Our little dream :) Had a mc???

But Carnat I have no idea what we will need for a whole week :( besides the basics like milk bread eggs etc who knows what we will want to eat or drink. I know we will end up with no food or toilet paper or sth :faint:

But Carnat I have no idea what we will need for a whole week :( besides the basics like milk bread eggs etc who knows what we will want to eat or drink. I know we will end up with no food or toilet paper or sth :faint:

I actually need to do my online shop today or tomorrow.

I too have no idea what I need??

Try and make a quick plan of what you want to eat this week?

xxxxxxxx

I decided... We may starve lol. Just going at the supermarket and grabbing whatever food :faint: lists stress me terribly lol :shock:

You are most welcome to do my lists too :shock: when are you doing your baby list??????? :blush:

Thanks God I don't have to buy the clothes too lol, I would be going around like mad wondering how many of each and what sizes lol.
But everything else seems too much for me anyway.
I bet I am the only mom to be that's not excited to go baby shopping :shock:

Thanks God I don't have to buy the clothes too lol, I would be going around like mad wondering how many of each and what sizes lol.
But everything else seems too much for me anyway.
I bet I am the only mom to be that's not excited to go baby shopping :shock:

I don't like shopping but I must admit to being very excited to go baby shopping!

We're not finding out gender so we'll buy the minimum clothes BUT I am so excited about prams and cots :lol:

xxxxxxxx

He he :) I already know what pram we will get and I couldn't care less how the cot and the crib will look? :shock: I would be very happy if I see them one day in the house without me goon shopping lol

He he :) I already know what pram we will get and I couldn't care less how the cot and the crib will look? :shock: I would be very happy if I see them one day in the house without me goon shopping lol

LOL - send your OH out for the crib and cot

(If I left it to my OH he'd come back with a drawer for the baby to sleep in :lol:)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I doubt that my oh knows the difference of a crib and a cot or a Moses basket :shock: and Carnat he Dosent even go in the yard without me:shock:

Hope I'm so sorry to hear this. I wasn't on yesterday and only saw it today :hug: Here for you xxx

I am so very sad that I can't even start to describe how much.
I am pretty sure so much crying can't be good for my bean.
I feel so awful that I am not there with my family.
RIP...
Thank you everyone for your kind words

Honey, cry if you need to cry, a little sadness is not going to be that bad for your bean. long term stress yes, but emotions are normal. we get enough of those in pregnancy! It must be so hard being away from your family at a time like this. Have you thought about going home? The flight wouldn't be bad for bean, but it might be better for you to be there for a few days :hug:

The funeral is today already so no time to really go. We have all decided that the best is to stay here as a whole day trip (3planes) will be a little too much and on top of that all the sadness and everyone crying there they said it may be a little too much for me. All of my other cousins are there :( they all said that I should stay here :(
My auntie was only 40 and her daughters are 17 and 20. My grandparents my mom and my other auntie and all of my cousins are all inconsolable :(
There will be over 200 people at the funeral traveling from all over Greece.
I just can't believe that I will never see her or talk to her again or that she never meet the bean or see my cousins growing up :(
You would think as a doctor I would be a pro on that...
RIP :(

oh, the funeral is really soon! So sorry hun, of course you would have liked to have been there, try and take comfort from the fact that she knew of your happiness and that you have your bean coming, that everything was looking so good so far. Its so sad to loose someone before their time, but at least she's not in pain and is at rest xxxx

oh no hun just saw this :-( i am so sorry sweety xx be strong :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back