Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Hey ladies, hugs to all those need them :hugs: I am dreading my due date too, it is the 8th Jan, I know it's different for me as I am pregnant again, but really am not looking forward to it at all :(

Lynette, loving ur hair extensions and nails. Glad u have ur tree up too, Xmas just isn't the same without some festivity in the house.

Dysco, sounds like ur Xmas break is just as hectic as normal, but really hope u get to chill out at some point. When is ur official ttc date? Really want to see all of u in tri 1 next year :)

Hope, enjoy ur time off work, driving around in the snow really doesn't sound fun at all. Hope ur Xmas shop today didn't go too bad.

Carnat, have some baileys for me too while ur at it! I'm not a big drinker but gonna miss having afew baileys over Xmas.

Xxxx

Hey Kanga,

So glad all is well with you sweetie!

I haven't even opened the Bailey's yet LOL! In my 2WW so I may only partake in a very small glass or two.

I totally get that the 8th Jan will be very difficult for you - Ironically I am testing on what would have been my due date [4th Jan] although I am not sure I can handle a BFN on that day so I may test on 3rd which is day AF is due!

All I wanted was to be pregnant on this date - I know that doesn't make the pain go away - but I think it would give me something positive to focus on?

Life doesn't work like that though does it? You can't tie things up in neat little bows.

OH said I shouldn't be too fixated with 4th Jan as that was just a date the internet gave me when I entered my "dates" so is actually quite random (he has a point as I think I calculated based on shorter cycle) but still the 4th Jan is my date :eh:

I have a very good friend due on New Year's Eve and I have a feeling she'll have her little one on 4th Jan. I really hope she doesn't !!

I am not going to let what "could have been" ruin my Crimbo though - I will get my sticky bean soon!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
last day at work!!!! yey!!!!!!! lovely to hear from you Kanga, we all follow you and are so thrilled for you! My due date is jan 31st, like you carnat I know 'due dates' are a bit arbitrary but its nice to have a day to remember too. I'm sure its bittersweet if you are already pregnant again by then but hard nonetheless. I posted a pic in the GR of us last night, OH, wrapping presses by the fire and xmas tree with dog, :love: its in the main 'whats on your mind' thread if you went to be nosy, I know some of you don't go in there much.

So in case i don't get on much, I'm sending some lovely xmas :dust: :dust: to you girls, bring on feb when I can ttc :). I also wanted to say I wouldn't have coped this last 6 months without you girls in here we WILL get our BFPs soon :hug:

Ur due date is the first thing u want to find out, so it will always stick in ur mind. My oh doesn't even remember our original due date, think men just have a different outlook completely on it all!

It would be lovely if life happened the way we plan things, but all u usually get back is a load of crap, especially the nice and caring people, who always seem to suffer the most.

I can't imagine how u all are feeling coming up to ur due dates, waiting and wondering about being pregnant again. :hugs: I feel bad coming in and checking in on u all as I really don't want to upset any of u, but I know it must be hard. I know I would struggle if it was the other way around :hugs:

I really am hoping and praying that all of u get ur bfp's as early into 2012 as possible :)

Christmas is a time to be happy whatever is going on, it's a day to forget everyday life and just be merry :)

Xxx

Kanga we love seeing you here, I'm just pleased for you, we know what you went through with the mc, don't be a stranger, honestly!!! just so happy to see your scan pics :love: :hug:

Ur due date is the first thing u want to find out, so it will always stick in ur mind. My oh doesn't even remember our original due date, think men just have a different outlook completely on it all!

It would be lovely if life happened the way we plan things, but all u usually get back is a load of crap, especially the nice and caring people, who always seem to suffer the most.

I can't imagine how u all are feeling coming up to ur due dates, waiting and wondering about being pregnant again. :hugs: I feel bad coming in and checking in on u all as I really don't want to upset any of u, but I know it must be hard. I know I would struggle if it was the other way around :hugs:

I really am hoping and praying that all of u get ur bfp's as early into 2012 as possible :)

Christmas is a time to be happy whatever is going on, it's a day to forget everyday life and just be merry :)

Xxx

Kanga - I still stalk you sweetie - LOL!

You are always welcome here...

I do not begrudge anyone else being pregnant - I'd not wish my situation on anyone and it's people like you darling that give me hope :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Thank u ladies, nice to know u guys stalk me too :) I'm always up to date with this thread even if I haven't posted. Maybe I should join in some more again. Xx

Thank u ladies, nice to know u guys stalk me too :) I'm always up to date with this thread even if I haven't posted. Maybe I should join in some more again. Xx

You should sweetie - as I say you give us all hope!

