Our little dream :) Had a mc???

I didn't join this thread until page 76??

Trust me to wonder into a thread 76 pages long and just start acting like you were all long lost friends :lol: :dance:

(although I wore you all down and you all love me now of course :rofl:)

xxxxxxxxx

That's right at the beginning were only me dysco and kanga here. I even had to message kanga to come here as she decided to cry herself alone in a corner until the end of the world lol.

that's true, I did hide away from here to start with, but with the help of Hope and Dysco I made it through!! I definitely couldn't have done it without u both on here :hugs: :love: xxx

Hope just pm'ed u back :)

Good morning :love: it's raining here and freezing :(
I been so early today to work that I feel like I am ready to go home already lol...

The electrician will eventually come at some point this week:shock:

Tomorrow our new sofas getting delivered so I have to have a half day again at work...

Today we have to evacuate the old ones and find place to store them ( inevitably I will have to help my oh carrying them :() that will be fun....NOT :(

I am still getting weird bad dreams every night, I wonder if it's a pregnancy thing or just random but I so wish it away whatever it is...

Ok those were all o my random thoughts for this morning lol.

How is everyone doing?

morning! I was awake early again this morning, I really think its work stress now, not my little sweet pea. i really have to pull the stops out and pull some long hours this week to feel like i'm on top of it, i've had to much time off. I should have worked some of Easter to get this marking done but instead did DIY or slept on the sofa! I'm watching talks all day today and on a course for the rest of the week, argh!

I did that last month I think, it only temporally helped as work related things actually never stop... I should have a new policy no work at home like millions of people do but that's quite impossible so I end up thinking about work even when relaxing on the sofa....

I hope that you will manage to sort everything out and maybe relax. Don't forget that this first trimester is the most important. The rest can wait a little... Easier to say I know....:(

I think vivid dreams are quite common in pregnancy Hope!!!

I'm fine today, although it is cold and wet here and I am miserable - I am so much happier when the sun shines!!

Also just realised that I probably should be changing my cat's litter tray any more??

Or am I being over cautious? (someone else mentioned it to me actually?? and now I am scared!!)

I don't touch pooh or anything!

xxxxxxxx

Just use gloves to be sure and wasn't our hands afterwards. You will be fine

I don't use gloves (going to pick some up today) as we have a scooper but I always wash my hands thoroughly!

I did some reading on it and the chances of catching toxoplasmosis from your cat is very rare [if you live with a cat you are usually immune to it anyway :shock: :shock:]. It is more common to catch it from undercooked meat!

Someone mentioned that I shouldn't be doing it as it is really dangerous and it freaked me out as of course I'd never put my bean in danger!

The person that mentioned it was only being kind and trying to help me out I know !!

xxxxxxxx

You probably have for it already and you are immune to it... The majority of people actually have it regardless if they have kitties or not... From the kitty that we were playin when we were little to the gardening and planting or picking flowers to the undercooked meat... I would wear gloves just in case so I can sleep without one more worry lol.
I am sure you will be fine :love:

I'll get gloves at lunchtime as I am popping to the supermarket!

xxxxxxxxxx

I don't use gloves (going to pick some up today) as we have a scooper but I always wash my hands thoroughly!

I did some reading on it and the chances of catching toxoplasmosis from your cat is very rare [if you live with a cat you are usually immune to it anyway :shock: :shock:]. It is more common to catch it from undercooked meat!

Someone mentioned that I shouldn't be doing it as it is really dangerous and it freaked me out as of course I'd never put my bean in danger!

The person that mentioned it was only being kind and trying to help me out I know !!

xxxxxxxx

its not dangerous unless you are picking cat shit up with your face or something, it is rare ads long as you are clean dont owrry

Thanks hun and I assure you I am not picking up cat shite with my face :shock: :lol:

xxxxxxxx

So so tired after moving furniture around:shock: I hope that bean is ok in there :pray:

really glad you don't pick cat chit up with your face, good to know :)

Its amazing how paranoid some people are though, without thinking through what you should and shouldn't avoid. I've already managed to eat unpasturised cheese (one mouthful before i realised) and my burger in Paris was not 'bien cuit' (sp?) but I refuse to be paranoid. Careful, yes, but practical too or i'll go round the bend!

Mum said u wernt supposed to eat potatoes in her day if u were pregnant lol! Crazy

sent from my MiniPro using Tapatalk 2

:shock: until now the only rules that I didn't brake are pâté and raw fish, though I do eat raw smoked salmon....but :shock: for the potatoes

potatoes :shock: i wonder where that came from! I'm happy to eat eggs too, in whatever state, if i know they are red stamped which most of ours are so from inoculated chickens! I got an app for my phone thinking it would be useful, deleted it when i realise it was full of crap!
I have ordered the vegetarian option for the plane to florida though, just cause i know food can be sitting round for ages warm, especially if you are the last to be served! I often prefer the veg option anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back