Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Oh Hope sweetie,

Take some time today to just sit quietly and be with your family in spirit.

Your Auntie knows that you love her and she'll be watching down on you and bean....

Maybe if you are pink you could consider working your Aunt's name in there somewhere as a tribute

xxxxxxxxxxx

I thought about the name but i am sure that my cousins will want too in the future so i am not going to take that away from them
Anyway in Greece is quite common cousins to have the same name as we usually give to our Los our parents name as a tribute to the efforts and good work that they made raising us.

I also think it will be a little raw still ifykwim and it may upset my grandma and my cousins hearing the name all day? I don't really know what to think yet about it :(
We will see if LO is a she we may use as a middle name her name.

A middle name is lovely idea, a tribute to your aunt but less emotional xxx

Good morning :) catching up with all of you soon.
I woke up with my throat hurting again. :( so I now hope that I will no spent the whole vacation sick again :shock:
Sunny day but so so cold...
What are everyone's plans?

Morning Hun :hug: this pregnancy is really running you down, you seem to keep picking up bugs! We had a sofa day yesterday, today we need to shop and start decorating! Hopefully oh will wake up soon cos I want to get going :)

Dysco I dragged my oh out of bed at 6.30 this morning as I was so bored alone lol. Ofc I will never hear the end of it today as 3 h later and he is still complaining how sleepy he is.
Are you decorating the bedroom???

Hi Hope,

Lovely to see you as I know you've not been around much.

I slept in until after 10.30 today - not done that in forever...

Off to see the family this afternoon and as they are all going to be in the same place I am telling them my good news :shock: :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Afternoon everyone! :)

I had work this morning at 5am and really struggled with my spd to finish my short 4 1/2 hour shift :( got a day off tomorrow so looking forward to a nice lie in and meeting up with a friend who is down from Scotland.

I also officially have just 3 weeks left at work after adding more of my annual leave to before my maternity leave!! No more work from May :dance: :dance:

Enjoy the rest of ur weekends ladies xxxx

Omg kanga you got SPD :( and omg ml :shock: you are getting so close :shock: have a nice weekend :love:

Yeah spd finally caught up with me last week :( it's still quite mild unless I overdo it at work. So looking forward to taking it easy in a few weeks! I will be 32 weeks when I leave work and ml starts at 36 weeks after my annual leave is used up! It's scary knowing how close I am now, it still feels a bit unreal. Feel as though I need more time, and want I come around quicker all at the same time. xxx

Poor you, you should finish shopping everything, just in case it gets worst.

Happy Easter to everyone.

A massive lunch today with barbecue in the garden and off the 1 h that you have to spent to prepare all that and clean after than :(

And ofc we will do it all again and then more next weekend as my Easter (the orthodox Easter) is one week later this year. Besides lamb grilling etc we boil red eggs on Good thursday and we make traditional sweeties on Saturday morning. At Easter day we are invited to some friends that are also orthodox and that's good as we don't have to clean after but we have to bake traditional cakes to give them at Easter day and million other traditions :)
Unfortunately there is no Greek church here and it will be first year of my life that I will miss the resurrection Saturday midnight ceremony :(

Anyway 2 days until next scan when we hope that bean is doing ok and also opening its legs for us :D

I can't believe you'll find out the sex in a few days! How amazing!

Happy Easter hun

xxxxxxxxx

Eek its like scan central next week then! Nat and Hope on Tuesday and I have a 4d scan on Wednesday now :dance: mine isn't until 8pm, so I have a long wait. What times are ur scans? Xxx

Eek its like scan central next week then! Nat and Hope on Tuesday and I have a 4d scan on Wednesday now :dance: mine isn't until 8pm, so I have a long wait. What times are ur scans? Xxx

Mine is 6pm on Tuesday - God Tuesday is going to drag!

Yay to a 4d scan hun, I bet you'll get some amazing piccies! Is it yourself hun that haven't had the best scans so far? (mixture of bad sonographer's? not getting good piccies etc..)

xxxxxxxx

6pm is going to drag on Tuesday, but with it being a private scan it will be amazing. My private 11 week scan ha been my fav one.

Yeah most of my pics in my opinion have been pretty crappy! All I wanted was a nice profile pic of Roos face and his lil nose, buy he has hidden himself every time. My growth scan last week was the worst scan, was in and out within 5 mins!! I know it was to check his growth but some time looking at him would have been nice.

Added my 13, 20 and 28 weeks pics so show the quality of them. Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333906395.379868.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333906395.379868.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 10
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333906427.815356.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333906427.815356.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 13
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333906453.654434.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333906453.654434.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 13
They aren't the best pic's hun!!

I hope Wednesday's scan makes up for the not so great piccies?

However main thing is that little man is all OK and cooking nicely

xxxxxxx

I am hoping the 4d scan is alot better, private scans are a nicer experience anyway. Plus if roo doesn't cooperate we get to go back for free :)

But as u said as long as he is growing and doing well its all that matters. We are only getting the 4d scan cos the in laws are paying for it for us :love: xxx

Awwww - I can't wait to see the piccies hun

xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back