Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Gizmo was done at the dog's home we got him from. It didn't bother him at all! we got him a couple of days after and was fine! he doesn't even have a ball sack now, its all been reabsorbed!

aww poor coco, I'm sure everything will be fine with her. When I was younger we had a lil girly dog that had the op and she was a bit groggy when she came home and slept alot but the next day she was back to her usual self.

I think all men have times when they are in denial, even I do too. Had a massive breakdown last weekend thinking why are we having a baby when we can't afford it, are we ready for him to arrive etc!! All normal feelings because it is a big change for both of u. I even have denial at how far along I am, in my head I am still ages away from meeting him and I still find it hard to except he is growing nicely for us. xxxx

God I remember getting Amber spayed....

I took her down in the morning, got a call at 2pm to says he was OK and I went to pick her up at 4pm.

As the vets must spay several cats at the same time I saw all these people bringing out these sleepy, docile, drugged up cats in baskets...

I then hear someone saying "can you get Amber's Mum to come out here"

My poor cat was hissing, spitting and bouncing around her recovery cage and none of the staff would touch her.

I had to get her out and throw her in her basket....

It was a horrible day but they have to be spayed!

xxxxxxxxxx

Hey kanga :love: missed you :love: I suppose my oh will be in denial until the mw puts a screaming baby in its arms and even then he may asks whose that?????
Well once starting shopping I hope he will get it or when he will feel the baby kick maybe?
He started thinking things like omg af will never have a vacation alone again and I was yes we will do if we want to, my parents will be happy to look after baby for a couple of weeks in our way to a greek island...
Or we will never be able to go to the cinema again :shock: I mean we are not handicapped lol we will get someone to babysit.
But most of the time he is ok, I think because his parents came in Norway yesterday and the next weeks we will go visit them and tell them he may suddenly realized ffs I am going to be a dad or sth lol

Oh my Carnat I am glad that I will not be there when he picks coco. Thy should both be home in 90 min and I am dreading it

Oh my Carnat I am glad that I will not be there when he picks coco. Thy should both be home in 90 min and I am dreading it

Just leave out some food and water and let Coco do her own thing!! She'll be fine by tomorrow....

But yep I am glad I've never had to do anything else horrible vet wise with Amber, I do love my little kitty and hate to see her suffering!

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Did I tell you all how naughty I am today?

Breakfast eggs on toast, lunch hamburgers :shock: dinner hotdogs:shock:

My baby will get born and ask for fast food instead of milk :faint: no idea what got into me :shock:

Hi hun,

How was your little Coco after her trip to the vets?

xxxxxxx

She is so poorly and crying and whining. She wants to eat but can't stand because it hurts. She dosent wants water and she hates the huge collar cone thing that has around her neck :(

She is so poorly and crying and whining. She wants to eat but can't stand because it hurts. She dosent wants water and she hates the huge collar cone thing that has around her neck :(

Awwww poor little Coco!

She'll be feeling better with each day though and she can have her favourite treats as soon as she is able.

She'll be fine, but it's horrible to see them like that.

We know it's for the best but they don't

xxxxxxxxx

Morning! Up early again for me! How's coco today hope? Better? Ended up going to a pub for dinner as my sister phoned out of the blue and said she was in Cardiff, I drove and implied I was hung over which she bought immediately! HATE deceiving people!

He he , I loved keeping it secret :love:

Coco is still sleeping so I don't know but the collar the huge one like a satellite around her neck causes her a panic attack :(
Without that she constantly tries to lick and bite her stitches :(

She also has a weird behavior that I don't know what to make from it, she Dosent walk at all but suddenly run a circle and trying to find a better place to sit. Also for ex if you put the leash on her to go outside she will run while on leash from living room to the door in a super stressy speed and then lay in front of the door?
She always runs like been uncomfortable to walk ? It does that a little when she has a bath runs to a destination trying to find a position to lay down she Dosent like it runs a little further trying again and so on... Only now it's magnified 100 times?
I don't really know how to explain it buy worries me ;(
Also it's impossible to clean the wound and put a new bandage. Every time I touch her lower than her head she start yelping and twisting her whole body, scratching kicking and running to hide :(
I am in a lost completely of how to help her :(

Awww, she will settle soon, she's just unsettled as she knows something's wrong, once the stitches have gone and her collars off she will be back to normal xxx

Not as yet hun, although I can hear that my son has got up and is playing on his ps3 downstairs so I had better get up, he has 2 hours a day screen time and I think he's trying to sneak some extra time in while he thinks we are asleep lol, it looks bright, weather wise here so I might suggest a walk, hope coco settles soon for you.hunny, and you have a relaxing day x

Wow, I'm on before Hope! Little poppyseed has me wide awake at 3.30! hope you are all well girls. I'm going to have to get to occupational health today, I just can't do some aspects if my job now, not taking those risks this time! The rest of my day will be spent writing my book chapter/ review I think! Hope you girls have a good day xxx

Nope you are not lol... I was at the bathroom lol

Snowing! Wow! We've just had a week of amazingly warm weather! Spring has sprung here and the blossom is out in force! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back