Our little dream :) Had a mc???

so excited to see all your scans for this week! although maybe we should save them for journals, cos of where this thread is :) xxx

I am waiting for lynette to get her BFP and I will ask a mod to move somewhere our thread I think.
I doubt though other people read this thread. I usually stay away from long threads that going for long time as I can't be bothered usually to Go through the whole thing :blush:
I think though maybe a sad thread with happy ending is not such a bad idea either if someone else reads it.

But yep so many scans this week :shock:

Oh I think it's a fab thread, just wouldn't want someone to stumble on scan pics after writing about their mc. That's all :)

Shall I delete the ones off that I posted, oops! I forget where this thread is sometimes. Does someone know how to delete pics? Xxx

Nah leave them I think, it will be fine, this thread is so long that I doubt someone can go through it all unleash been here from the beginning. It's not the last post in this thread anymore so it's rather improbable someone will accidentally open it.
We will just post the pictures to come in our journals I suppose

Leave them hun, but if you prefer you can just edit that post and remove them?

It's up to you hun!

We don't mind

xxxxxxxx

Ok I will leave them be! I will be definitely updating my journal with piccies though, so u all know where to look lol!! And we all know where to find the everyone else's xxx

Sorry kanga, I didn't mean you should delete yours at all, just didn't want someone to trip into a front page of scans as fingers crossed there will be lots of pics this week :). I just know in the early days I couldn't look at them. Lots of girls prob don't look in here cos it's a long thread anyway, I just wanted us to remember where were. I do hope some of the girls look here and the positive stories emerging :)

Good morning ladies, we are back on constant raining....
I had a shitty nights sleep. Between getting up to pee 4 times and bad dreams I got close to no sleep :shock:

Scan day today and I am as stressed as I was at my first scan???? What the hell is wrong with me? Why can't I enjoy it like any other woman??
I sound awful for that but I really don't enjoy being pregnant :( ofc it all worths it and i don't regret it but I really wish I can enjoy it :( I am so jealous to those women that they have such a food time that their pregnancy fly by...

Anyway enough rant... Scan is at 16:00 my time that means 15:00 your time and then as always we will go to the mall to eat and it will take a while to update you all unleash I sent a message to dysco.

On a different note at the field next to my house there are some baby lambs and it's such a joy to see them hopping and playing and waving their tails all day :love: I must take a picture for you all when it will eventually stop raining :love:

Morning Hope :)

It is a crappy day here too, from what I saw of it at 4am this morning on my way into work!

Exciting that u have ur gender scan today? Ate u still thinking girl? I think I said girl from ur scan piccy I saw, I wonder if I am right :) I think all scans are scary now too, I was so nervous for my growth scan last week I actually felt sick on the way there :shock:

As for enjoying my pregnancy, I can't say there has been any good about it! Just one bad thing after another. I don't even enjoy feeling him move around :shock: it just freaks me out!! Can't wait to get him here safe and sound and hopefully start to feel normal again. I am so jealous of the people who have easy pregnancies too! And for those people on the I didn't know I was pregnant show, I just don't understand how that can be :shock: xxx

I have a feeling it's a boy but I would love a girl :) I will be exciting with whatever flavor really as long as bean is healthy:) I just need to prepare a little myself of how to take care and raise a boy. Everyone in my family has girls so I am completely clueless when it comes to boys lol.

As about women that go in labour without even knowing being pregnant all I can say is :shock: and I wish I was one of them lol.

I feel guilty for not enjoying my pregnancy, I hope though that once I feel movements it will be better??? Though hearing you saying that it is weird I am not so sure anymore :doh:

Don't feel guilty for not enjoying it, many women don't and you shouldn't have to feel obliged to enjoy it, especially when it's made you feel do rough. So excited for your scan! Text me when you are done and I'll update on here :) xxxxxxxxx :love:

Oh Hope - I feel exactly the same. Scan day to me feels like I am going in for a horrible procedure or something?

There is no real excitement, just dread and fear. I was up at 1am, 3am, 6am and I had really weird dreams (one of which I was running of with a Brazilian man - and I could speak his language??)

I wish I could relax and little but I am in a foul mood today and just want time to fast forward.

I have to wait until 18h (19h your time!!) eeeekkkkk!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

PS - I know I sound so ungrateful and I truly do not meant to sound so spoilt and miserable!

The root of my anxiety about the scan is the God awful fear that there will be no HB to see.... Once I know things are OK I'll be on cloud nine!

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Aww u have a right to be nervous sweety big hugs **huffs i want to join you all:-(

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

Good luck today with your scan CARNAT!! I was hoping the postman was bringing my 12 scan letter, but no luck! I had a dream last night I had a miscarriage on holiday and packed it and brought it home!! Relief when I woke up! Good luck and enjoy all your scans ladies. xxx

Wet baby lamb lol under torrential rain just outside of our window :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334061315.599097.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334061315.599097.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 14
:shock: woke up at 3 for a pee and can't go back to sleep :shock:
Also I think I got spd? After the walk to the mall yesterday my right hip hurts so much. Is a little better already but I can see pain and suffering in my future lol...God knows how I will survive a 10 h drive this Saturday :doh:

The news that LO is PROBABLY a girl made us look at the names yesterday and all I can say is LO will probably be unnamed until it starts school or so...
We have some options but....
Phoebe, kyveli, Erica, Gracie, liana, melinda, holly, Zoe, Molly...
I would like to use as a middle name Matina, that was my aunties name but Dosent seem to fit with any of those names and I am not so sure If it will upset my family as everything will be so raw still when LO will be born....
God that was a huge post for so early in the morning..
Going to make breakfast because yes I am starving at 5 in the morning :shock:

Have a nice day everyone :)

Morning! I'm awake early too! I think I'm stressed about work...again...every morning I wake up early I'm think about work. I shouldn't have had this time off, but I really needed it! The problem is that I have a load of trips planned and so much marking to get done and stuff I need to prepare for a conference next year that should be done before I go to Florida in 2 weeks and I running out of time! Must have a productive day today! But that will be interrupted by seeing the nurse for bloods at lunchtime!

Poor you, I constantly stress about work too :(
I don't envy you for going to Florida. Flying so many hours while pregnant is not fun at all. Remember to pick some compression socks from the pharmacy before you leave to prevent DVT and lots of water.
Good luck with the blood tests today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back