I guess in some respects I am lucky? Well not lucky but you know what I mean!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Carnat, sorry but i can't remember where you up to with docs etc? Have you had any advice for the next pregnancy?

Hope I'll be testing/waiting for AF 21st ish i think. before then risks being too early cos i've got quite a long cycle normally. I feel completely normal at the moment so its probably unlikely a bfp, but from next month on OH won't know whats hit him! :)

Carnat, sorry but i can't remember where you up to with docs etc? Have you had any advice for the next pregnancy?

Hope I'll be testing/waiting for AF 21st ish i think. before then risks being too early cos i've got quite a long cycle normally. I feel completely normal at the moment so its probably unlikely a bfp, but from next month on OH won't know whats hit him! :)

Exciting hun - I much prefer NTNP to TTC! TTC is stressful :shock:

Had a lot of blood taken last week for various tests (genetic and chromosome testing mainly). They took 14 vials in the end!!

I have a tranvaginal scan at 4.30pm and need to have some more blood tests on CD2 .

I have a follow up on 2nd March but if I do get pregnant in the meantime I have a special number I need to call and they will get my straight back in and try to keep me pregnnat (they didn't say how though!!)

So the wheels are in motion!

Last edited:
so good you are getting the help hun, i hope it puts your mind at ease somewhat! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back