Our little dream :) Had a mc???

I suppose that is a downside to being a doctor! U end up knowing too much! Xx

Hope my girl, you are now under orders to rest, rest , rest. Get that bp down and under control, sorry darling I'm just catching up on these threads now I'm ensconced on the sofa. Not sure how much sense I'll make with no sleep! Oh had better be treating you like a queen from now on or he'll have me to deal with! And I can control 120 undergrads!!

Kanga Hun hope you are getting a few kicks now and roo is just being a pickle. Will pop to tri2 and check on your thread xxxx

Yeah Roo has started moving around since about 3pm, bloody nightmare these baby's! Still going to the hospital to be checked out at 5.30pm. Xx

I saw Kanga!!! I am glad he has been moving but yep def go and get checked!!

xxxxxxxxx

Hope I'm sorry your having a tough time I'm on asprin since 12 weeks for my bp mine wasn't far off yours and was 170/90 my last visit to the nurse. I don't think they should have scared you like they have but it is good to be aware of what can happen iykwim.
Rest up as much as you can and hopefully it can be kept in check. I know how helpless you feel when faced with something totally out of your control but I have had very healthy babies and had bp alot higher then you have. Your little bubs will be just fine xxxx

145 yeeeey. , have you been praying ??? Go baby hope bean. I am so happy that the bp will go all the way up lol

Thank you, my oh only let's me go for a pee lol. Currently planing our rv road trip vacation in 11 days :love:

We are going through north Norway and then Sweden 8 days :love: our last vacation together before bean is here :love: super excited as I never had a rv ride let alone a road trip :shock:
Did you ever try it?

All stressed and excited about organizing that :love: I just hope that the whole bp thing and the pains will calm down until then :wall:

aw :love: will be fabulous! We are doing a road trip through northern spain and southern france for our honeymoon, and i can't wait! the only time i did something similar was a couple of years ago OH and I went to portugal with a tent and picked up a car at the airport, nothing else planned, was an awesome holiday :) xx

We will plan nth either :) only getting maps and gps with us :love:

Glad BP is coming down now hun!!

Mine was high today as well (I didn't expect to have it taken :shock:) I had it 6 times in total and once I relaxed it was 125/75 - I know that is still a little high but they were cool with that.

Your road trip sounds great fun, I don't think we'll get a chance for a break now before bean arrives? I am happy with that though

xxxxxxxx

Just back from the hospital, bp is normal so that is not a problem anymore for now, they called me though to go for check on those tightenings.
The machine registered different small things that I couldn't feel them so they were quite please and they told me to rest and go back on Monday for one more check.
Looked at the bean one more time and yep it had its legs close yet again :shock:
I think I
Had 1million scans until now and 1 more million to come and I will still don't know the sex :roll: that attitude at that early age....

Hope you are OK girls, Hope how is you bp today? Hope you are being kicked a lot kanga and little roo is behaving again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back