Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Good morning ladies, I'm officially in a 2ww as we :bd: last night! :shock: not sure whether to be excited or scared!

U still have two days for bfp to appear Hope so ur not out yet! It sucks ur Internet isn't working is it the storm affecting it? we have a bit of a wind blowing bu not too bad, yet anyway!

I might try and get out into the garden later to pick up apples an cu the grass, if I can be bothered. Quit tired after work this morning so migh have a little nap. Xx

yey for you kanga!! this has been a long time waiting! everything crossed for you, Drew is gorgeous, def my fav on the phots. how old and have they been toilet trained?
Sorry Hope is wasn't your month, no idea if it will be fine.
OH said this weekend, wedding is a poor second to LO so if we get pregnant we'll move wedding and deal with it then! love him! :)
Lynette how are you doing?
twinkles and lynette were you trying to get pg when you fell?? just curious as I wasn't, just not preventing pregnancy.
our day went a little differently, the OH of party girls severed the tendon in his big toe whilst planting a surprise of balloons and booze n the river for her so spent the day in a and e. so we went to the beach and then played skittles in the pub! was fun but not quite what we had in mind!

Dysco that's amazing :) back to TTC then?or ntnp?

well not sure, this month is ntnp, after this i do want to be sensible for a few months, its easier said than done to postpone a wedding or get married at 8 months! I know some girls do it but i'd rather not be huge on my big day.

Probably moving the wedding is a pain :(

I would have the same dilemmas as you :hug:

How long were u ntnp before u got pregnant then dysco? Cos if it was a few months maybe u could do it now and still not be huge at ur wedding?

As for dogs spoke to my oh yesterday evening he wasnt too excited that I went to the RSPCA yesterday :( maybe in a few weeks I can ask again when we might have some pennies! He didn't even really look at th pics, never mind I have my 2ww to cope with now.

Feeling very strange about it, kept thinking earlier I'm goin to be pregnant in 2 weeks! :wall: if only it was that easy, but I know I am letting myself in for a huge fall if I don't snap out of this and it doesn't happen on the first go! But then I get caught up in the fact it took 2months befor so I not this time it will be next go! Argh what am I doin to myself!! xx

its always a risk though isn't it, unless i use OPKs and don't dtd when i get a smiley face!

sods law means that i'll not get pg or get pg now and be properly huge and ready to drop as i say the vows!

Last edited:
I know u really can't win either way I suppose! So complicated this ttc malarkey isn't it? Xx

Last edited:
I hope I feel like ttc again soon, feeling so empty at the moment just like a zombie. I think I will leave work tomorrow and just try to relax. I just can't believe it's over argh sorry to be a downer ladies xxx

I hope I feel like ttc again soon, feeling so empty at the moment just like a zombie. I think I will leave work tomorrow and just try to relax. I just can't believe it's over argh sorry to be a downer ladies xxx

Not a downer at all quite normal. I can't ttc for a while unless we get some answers anyway but even so I'm not sure I feel I could manage 12 weeks of preg again right now I need a rest from babying despite wanting one I too feel empty currently. Having such a rubbish week as a great aunt died she was 100 so very old but obviously timing sucks a best freind got hit by a car she is fine just shaken and bruised but obviously worrying me and my hamster died last night I just feel everyone I love is doomed at the moment still best to snap out of it as im back to work tommorrow n need to be cheery as most ppl don't even know i was preg let alone fact iv lost one. It's. Difficult time we just have to all be strong xxx

thats why we are here. don't worry about that.

it may take time to heal emotionally so you TTc again. take your time.

i hope you have a lovely day tomorrow relaxing. treat yourself with sth that you like

Yeah all bad things always happen t once, life is so cruel sometimes

Hey lynette just let it all out, ur not being a downer! I have posted my fair share of sad posts (this is a long thread). And I did have a short break from PF because it all got too much, but I'm glad I came back to all the support.

I still get my down days and most of the time it now feels like a distant memory. I feel as though it all happened to someone else, it wasn't me who suffered from morning sickness and got given the bad news, yet I am still grieving for my loss.

I never thought I would be ready or excited to ttc again, but here I am and it scares the crap out of me. But I know everyone on here will help me through, and we will try to help u through. Xxx

It's just hard to accept I can't believe it sometimes. I just keep asking myself why why why but even if someone told me a reason it wouldn't matter. I'm very sad today, my heart keeps dropping right to the pit of my stomach

It makes me so sad to read that ur so upset hun, I really do wish I could take it all away for u. :hugs: It is so unfair that we have to go through this, I still ask myself why all the time? Why me, why not either of the other girls at my work who had one night stands, when mine was planned? I am so jealous of them and wonder what I did wrong, which I know I didn't but u just can't stop the thoughts. Xx

Thanks Hun I know I shouldnt feel bitter but I know so many girls who smoke and drink through pregnancy and girls who have used abortion as a method of contraception yet here I am i quit smoking just like that after 10 years I didnt drink I did everything I could and still it wasnt enough some how? And now it's just over after thinking I 'was safe in my 2 nd tri and it was just taken. Thanks for support kanga cyber hugs are much appreciated I really need a good girly night in but best mate is pregnant and it's just too hard

oh lynette, more hugs coming from here. its heartbreaking :hug: xxxx

Thanks ladies I wish I could transport you all here lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back