Our little dream :) Had a mc???

I've got my compression socks from Malaysia last year :) I'm not looking forward to it now tbh, but I kind of need to go, cos I can't next year cos I'll have my bean (touch wood). Actually the wedding signifies so much, and time for me to take things a bit slower afterwards too. I can't wait :)

Is Florida business of pleasure hun?

You'll be fine, I guess it is worse if you were flying when you are a bit bigger?

Sorry work is stressing you, I must confess to having a crap night's sleep but mine was because I am excited :shock:

I couldn't imagine sleeping that badly every night though - Dysco you need to look at some methods for getting a full nights uninterrupted sleep sweetie

xxxxxxxxx

I think the days of a full nights sleep are gone for me :lol: I just can't go to back to sleep every time after I go pee... I suppose at least it will help when baby is here as I am so trained to get up very fast and be up done and lucid in seconds lol...
I suppose it's a small price to pay though for the bubs :love:

Lack of inspiration moment....

So you know we are going to visit my oh parents this Saturday, they don't know yet about the baby and we bought a 3 ultrasound frame photo to put baby's first ultrasound there and a card.

The problem is I have no idea what to write on the card? Any of you can come with a brilliant idea?

Sorry sweetie,

By this time of day I can barely remember my own name!

I am sure Lynette or one of the other girls will be able to help!

xxxxxxxxx

I would love to help but I am useless with words anyway, without having baby brain fog going on lol :)

Sounds like a lovely way to tell them though with the picture frame with the piccies in xxx

Thank you girls, I hope someone will come with an idea eventually because I am completely lost of what to write :(

Meantime and because my bad luck never ends :shock: I got what I think it's a boil on my lady bits (sorry TMI) that hurts like hell every time I wipe :(
I never got a boil or a pimple or whatever in my life before in no parts of my body or face?????
That pregnancy is really an immune system crusher...
Anyway I am putting some cream with antibiotic there but I seriously doubt it helps as its in a place that's virtually impossible to keep completely clean and sterile :(
That's gonna be a completely pain to heal :(
Anyway I did some Internet baby shopping yesterday night, a car seat footmuff and a wrap, they looked so cozy in the pictures that I am a little sad that they don't come in adult version :lol:
Have a nice day everyone :love:

Also dysco you are my last hope with that card, I hope you are in an inspirational poetic mode today lol :hug:

Inspirational and poetic on a rubbish nights sleep? I'm not that poetic at the best of times!
Why don't you write it from the bean, like in your diary? Dear grandparents, i hope you'll welcome me to the world on (or near the) ...due date.....
Or introduce them to your bean.

'Here is our bean as you can see, a special part of us to grow our family into a new generation, your new granddaughter is truely loved already and we can't wait for you to meet her in ....(month)'.

Nat hun, I have no idea why I'm sleep so badly, I can only put it down to stress now, work is getting to me, i always up in the middle of some kind of stressful dream and immediately i'm thiking about work, what i haven't done, what i need to do. May i need to look into some relaxation or yoga. I've done yoga before and intend to do some antenatal yoga when i get back of honeymoon. Florida is a work trip. So in the next month I've got Paris this weekend (OH is running the Paris marathon so i get to stand around in the cold waiting for him, but its better Paris and Milton Keynes!), then Florida in a couple of weeks, then germany 2 weeks after that, then my hen do2 weekends off and its the wedding...argh!

I knew it you will have a brilliant idea, I will write it from the bean :love: how I didn't think about that before???
Thank you so much:hug:

Your schedule for the next weeks sounds so busy, no wonder you can't sleep :( Nobody knows what my problem is and I can't sleep...

I just realized that I have a presentation to a congress in Germany at the end of August beginning of September :shock: I will be nine months by then :shock:

Can't wait for your wedding dysco :love::love:

I knew it you will have a brilliant idea, I will write it from the bean :love: how I didn't think about that before???
Thank you so much:hug:

Your schedule for the next weeks sounds so busy, no wonder you can't sleep :( Nobody knows what my problem is and I can't sleep...

