Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Yeah I seem to see very little of Liam now he's going to Yeovil all the time so today has been
Lovely, mind you, I think he will eat some lunch and then go off and do an evenings work on the house... Needs to get done really!

argh...........girl just bought her baby in and we had to have a team meeting with the baby there..............me.....kitchen...crying. ** sigh **

Photos of the 3 day old bil's baby girl all over the Facebook...my baby would have been only 1 month later than that :( 2 cousins play mates. Damn I thought I am over my mc by now.

It was unbelievable how much it hurts to look at those pictures.

A lovely 9 lbs baby girl. I am so so happy for them, you coud see at the pictures how excited they are. I feel like a bad peron crying looking at that gorgeous baby girl :(

Blimey Lynette - that must have been tough?

Hope81 - I have two friends due within the next few weeks. I would have been due on 4th Jan, so it really hammers home what "might have been"

I am trying not to dwell on it but on the day those bub's are born I know I will feel a little bit sad for myself.

On the upside I went for my smear test yesterday (was a few months late) and then I went Christmas shopping - I preferred the smear LOL!

Still got a few people to buy for but I am getting there.

Off out for Thai later with some friends (one of them in one of my preggers friend and she is due on NYE - she is my only friend that knows about all 3 of my M/c's though and she is very supportive and tactful with me!)

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
thanks ladies, i still havent seen my mates newborn yet, i warned her i will prob cry but to bring him anyway she understands, it just creeps up on me sometimes and i burst into tears

hi ladies, its been a long time i know and im sorry about that! going to go back n catch up a bit on whats been going on. but just wanted to pop by and say still thinking of everyone. im coping pretty well now and would say my life is 99% as it was. obviously there is the odd pang of sadness etc and im off to a pantomime in a bit which should be fun and a giggle with a few glasses of wine after. hugs to all xxxxx

Marathon christmas shopping today. I pray to find sth for my oh ...
What are your plans today girls?
Frozen rain outside just spent 1 h putting salt and sand on the stairs and driveway ...

k8 nice to see you :friends: ladies i have just done the last of my xmas shopping and also bought my hair extenstions. I wimped out the weave as when i was there i saw a girlhaving a weavetook out and her hair looked terrible where they had sewn it in, so i got clip ins. Im doing it tomorrrow so i will post pics in my TTC thread xx

hey, how is it going girls? its being freezing here this weekend, raining a lot, we had some snow too, almost done with the presents, got a sports jacket for my oh, water resistant and windproof etc etc, quite nice i would say, now need to buy him some more bits and i am done with the presents.

the food now is a totally different idea :( i shopped nth food wise yet lol :(

i saw my oh btw putting 4 present under the christmas tree for me.

TTc wise is not looking so good but we will see at the end of this week...i got some cramps today and some pressure down there, i don't want to get my hopes up though so i dnt end to have a really crappy christmas because of a BFN...

lynetter pictures with the extensions please. how did it go? i can't wait to see them.

dysco i ment to ask you a while ago and kept forgetting. how did it go with the creating of a web site??

btw i saw exiled under Fi name. did i miss sth???or maybe my tapatalk is being crappy and i am seeing things? ?

have a nice start of this week :hug:

Fi has been exiled due to a thread in the baby and toddler section ref breast feeding, it got pretty heated! :(

Last edited:
Not too bad hun, sickness has come back this week, feel nauseous all day at the mo. but I know it's all good. Got another scan tomorrow, my nhs one at 12+4 weeks! Can't believe I'm nearly in tri 2 :)

I do check up on everyone in here even if I don't posted :) hope using opks has helped u this month and u get ur bfp :)

Dysco, can't believe ur going to be able to ttc again soon! Sounds like u have been one busy lady the last few months

Xxx

Hey ladies I'm really sorry for not being around I think because i haven't been able to actively ttc yet it's made me shy away from here as it's all so raw. I promise to be back properly soon. You all are such a great support xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back