Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Have you tried a fizzy drink before? Maybe a Sprite (that has no caffeine in it!!)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Nah, never drink any pops and probably even if I try I will not be able to drink enough because of the bubbles?
Such a baby I am lol
How about a tea? Slightly less caffeine?maybe that will work?
Doctor usually makes me cough so the bean wakes and always works but after the bean gives as a couple of kicks it goes back to sleep like a behaved little bean that it is :roll:

Nah, never drink any pops and probably even if I try I will not be able to drink enough because of the bubbles?
Such a baby I am lol
How about a tea? Slightly less caffeine?maybe that will work?
Doctor usually makes me cough so the bean wakes and always works but after the bean gives as a couple of kicks it goes back to sleep like a behaved little bean that it is :roll:

Tea could work or even chocolate - that has caffeine in it!!!

Maybe try some choccie this time??

xxxxxxx

Go for the chocolate and a really cold drink, apparently that can work too! no point in forcing the caffeine or fizzy drinks if you don't normally! glad i'm not the only one, I don't touch tea or coffee (just never liked it) and I rarely drink fizzy drinks and hate cola. The only caffeinated thing i like ir chocolate :) and I LIKE chocolate :)

I am exactly like that lol :love: getting a chocolate before my scan and some really cold water to drink :)

Go for the chocolate and a really cold drink, apparently that can work too! no point in forcing the caffeine or fizzy drinks if you don't normally! glad i'm not the only one, I don't touch tea or coffee (just never liked it) and I rarely drink fizzy drinks and hate cola. The only caffeinated thing i like ir chocolate :) and I LIKE chocolate :)

I used to love my tea, would have 3 cups a day! Although I cut down after my BFP and gave it up completely about a month ago!

I am not one for fizzy drinks but do like diet coke, have stopped drinking that as well as it is full of very unhealthy additives.

I have recently started drinking Redbush, which is caffeine free but it isn't tea if that makes sense? So it's a hot drink with milk but tastes kind of fruity - I likey!

Other than that I drink water, the occasional fruit juice and as a treat I have Waitrose Pomegranate and Rose cordial with fizzy water in a wine glass :lol: :lol:

xxxxxxx

eh hem..........thought you were trying yorkshire tea missy, far better than redbush :roll:

eh hem..........thought you were trying yorkshire tea missy, far better than redbush :roll:

They only had Redbush or normal Yorkshire Tea, I promise I'll order the decaff with my online shop this weekend!

xxxxxxxx

Goodness me :( peeing in a tiny pot when your bump is so big that you can't see your foofoo anymore is not going so smoothly....

Goodness me :( peeing in a tiny pot when your bump is so big that you can't see your foofoo anymore is not going so smoothly....

I couldn't pee in a pot all that well before my BFP :shock: :lol:

xxxxxxxx

God knows what we will do in a couple of months :( I am not impressed at all. Getting ready now, talk to you all soon

eeek good luck sweety xx dont get too nervous, cant wait to see bean

good luck hun xxxx

I tried red bush, didn't really like it. I love fruit teas but not flavours black teas, too bitter! I leave the tea bag in for ages to make the infusion strong, i love mint tea after a big meal, or red fruits just as a comforter. I rarely drink hot drinks in the summer though. Nat I can see why you'd give up or limit tea and coke etc but a little bit isn't' a problem if you wanted to carry on. I know some people can't love without tea or coffee, i've never really got it. if i needed to pull an all nighter i just stayed awake, i never used anything like that to do it.

A little update from hope, 99.9% sure she is team pink :pink: but the little one was hiding her face! The chocolate worked though and she was kicking loads! yey for baby hope! :)

good luck hun xxxx

I tried red bush, didn't really like it. I love fruit teas but not flavours black teas, too bitter! I leave the tea bag in for ages to make the infusion strong, i love mint tea after a big meal, or red fruits just as a comforter. I rarely drink hot drinks in the summer though. Nat I can see why you'd give up or limit tea and coke etc but a little bit isn't' a problem if you wanted to carry on. I know some people can't love without tea or coffee, i've never really got it. if i needed to pull an all nighter i just stayed awake, i never used anything like that to do it.

I went off tea and was drinking it for the sake of it, so I thought I'd stop altogether!

I don't like full fat fizzy drinks and Diet Coke is a big no-no in pregnancy (in fact I don't think I'll ever drink it again :shock:)

I am happy with my water!!

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back