Our little dream :) Had a mc???

I know, I only work 28 hours a week and the rest of the time I'm usually at home alone. I either finish by 12.30pm or start at 3pm so have most of the day inside alone as oh doesn't get home from work til 6 ish! So the dog wouldn't be home alone that long, max of 3-4 hours! And not everyday. Not sure how persuasion is going to go as short of money, but would like to at least look at what dogs they have as there might be a wait before being able to get one. Xx

ah if you go and look you'll come home with one! we did! Are you in a house, we've got a dog flap for Gizmo, cos we are out of the house all day he comes and goes as he wants in the garden. He was from the RSPCA last year. TYpically I walk him in the mornings and OH does in the afternoons/evenings and we take him for long walks/runs at weekends. Its a great way of getting exercise! Small dogs aren't expensive either. We've got him a big bag of dog food, costs about £30 but lasts at least a couple of months. And then he gets left overs as treats! Cheap tennis balls make fab toys. RSPCA asked for £100 adoption fee but that varies and may depend on how full they are, they were literally giving cats away! get pics if you see any lovely ones! xx

Dog flap, now that sounds cool! I really have got to sort out my garden though, missing a fence panel right down the end of the garden, might have something in the garden to block it up with though plenty of crap in there! We only want a small dog too, what breed is urs? He looks so cute in ur profile pic!

I will probably not win, but it's worth a go! Hopefully next month I will get the £200 I'm owed from work as they cocked up my sick pay! That will give us plenty of pennies to get a dog! :) I really do want to go look though! Xx

Ours is some kind of jack russell. he's fab, loves cwtching under a blanket on the sofa and comes in and out of his little flap (its a big cat flap) really easily! He barks at the post man and if someone comes to the door but no other time, unless he's playing, him and OH can play for hours! We've had to show him how is boss but most of the time is a lovely lovely soft dog! The worst is when he rolls in fox poo and has to be hosed down or put in the bath! can really recommend terriers though, fab dogs!

I want a lovely small cuddly dog too, I do like jack russells and I know my local RSPCA do get quite a few of them in, not sure why. Might do some research! I might even go down to the RSPCA tomorrow after work without oh just to look, then I can take pics and show him them, he won't be able to resist! :) fox poo, lovely! We get foxes in our garden so will probably have that problem too! Xx

Last edited:
lol my oh saw me looking at you girls saying about the doggies and told me to not even think about it lol :(

yes kanga pictures please. my dream dog is a golden retriever. those puppies is so so qute

How mean! Lol :) I love huskies myself but a bit too big for my oh's liking, I don't think he would go for a golden retriever either but they are beautiful doggies! I need to find a small cute cuddly one I think xx

i have a question,

i have lots of ewcm, whats up with that? for sure i am not ovulating so late like 4 days before AF? should i think at an infection maybe?

I'm sure other ladies in the ttc section has meant this before AF, maybe they will be able to help u! I'm not sure what it means tho xx

thanks kanga, i posted a question there.

c85a15bf.jpg
excited and scared!! Xx

Went looking at doggies this morning about £115 to adopt one. so so cute, really gonna have to try and get some money saved up for next month I think! Xx

Keira
bc335b1f.jpg

Ben I think
2273cf9e.jpg

Can't remember his name
54a4549c.jpg

And drew
e5e8c38f.jpg

That's a coincidence we have been doing the exact same thing, searching for a new canine addition to.our family :) xx

those doggie are beautiful :) which one did you like?

so are you TTC? good luck, nice smily face :hug:

I really like drew, and another one called holly didn't seem to take her pic tho!

Well as for ttc, we bd'ed on Wednesday so with ov being today there might be spermies hanging around! So if we bd tonight we would definitely be in a 2ww! I just couldn't stop myself the other day to use protection! Really scared about it now though! wasn't expecting ov to be until next week!

How are u doing in ur 2ww? How many days til testing or AF? Xx

Aww I love drew!! I would love a pet but landlord says no :(

that storm is already here, we don't have internet most of the day :(

i will catch up with you tomorrow if everything better.

boobs sore, i have a feeling though thats not my month. Af due in 3-4 days but who knows how long that cycle actually will be. the last one was 26, the one after mc 30. we will see

good luck kanga with the ttc

lynette are y feeling better?

dyco did you survive the river?

Last edited:
Good morning, we still don't have Internet....only for a few moments on the cellphone :(

Anyway I did a hpt this morning and it was BFN so I think I am out this month. AF due in 2 days I think but if not I will test again.

How was the weekend for all of you? Dysco I am so waiting to see epic pictures :)

Have a nice day, I hope I can catch up with all of you later if they fix the Internet problem...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back