Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Omg :shock: what a horrible email to come through! Especially when u know they didn't know about what happened! And with no other explanation as to why they emailed u! :hugs: xx

Jesus Hope that is bloody horrible.

I'd be inclined to email her back and say something along the lines of "thankfully you have emailed the wrong person but if you are going to email someone who has just lost a baby you should try and be a little more tactful and polite"

xxxxxxxxxxx

Yeeey weekend is here :love:
Let me hear your lovely plans :love:

For us is just shopping and organizing our vacation...

Also scan is around the corner and two you guessed I am terrified again :roll:

:yay: your holiday is getting closer! We will be painting the bedroom and trying to get in some kind of semblance of order since it was plastered. Need to buy the wall paper and order the wardrobes :) Hopefully also finding some time for chilling but i have book chapter thats late and MUST be done for monday so i may be trying to get that done, if i can stay awake long enough! xx

Hope your scan will be great and fingers crossed your little one will reveal his or her secrets to you this time :) xxxx

Dysco DIY while pregnant is not fun at all when the only thing you want is to curl on he sofa... I don't envy you :(
The book chapter now I feel your pain :hug: good luck with that.

As about my scan I lost every hope that the bean will behave and open its legs lol....so if it's not a girl he will ride on a brown flowers stroller and I will have a pink yummy mummy bag...
So stubborn that bean I wonder if it takes that from me already :whistle:

I've been off work since Wednesday LOL, I have a lovely 6 day weekend.

Wednesday was food shopping and visiting my nephew (it was his 1st Birthday), yesterday was IKEA, today I am meeting a friend and her two kiddies for lunch... He LO's are 3 and 5 months.

Tomorrow I have a BBQ to celebrate nephews Birthday, I think Sunday and Monday I will have a rest!!

Gor our new mattress coming on Tuesday as well, I am excited about that - we did splash out :shock:

xxxxxxxx

Such a busy social life you have lol :love:
We need a new mattress too, desperately but i decided that we are getting one after labour, just in case that my waters decide to go while in bed....

Such a busy social life you have lol :love:
We need a new mattress too, desperately but i decided that we are getting one after labour, just in case that my waters decide to go while in bed....

Our's is just too uncomfortable!

I'll be investing in a mattress protector though!

xxxxxx

Good morning :)
There is a huge storm here so not much we can do today :(
Looking forward to a huge breakfast lol.
Also 1/2 way today.... Not sure how I feel about that?

Morning :) I've just to up :shock: not slept in so late in ages, although baby was bouncing off my hips all evening til gone midnight and then he woke me at 5am!! I must admit his movements are getting quite sore at times.

I'm staying in today, not sure whether to organise/ clean my kitchen cupboards or sort out all the baby clothes into size order, as my DH is out all day fitting an engine to my dads car. So need to keep myself busy :)

Hope u had a lovely breakfast this morning Hope, I am having cereal then left over pizza for lunch :)

Ask :dance: for halfway!! Where is the time going? Ur flying through now :) xxx

Kanga pizza for breakfast !!!! Me likes it :love: I also have to do some serious sorting around and declutter the place but I think I will procrastinate a little longer with that lol... We have a 3 floor house and we barely have place for the baby things :shock:
I can wait to fix the baby clothes, wash them and sort them :love:
I hope you have a nice day :) I would be climbing the walls of my oh was out all day in a weekend day :hug:

We have hardly any room for baby stuff to, I dread to think what it will be like once we get all the stuff from our in laws house and need to find space for it all!

I do hate my DH working at weekends, but needs must when family need his help! Not that they seem to appreciate it :shock: just moan all the time, so he just wants the job finished now. Hoping that we still get 2 days together as Monday is a bank holiday, so he is off work :) xx

So after the yesterday's snow :roll: we have a glorious sunny day today :love:
We may go outside for a walk later if my back will feel a little better?
I got some pains on my bump again yesterday, happening every 20 min or so but they went away in an h so I managed to keep my sanity...
That naughty bean of mine....

Anyway spaghetti Bolognese today for lunch and for desert a peach pie with ice cream ( is there a drooling smiley because that's me now lol)
For dinner an omelette composed of leftovers and strawberries with chocolate for desert and a scary movie :roll:

Btw did anyone has any declutter the house tips? I have no idea from where to start? Amazing how much crap that we keep for just in case grrrrr...

Hi Hope,

I know you have your next scan very soon, so make sure you mention the pains?

My only declutter tip is to be ruthless and throw out as much as you an. If it has not been used for 6 months then either sell it, give it to charity or bin it.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning

Scan day again :( and gynecologist appointment ofc.
And I am freakin out properly yet again :( I couldn't even sleep last night thinking of today :(
Ofc you are all sick of me and my scan attitude already so I will whine no more lol.
Anyway scan is at 4 my h. That means 3 for you and it always takes ages as my appointments are always super 1 h long...
So I will let you know how naughty my bean is this time :faint:
Say a prayer for my bean please :pray:

Good morning hope best of luck for today little bean will be just fine x

Aww hope ur lil bean is going to be fine! All we need to pray for is a bean with 'her' legs open so u can be told the sex finally!! Hope ur blood pressure is behaving itself now too xx

ooooodles of luck hun, come on little bean, play ball today pleeeeease!!!!! xxxx

Excited to see if little bean behaves today!!!

Hope all goes well and looking forward to your update!

xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you girls :love: I lost all hope that the bean will behave lol...
I don't even know what to try. I don't drink coffee at all, not even before pregnancy. Thinking of drink some coffee before we go and maybe it will not be asleep this time and bounce around? Maybe that will make it easier and most probably to change positions?
Or it will be even worst and she will not be able to take any measurements?

That bean it will be such a trouble maker greek kid... I can feel it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back