Our little dream :) Had a mc???

oh amyrose i am so so sorry :hugs: words just arnt enough i hope you can get through this sweety xxxx we are all here for you x so sorry, how very sad

Amy, so sorry you have had this happen. sending love and hugs xxx

we've had 3 m/c, one at about 10wks (the day before our wedding), another at around 6wks & another at around 5wks. I became so obsessed with becoming pregnant again, that I got very ill, & failed to see the wonders around me like my husband & son. I've since gotten much better, although I still get low days, & I've come to accept that it may never happen again for us.
But if it does, I like the names Ale"Xander" Noah & Maddison Alexis x

thanks girls its devestating but im trying to be strong for the kiddies as its so close to christmas. I just want to try again and hope and pray the next little bub is a sticky its the only way i know how to cope. xxxx

i am completely dead from all that shopping and i am not even 1/2 done lol :(

how are you girls doing?

any interesting plans for the weekend?

we are having a storm here again, so inside the home fearing for dear life lol ...

Hi girls, big hugs for amyrose and the newer girls in here, it's so hard and esp at this time of year for some reason. Seeing all the girls in tri 3 starting to get their lo's is fab but a reminder of how excited I should be getting! Can't wait to Ttc after Xmas. Sorry I've been away a few days, my first phd student got her phd and had a conference in Cambridge and my feet didn't touch the ground for 4 days! Manic times! Xxxx

Hi everyone, We are busy busy painting this weekend, not that I have done much I must say! Liam and our friend Chris are up there doing some excellent work though! I am on childcare and cooking duty (as usual). Just off to clean the kitchen but wanted to let you all know that I got my bfp yesterday

Hugs to all xx

Good morning.

It's raining again....completely fed up with rain now :(

Amy how are you feeling? Lynette ho is t going with TTC this month? When are you testing? Dysco really not long now till you start TTC :hug:

We managed to DTD like 3 times around ovulation so I really relly hope we did it. I used an ovulation stick just to check if I am really ovulating because that seems to take so long and it was positive exactly around the time I though it will be so the oly reason I see it not happening is too much everyday stres and not enough time or DTD around ovulation....
Well this time was in a weekend so maybe we have luck...
I should be testing on Christmas eve eeeeeek hopefully a nice christmas present though I don't want to get my hopes up :(

About Christmas now....when are you all planning to do the food shopping, for Those tht they are cooking ofc. I was debating of buyin the meat now and freeze it until then or wait until last minute and suffer trying to shop in a supermarket that Is overcrowded lik it's the end of te world coming....
I stll don't have any presents for my oh :( I am completely stuck :(

Have a nice day everyone :hug:

Last edited:
Amy - I logged in over the weekend and was so sad to see your horrible news!

(I can't actually post from my stupid phone other wise I would have been on straight away!!)

I can only echo what others have said and express my sadness for you and your family.

I have had 3 M/c's myself this year and understand the trauma and upset they bring. I also know that it had taken you a while to conceive.

I hope you find a way to get through Xmas and come out the other side fighting.

It's hard to be strong and I have my moments of wanting to scream and the injustice of it all but I found taking action also helps - I am booked to visit the recurrent miscarraige clinic on 6th Jan so I can find out what is going wrong!

When you feel up to it maybe you can get a referral?

Thinking of you

xxxxxxxxxx

I have ordered an ocado order to arrive on Friday, it was the closest slot they had...

Turkey is frozen anyway, gammon will last and so will the pigs in blankets.

All the Veggies I am scoring from the market on Tuesday :)

Last edited:
hey ladies,

Hope, i am NTNP until 2012 o give myself a break, the lovely kanga is sending me a ton of tests so i can crack on in the new year. Luckily i stopped bleeding yesterday and so means my cycles seem back to normal with just a 5 day bleed NOT 9 frigging days lol. Hows the weather in Norway atm lol

Fi, :hugs: congrats again for BFP, i am off mums thnis year so noooo cooking for me woo woo

amyrose, i hope you are ok hunny, how are you getting on xx

dysco, how have you been hun? i dont seem to see you much these days

anyone i forgot....hello and i hope you all had a lovely weekend

Last edited:
I always go to my Mum's for Xmas dinner (she lives about 2 minutes away) OH goes to his Mum's - who also lives 2 minutes away. We hook up at some point in the evening!

Don't think I could cope with cooking an Xmas dinner :shock: :shock:

Glad your cycles have gone back to normal Lynette - will you still test on NYE?

I am going into my fertile time but OH is leaving for Tokyo at 4am on 14th - grrrrr!

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
We have no family in the country so it's just us for chrimbo dinner :) we have a ridiculous amount of food though, really absurd lol

hey carnat, yeah i will test new years eve! i have just 2 tests left so I am saving them!! eep exciting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back