Our little dream :) Had a mc???

hey carnat, yeah i will test new years eve! i have just 2 tests left so I am saving them!! eep exciting

Awww a BFP would be an amazing way to see in 2012 sweetie!

I am testing 4th Jan (2 days before my appointment at clinic!)

Got a hacking cough but apart from that I feel pretty festive and happy!

I love, love, love Xmas...

Got 2 out of 3 nephews sorted - now just need to find my youngest little monster something (plus of course all the adults :shock: :shock:) I love having a big family but it makes for an expensive Xmas..

xxxxxxxxx

my xmas has been expensive anyway as i have splashed out on my mum and OH, he has done the same for me, new boots, havign full set of extensions sewn in this weekend, and a new coat i got him a watch and a multigym lol

A watch you say, not that my oh wears any but maybe a smart one like a gadget with a compass and who knows what for when we are going camping and haking? I should look on that though probably is a little too late to find a nice one :(

argods have a good range hun! i got mine out of AVON its a fcuk brown leather strapped one £25, well it should have been £45 but if you buy 2 you got them noth for a fiver, so i split it with another girl at work who wants the same watch for her OH bargain! The multigym was like £325 though so not so cheap...but good for my get fit plan in the new year

Good morning, is it weekend yet?

I am so unbelievable sleepy :( the noise fom the heavy rain woke me during the night and I couldn't go back to slep again

How are you all doing?

Fi, just read your other posts, step away from the tests! Lynette and hope fx for you bfps! Feb can't come soon enough for me! Just bought oh Xmas present, way too expensive but he'll love it, it's a top gun ultimate experience, flying an old fighter plane and doing acrobatics etc! Hope he likes it!

OH WOW dysco what an amazing pressy!! how much was that if you dont mind me asking, how different

Wow Dysco - that sounds fab!!

I am sure he'll love it...

Makes me feel so guilty that OH and I don't do pressies for one another (we do always buy a massive real tree, lots of food and booze and pressies for our families - and the cat!)

I believe Fi has now done a digi and got total confirmation of her BFP - although I am sure she'll carry on POAS ha ha

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
It was expensive, £400, it will be a xmas and birthday pressie, if you google it it comes up with different options.
I'm being very frivolous but he's also quite hard to buy for and he did buy me a BEAUTIFUL engagement ring :) ARGH so can't wait to get married in June!!!

Sorry I haven't been around much girls, I do pop in when I can but life is a bit hectic at work at the mo. I'm desperately tired and can't wait to have a break over xmas. I took over as president of our science society and designed a new website (with NO background in computer or web design - very steep learning curve!) and we just had our annual conference in Cambridge for 3 days. We are also doing some decorating in the house and with one thing and another haven't had much time to check in. Lovely to see friendly faces in here though, so please for Fi!

xxxxxxxx

Hey dysco :) nice present !!!!! Still don't have one for my oh lol. Febr is around the corner. So glad you are doing ok :)

Last edited:
thats a good price really for what it is you get! we have blown £325 on a multigym this year, and my extensions being sewn in are costing £170 eeeeep oh well

i am having them done next thursday so I will do before and after piccys!!

i know I cant wait never had them sewn in before i always clip them in so we will see how it goes

Sorry for not popping in girls I have been doing my usual blocking it out and it won't hurt thing.
Did I hear someone mention extensions??? I love mine I have micro loops and clip ins my micro loops are being saved for my wedding as they cost a bomb x

hey amyrose i am having some sewn in, going to take a look at the olace this weekend and see what its like, i am a little dubious as i am worried about the damage to my hair......i m ay chicken out and go for clip ins as i usually do. Bought some gorg remi hair though!

how are all my lovely ladies in here anyways xxxx

Liam had the day off today and we have been Christmas shopping ;) got some lovely little gifts for people :)

thats nice hun, i cant wait to have some time off with my OH we only get weekends together really as we work so long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back