After all, we all want to have healthy pregnancies one day

xxxxxxxxxx

You should sweetie - as I say you give us all hope!

After all, we all want to have healthy pregnancies one day

xxxxxxxxxx

ditto, we are pleased for you kanga, and just hope for the same for ourselves :hug:

I am off soon and wont be logging in until next week!!

Just wanted to wish all you lovely ladies a very Merry Crimbo.

I know we've all had a very testing year and that the Festive period has made us a lot of us think about our losses.

I just want to say that whilst we will never forget, we all need to be strong and make this time of year a positive time for us, as opposed to a time for sadness.

To those of us TTC our first, I hope that this time next year we're blessed with little one's or well into healthy pregnancies?

To those of us that already have kids, make sure we treasure them and spoil them at Christmas.

I will be getting a laptop in January (then you won't get rid of me LOL) but until then I send you all lots of love and :dust::dust::dust:

Here's to looking forwards and here's to sticky beans in 2012

Thank you guys for everything

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to everyone . I hope you will all have a grat time :)

Hey ladies,

Happy almost New Year to you all.

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas? Mine was very low key and relaxed! I am kind of glad to be back at work though. If I see another Pringle or Quality Street I will scream LOL!

I am only working today, then off for 5 days, then back for 2 days then off for another 4 days!

I had the most crazy Christmas Eve...

As I have previously mentioned I have 2 dear frends both due around the time I would have been... One friend had her second baby on 19th Dec and my other friend (whom for some reason I have been feeling really "funny" about) was due on New Year's Eve.

My first friend already had a little girl, had an ectopic and had been TTC her second for a year. My second friend was NTNP and when she found out she was preggers her long term BF [whom she has lived with for 5 years!] suggested they consider a termination... Of course my friend was dead against it but at the time she was confiding in me I was waiting for my first miscarriage to occur (neither friend knew about miscarriage until they both got past 12 weeks)

I have always harboured a little resentment towards my second friends partner as although he came round to the idea of being a Dad he was never very involved in the pregnancy? He was also still going out, drinking and partying etc and my friend was feeling quite unsupported. I cinfes to feeling pretty jealous that he managed to get a baby that he did not even "want" to begin with :shock: :shock: I am oversimplifying things here and he was very excited about being a Dad he just wasn't very hands on!

Anyhoo - I spoke to friend #2 on 23rd Dec and was due to go and have drinks and nibbles at her's on Xmas Eve...

By the time I spoke to her on Xmas Eve she'd had a little boy!!!

I cannot express how over the moon I was, I was totally taken aback as to how bloody happy I was as I thought I'd feel at least a little bitterness?

I sat and sobbed tears of happiness as I called round all our other friends!

What a lovely early Crimbo present.

I went to meet friend number 1's bub yesterday - little George is the teeniest little thing and he slept in my arms for over an hour!! I couldn't take my eyes off of him....

I am off to meet friend number 2's baby tomorrow - little Robin! I can't wait.

This year 4 people very dear to me (2 friends, sister and brother's finacee) have all had bambino's... Oh and they have all been boys!

Could next year me my turn? And could it be the year of the girls? :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Happy New Year to you all ladies,

Here's to hoping 2012 is better for us all

xxxxxxx

It's going to be your turn carnat, you, me, hope, lynette, corrine -and the other girls, it's our turn this year, I know it is!

Hope you girls had a good xmas and have a fab new year, whatever you get up to tomorrow. I'm doing a dinner party for 12 eek! I'm cooking (attempting) moroccan chicken tagine and lamb kofte kebabs with baba ganoush and tabouleh (with cows cows instead of buckwheat). then mini cheesecakes for desert! hope it all works!
:dust: :dust: :dust: to all of us for 2012

Happy new year girls!!!!!! Did you have a good time? Dysco how did the dinner turn? Lynette I hope that AF stayed away.

:dust: to everyone

Going back to work Is hard....

We had a rough start of new years....I triped while cleaning and I broke a tooth :( starting chewing from the other side and I got a toothache there.....woke up this morning and the bunnies escaped somehow from their cage and roaming around the yard with kitties ready to get them and we still can't corner them and get them back in...
I mean really it's only 2 January ffs :(

I so hope you girls doing better....

:hug: hope, sounds like a busy start to the new year for you!
Our dinner party went well, although did have a leaking pipe in the utility room which slowed preparations down somewhat! other than that it was a fin night not getting to bed until 3.30! everyone seem to enjoy the food so thats positive :)

ONE MORE CYCLE TO GO! got AF this week so one more takes me tot he of Jan and then I am officially TTC :YAY:

spill lynette, any news from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back