Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Good morning ladies :)

I had an awful nights sleep, I couldn't sleep until very late ( blam the 3 cups of Blake tea I had...) so ofc this morning when the alarm went off I was sleepy and cold and hot and yawning and all in one I want to go back to bed lol....

This weekend we progressed quite a bIt with renovating our bedroom and the nursery that being attached to the bedroom with no separate entrance had o be done now too....
Talk about cruelty picking colors for a room where my LO would have been sleeping in their in one month....
Anyway we finally decided on lavender purple for th bedroom and a warm yellow- orange for th nursery.
I couldn't stop thinking that. We tempt faith like that and I will never get a BFP but my oh was even more determined after the mc to fix the nursery.....:oooo::shock::shock:

Christmas is around the corner, can't wait to open all the presents and relax a little....too bad that is on a weekend and we practically have no free days....

Oh my s much rambling so early, I better go to start with the amazing amount of patients that are waiting here.....( why do people wait to come for their annual cardiology check up at the end of the year?? :wall:)

Last edited:
Morning ladies,

I can't quite believe it's just 6 days to Chrimbo???

Feel a bit pi55ed off this mornig - my ticker now shows I am out of my extra fertile period and OH is not back until tonight so we have probably missed this month altogether?? Boo hiss!

Oh well...

Also it is Monday and it is freezing...

xxxxxxxxxxx

well i have a couple of days off and fi has been exiled! dear me, how are we all my lovey ladies, i have my clip in hair woo woo pictures tonight if i can

so sad to see new faces in here recently :hugs: so many angel babies around xmas is a sad thing

hi girls,
thought i would drop in and say hi to you all and Merry Christmas - so close now!! I still have so much to do so not sure what Im doing on here!!
Anyway!!! Hope your all feeling not too bad, such a happy time but such a sad time for memories around Christmas and I keep thinking lately how far along I would of been and how much I would of been showing and that I could of if chosen to known the sex - complete torture!!
So how you all feeling??

What does exiled mean???

xxx

Good Morning all. I'm under a duvet waiting for jezza it's a tear jerker today. I'm back ttc so I'm feeling a bit brighter.

hey corrine i have been thinking same as you recently about sex of my baby etc :hugs: it gets to us all and I think more so as xms is round the corner and when i go shopping all i think is that i shud be shopping for my bubs due March 13th.

We will get through this xx and my hair looks fab really natural ( it wants to do for £70 ) eep

hey corrine i have been thinking same as you recently about sex of my baby etc :hugs: it gets to us all and I think more so as xms is round the corner and when i go shopping all i think is that i shud be shopping for my bubs due March 13th.

We will get through this xx and my hair looks fab really natural ( it wants to do for £70 ) eep

yeah the due date next hurdle¬ !
you deserve a treat lynette and if it makes you feel good its worth it. xxx

No hun I just kind of post in the 2ww threads I drive myself potty otherwise . I just hope I ov this month I have my opks on the ready x

i am starting OPKs in the new year, tbh i dont use the TTC thread to do much other than chat lol i dont symptom spot as i go nuts haha i just like to note down my cycles so i know where i am at

I have my period tracker on my phone it really helps me I log everything on it x

Hi Amyrose,
what app is that? I have one but its not that good?xx

Not sure what Exiled means?

It's all a bit of a mystery - someone seems to have taken over her December testing thread as well? (or there was talk of someone taking it over)

I am trying my hardest to not look back and think "what if" but I should have been almost 9 months gone now (due on 4th Jan)

It's extra hard as one friend who got preggers around the same time had a little boy this morning and my other friend is due on New Year's Eve. Unless I want to cut both friends out of my life I have to accept that I will have a constant reminder??? I am happy for them both though and of course thrilled that my friends little man arrived safe and sound very early today :)

I am frustrated though as after my first M/c I thought as long as I was pregnant by the "due date" I'd be happy - yet I have gone on to have 2 more m/c's and am not where I wanted to be... I know that my time will come but I feel extra sad as I have so many losses this year....

OH and I try to be philisophical about it - we have the rest of our lives to be parents so we are trying to enjoy our time together before we start our family I am also going to indulge as hopefully this will be my last Christmas before I become a mother (God willing)

It is hard though - knowing that I have failed not once but three times to have a healthy pregnancy is pretty scary!

xxxxxxxxxx

Exiled means the administrator of the forum closed her account. She snot welcomed here, can't log in, can't post,she can only see the open to the public posts like a guest. It happens when you brake the forum rules badly.

Hello ladies. Amy :dust:

carnat :hugs: and more :hugs: i know how you feel sweety xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back