I just realized that I have a presentation to a congress in Germany at the end of August beginning of September :shock: I will be nine months by then :shock:

Can't wait for your wedding dysco :love::love:

I think NOT hun! :rofl: I should be going to a conference end of Nov,, 2 weeks before my due in date in Sweden, again unlikely I'll make that one, not sure i'll be allowed to fly or OH will let me be that far away! We'll see though :). Wedding is 2 months away but the time is flying by now. can't wait, i'll be around 14 weeks by then eeeek! so hope everything is going to be ok this time round. It will a very emotional day either way i think :)

Last edited:
Awww I have everything crossed for you :love: not so long for your first scan :love:
The moment that you will announce everyone you pregnancy will be so magical:love:
Are you telling your parents by then? Or it will be a total secret?

I'm seeing my parents next weekend, it will be so hard to keep it quiet from them, but we'll see. if i don't blab then I'll tell my parents after the 8 week scan. I might need to tell my sisters too. If we can keep it quiet from everyone else til the wedding i'd like to. OH is happy to keep his family in the dark til then and as they live in yorkshire i won't be too hard. Will just have to find discreet ways of not drinking at my hen do...thats the only tricky one as i have some very sharp eyed friends who might spot the lack of booze! If my close friend knows and my mum and sisters hopefully they can help me hide it with alcohol free wine/beer etc!

Wow Dysco the wedding will be here before you know it!!!

Exciting, although it sounds like a manic few months beforehand!!

I would tell those you feel you really want to and those you "have" to if that makes sense?

You could always fake drinking at your hen do - lemonade, ice and a little apple juice in a wine glass looks just like white wine :lol:

Where are you having your hen do?

xxxxxxxxxx

Dear granny and grandad,

I am little and cute and I can't wait to meet you both.
I am a little naughty too and I didnt reveal all of my secrets to mum and dad. I gave them a hint that I may need a pink blanky to cuddle in but the truth is am I boy? Am I a girl? I think I will keep it a secret until the very end.

I love you both so much already and can't wait to meet you at the end of September or the first days of October .

With love "the bean"

P.S daddy is a little jealous that we may share the same birthday but don't tell him that I told you. I think he is afraid that I will get more presents than him :)

What do you think?

I saw it to my oh and liked it but then he likes everything I usually say or do... Or at least he tells me that he does...

Thank you :love: I will write that card tomorrow so still time to improve it :)

Took the stitches out from coco but now she has ear infection in both of her ears :wall: so more suffering and holding her down to put the medicine and so on :wall:

On an angry note went to the supermarket and I had to desperately pee and a woman that I asked at the supermarket told me that the wc is for the people that work there only :shock: my oh completely enraged and asked to talk to the manager who told us that that wasn't true and I can use it ofc and we didn't pay anything for our shopping :wall:

Poor Coco she has been in the wars? I remember having to give Amber antibiotics for a week - that was fun [not!! it took both of us to do it and she was only 10 weeks old!!]

How terrible they wouldn't let your use the loo but how lovely you didn't have to pay for shopping!

I think in the UK there is a rule that if you are heavily pregnant shops etc cannot refuse to let you use their toilet... This not a law or anything though?

xxxxxxxxxxx

Crazy day today with loads of things to do at work and in preparation of our trip tomorrow and orthodox Easter also on Sunday . Sorry I can't pop at everyone's journal. I also going to be away and busy most of the weekend but I will catch up very soon.
Not feeling so good either and that makes everything more difficult.

Have a nice weekend everyone :love:
Lunette have fun DTD and dysco and Carnat take care of the beans and have some rest :hug:

Edit: oh dear God I almost forgot kanga :love: I hope you are resting, spd is not fun. Meant to ask you yesterday and forgot. Are you making a scrapbook or sth with all those gorgeous pictures of your LO?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back