Our little dream :) Had a mc???

OOh Carnat so glad things are moving for you, thats the start of something really positive i hope and the reassurance that they will follow you from the beginning, (whatever it is they might do) is really good :hug:

Good morning ladies. We have a new storm here, I am going to hate living on an island....we had at least 7 of those the last couple of months :dooh:
Anyway we woke up in the middle of the night with water leaking on our heads for the closed window above us.....the power went off so no heat for nobody knows how many h and we had 16 degrees in the room.....and water from the rain came in from the front door and made everything wet in the hallway..,,
I so miss Greece lol :(
Can't wait for the weekend to come, even if this means we will work oat of the time on finishing the 2 rooms that we are repairing. On Saturday night I hope we will have Chinese and on Sunday I am going to cook a bunch of food and back I go in properly doing my diet after I got it a little easier for the holidays.
Also I relized today that is being raining. So bad the last 2 weeks that coco didn't have any walks. I hope the weather will be better soon. Not that the rain stop us but it's blowing so much that we can barely progress while walking, making it impossible to keep any umbrellas or raincoats on while walking :( I think that's also a island feature, I never saw so much wind in my life :( living near the ocean gives you some great views but...
Ok rant over for today, I am so happy that all in this thread TTC.i hope for great results for all of us.
Testi g in 5 days I think, no symptoms yet, this is not my month, roll on a February BFP :)
Have a great day girls

Last edited:
It's going to be your turn carnat, you, me, hope, lynette, corrine -and the other girls, it's our turn this year, I know it is!

Ahhh thats lovely Dysco,
and you know I think your right. xxxx

me too! :dust:

feeling positive this month, not just about getting a bfp but in general. I am doing great with my diet and feel good! cant wait to be bump buddies with all my lovelys in here xx

I'd love to go into Tri 1 with all of you lovely ladies.

Although even if I do get a BFP I'll not be annoucing it here / doing a ticker / going into Tri 1 until I have had an early scan.

xxxxxxxxx

me too hun, i dubt i will ever go to tri1, im too scared i think i will just start a journal after my first scan or at least 12 weeks.....eek i am going to be terrified now when i get my bean i just know it. It scraes me thinking about it not coz i dont wanna be a mummy but i just am terrified of MC again

When and if I get my BFP I am planning of going anywhere than here.....I will probably get a journal n trimester 2 and adventure to trimester 2 after viability day lol. Until them ou are stack with me here venting about everything lol.

Omg I am a pf enthusiastic lol

Last edited:
I've never got beyond 8 weeks, but I think if I get to 7 weeks without a bled then I can have an early scan and see a heartbeat? At that point I may relax a little... Or maybe not!

I was entitled to the early scan after one m/c but now I am under the care of a recurrent m/c clinic I may be monitored even more closely.

I have to get a BFP first and now they reckon I may have polycystic ovaries after my scan yesterday (they will confirm with another scan next month when I am at CD2 - CD5 as they got me in for a scan at the wrong frigging time)

xxxxxxxxxxx

:yay: i am an addict lol you can be an addict when you hit 2000 posts lol

get spamming Carnat! I'm on my way to addict Lynette!

I'm the same, not sure i want to tell ANYONE if i get a bfp this time. arch so hard! So people might guess, a couple of friends are watching very closely and if anyone spots that i'm not drinking at my hen do (if i have a bfp by then) then everyone will know! I might try and see my GP soon as say we are TTC again, what am I entitled to re early scan. OH has already said we'll pay for a private one if we can't get an early one here!

get spamming Carnat! I'm on my way to addict Lynette!

I'm the same, not sure i want to tell ANYONE if i get a bfp this time. arch so hard! So people might guess, a couple of friends are watching very closely and if anyone spots that i'm not drinking at my hen do (if i have a bfp by then) then everyone will know! I might try and see my GP soon as say we are TTC again, what am I entitled to re early scan. OH has already said we'll pay for a private one if we can't get an early one here!

I was told after m/c to go back to my EPU for a scan around 7 weeks {although you need to be referred by your GP}

Private scans cost about £75 where we are (London)

I know it's early days to be thinking about all this BUT its good to know there is some support for us ladies that have had losses before.

Not drinking for me would be a giveaway as I am partial to a glass of wine so the moment I stop drinking friends and family will notice. Luckily I have no big events / Birthdays (or anythings that will involve wine!) coming up for people to notice. Again this is if I get my BFP !!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Call me crazy next time my parents will know about my LO after its born.....first time they stressed me so much that never again....

Call me crazy next time my parents will know about my LO after its born.....first time they stressed me so much that never again....

You do what you have to do!

I didn't tell my family (or OH's family) about M/c's 2 and 3 but they all knew about the 1st one :shock:

Everyone was great but I just couldn't handle the pity!!

12 weeks and I'll tell family and friends, 20 weeks everyone can know!

IF I ever get that far of course

xxxxxxxxx

The problem with me wasn't with the mc but with the time before....
They live in a different country but they would call me on Skype twice per day to ask me if I ate fruit, salad etc etc if was telling them I was at the supermarket was making such a deal of carting the bags, dress well, dry your hair, don't get too tires etc etc ever single day....well they love me so much and. Feel like a bad person for being so annoyed but for my sanity I will not tell them until very late or after LO is born....

The problem with me wasn't with the mc but with the time before....
They live in a different country but they would call me on Skype twice per day to ask me if I ate fruit, salad etc etc if was telling them I was at the supermarket was making such a deal of carting the bags, dress well, dry your hair, don't get too tires etc etc ever single day....well they love me so much and. Feel like a bad person for being so annoyed but for my sanity I will not tell them until very late or after LO is born....

Gosh that does sound rather overbearing and full on :shock:

Do your parents have other grandkids? (I am assuming they don't!)

I don't blame you for keeping it quiet next time

xxxxxxxx

Nope they don't and I am a single child :wall: so they love me a little too much sometimes lol

Nope they don't and I am a single child :wall: so they love me a little too much sometimes lol

I was going to ask that aswell.

Yep sounds like typical behaviour for first pregnancy with an only child :shock:

You are probably lcuky you live in another country LOL.

I know our folks only get like this because they love us but still it can be a bit smothering at times?

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back