Our little dream :) Had a mc???

What were you ladies doing awake at such an ungodly hour?? :shock: :shock:

You'll both need afternoon naps!

xxxxxxxxxx

Count yourself a lucky woman if you can go back to sleep after a pee lol.
Got up at 3 for a pee and then didn't manage to go back to sleep :(.
It Dosent help that since this Friday when I lay on my side I feel a huge pressure building up on my hip so its impossible to find a comfy position :(

I suppose that's how 70 year olds feel ... Not being able to sleep, waking early, going to the loo endless times, not comfy in bed, difficulties changing position in bed and hip pains...

So Carnat me and dysco just practicing for that...

I just wake up, no idea why! It happened to me last pregnancy too, as if the tiredness alone wasn't enough! It was my first symptom last time, that and af type cramps, exactly as now!

Yep same happens to me :( I just wake up and then inlay down trying to fall back to sleep and then when icsnt I decide to go for a pee and then back to bed and no sleep... It's worst than being on night duty lol... I suppose thats how will be when the bean will be around too ....

I can't believe it how much is snowing. Everyone that lives on the other side of the bridge has to do home now they said :(
Unbelievable first time to work after been sick 2 weeks a tone of work to do and I have to go home because it's snowing In april :shock: pregnant rage :wall:

I have a weak bladder in general and never sleep the whole night through (i'll get up to pee at least once)

As I am so used to it though I fall straight back to sleep!

Was up twice (2am and 6am) last night - the only problem is the cat thinks it is play time when I get up and she jumps all over me for strokes!

Hope, I take it snow in April isn't usual?

We had 23c here in London last week but they reckon by Easter some parts of the UK will have snow too :shock: :shock:

xxxxxxxxx

Well that's my first year in Norway during April. In Greece in April we go swimming lol so it's weird for me but may he normal for Norway? I have no idea? I even put my winter clothes away so today I had to dig them out again :wall:

Well that's my first year in Norway during April. In Greece in April we go swimming lol so it's weird for me but may he normal for Norway? I have no idea? I even put my winter clothes away so today I had to dig them out again :wall:

I didn't realise hun, I thought you had been in Norway for years! When did you move there?

I bet the weather is lovely is Greece this time of year? Where about's in Greece are you from?

xxxxxxxxx

I am from Thessaloniki. Moved in Norway last may.
It's close to 30 degrees already in Greece now but usually around Easter the weather always gets bad.

I am from Thessaloniki. Moved in Norway last may.
It's close to 30 degrees already in Greece now but usually around Easter the weather always gets bad.

Oh Thessaloniki - lovely!!!

It's quite a popular desitination here in the UK (I have never been but I have been to a lot of the Greek Islands and I lived in Southern Cyprus for a summer years ago!)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Nice start of the day...

The puppy with the awfully long hair managed to poop itself and ofc as it Dosent let anyone touch its tummy, but etc it was an impossible mission to clean it... The result was a wet puppy in the shower in a try to clean it and risking to get the stitches wet, a pooped hallway, bathroom and kitchen floor and guess what the puppy is still not clean :( and the house smells like death...
Forgot to say that we have wall to walk carpets all over in he house...
My worst nightmare :(

I hope you all have a better day lol

Ew!!!! Oh hub that's a horrid start to the day! Hope you managed to get her clean eventually! Long hair is a nightmare to clean up especially if she is still sensitive. Oh Hun!

Oh no Hope, is this Coco that has pooped everywhere??

Looks like she is staging a protest :shock:

Amber is a mainly indoor cat and she is very good with losing her litter tray, she does however vomit on our cream carpet about once a week :eh:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Nope it was an accident, she is constipated and after 10 min of pushing in the yard she decided to sit down immediately after she finally finished To rest... And she landed directly on the poop that she did with the result to soil herself all over. Because she has long hair that is almost a nightmare to clean as everything gets tangled in the long hair and you never get it out again :(

Oh no sweetie,

That sounds realy gross, poor little pup as well.... It must be horrible for her!

xxxxxxxx

And we are done, one week vacation now :)
Also I don't fit anymore between my desk and my chair :shock: I needed to get my chair farther back and I could barely reach the keyboard :shock::faint: I am going to be massive completely....

And we are done, one week vacation now :)
Also I don't fit anymore between my desk and my chair :shock: I needed to get my chair farther back and I could barely reach the keyboard :shock::faint: I am going to be massive completely....

Being big is good hun - I cannot wait to get a bump!!

xxxxxxxxx

Omg i just realize we have to shop groceries today for a whole week as everything will be closed until after easter :faint:

I suck on planning what we need and I am already panicking :(

No wonder I can't organize anything for the baby when I can't even organize a trip to the supermarket :faint:

Omg i just realize we have to shop groceries today for a whole week as everything will be closed until after easter :faint:

I suck on planning what we need and I am already panicking :(

No wonder I can't organize anything for the baby when I can't even organize a trip to the supermarket :faint:

LOL - write yourself a list and you'll be fine!

Same principle with the baby BUT your list might be a little bit longer :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back