Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Have a good road trip Hope, I'm sure it will be lots of fun xx

Thank you girls, we are so tired but so worths it. I just hope the weather will be better tomorrow

Hey sweety hope you're having a good time xxx little hopebean is off on her first adventure!

sent from my MiniPro using Tapatalk 2

Hope you and OH have some lovely quality time together on your trip hun! keep in touch! have a wonderful time on your explorations! xxxxxx

Good morning everyone, sorry I can't really catch up as we are in the mountains and the signal here is just sth that is not happening. Hopefully later tonight approaching Oslo we will have better signal.

Morning! Just checking in early in case anyone else is around! Awake at 4 grre! Can't even blame jet lag! X

I am all puffy again this morning and have a headache I could be wrong but I think it's high I had protein in my urine at my mw appointment. I tend to get to about here in my pregnancies and then suffer with bp. I have my consultant first thing so it's reassuring.
How are you feeling Hun? How's the wedding plans going? X

I'm not to bad ATM, just not sure what bloat, bump or over eating! I havent been feeling as sick the last couple of dats but largely due to constant eating i think! Wedding planing is fab but having hair quandaries now, wondering what would be best! I'm hoping the hairdresser will have some ideas! Need to confirm everything this week with caterers, band, marquee etc! All planned for yours? X

I'm at the dishing out the dosh stage haha I think I need to win the lotto. I'm having the same trouble with my hair although I am nearly 100% sold on this style
d92c1f86-87bd-c3d7.jpg

My hair will be a little longer but I really like it a it's not overly fussy.
I'm glad your feeling better ms is awful and really knocks the wind out of your sails x

Ooh love the hair hun! that will look fab, think i'm going for mine up but loose but not sure. got a try out friday so will experiment then!

Morning everyone :) hope u all had good weekends.

I am usually awake at 5am every morning think my body alarm is so used to it for work lol.

I had a busy weekend sorting out the house ready for us going away as don't want to come back to a dirty untidy house. Finally got the last of our bits packed up this morning!

We are off on our honeymoon holiday to Cornwall and I can't wait! Off to see some otters on the way :) So I I'm not around much u know why xxxx

Have a fab time Kanga!!

Otters are just too sweet LOL!

xxxxxxxx

Hey girls, just checking in to tell you how vacation is going.
I love the RV road trip:love:
BUT being pregnant and in an RV road trip is quite a pain lol.
My bump Dosent fit in the toilet properly :shock: and the mattress is uncomfortable...( my oh sleeps like a baby though on it :roll:)
There are places in the RV that my bump Dosent fit to pass :roll:
We will really have to repeat the experience when the bump will not be in the way lol.
Sorry I can't check any of your journals as the Internet signal is so crappy that Dosent load the pages :wall:
I hope you all doing ok and I can't wait to catch up with you all

hope you are having fun when bump isn't getting in the way! still no sign of a bump for me, just a thicker waistline! xxx

Good morning :)
Back from vacation and I feel more tired than before...
Piles of laundry in the hallway and all of our things from vacation that are waiting to be sorted and put in their place :(
Hopefully I can finish all those before Monday....
Can someone please fill me in with important things that happened around here???
Off to clean the RV and then return it and then go shopping and then cook and then start doing things in the house...
Not impressed at all with the way I will spent my weekend lol...
Bump is in the way all the time and that Dosent make things easier....
Bought some things for the baby too: a bouncer, a mobile, a play gym, a tummy time gym, ordered the pram and I have my yummy mummy diaper bag....

Catching up eventually with all of you soon :love:

I am glad you had a nice time Hope, and LOL at bump now getting in the way! I can't wait to have a proper bump....

Yay that you have finally started shopping for baby things!

Nothing exciting to report from me!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Good morning :) :)
The sun is shinning but the house is still only half cleaned :roll: managed to do on Saturday the whole second floor and yesterday the living room but still need to do the rest of the first floor and the basement I think it can be left to fester lol....
Anyway today we are going to get the puppy back from the puppy hotel and I am dreading the moment lol. What of it comes back with all kind of bad habits like barking in its cage or who knows what?????
Oh also I got my yummy mummy bag and I can't stop looking at it lol!!!
I can't believe that in a couple of months I will have to equip it and soon after to even use it :roll::shock:
We still have a hell lot of shopping todo for the baby and that stresses me beyond imagination :(
Also the economic impact of all that shopping is hard at the moment so we
Can't even go wild and get all at once go finish with that burden lol.
It's unbelievable what prices are here :( we have 2 very decent doctor salaries and we still struggle????
Ordered the pram too, it's going to cost a little over 1000 pounds :roll:
That's for a pram and stroller and the car seat adaptor. The car seat is not even include in this price :roll:
Anyway have a nice day ladies I am still trying to make my way though the things that we unloaded from the rv on Friday :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back