Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Probably, it lasts 30 min and they look at every organ to see if any malformations. They also tell you the sex and they give you your due date.
( that's the only scan that you get in Norway so it's a combination of your scans there i suppose)
I will be 18+3 by then

Probably, it lasts 30 min and they look at every organ to see if any malformations. They also tell you the sex and they give you your due date.
( that's the only scan that you get in Norway so it's a combination of your scans there i suppose)
I will be 18+3 by then

We have something similar at 20 weeks I think?

This can check for 'defects'? (there was a whole list of things this scan screens for but I got so upset reading the leaflet I had to stop!!!)

xxxxxxxx

My leaflet starts by saying that they often find nth wrong but in some situations they find a dead or deformed fetus :shock: I can't even imagine why they will say such things to poor pregnant women :(

My leaflet starts by saying that they often find nth wrong but in some situations they find a dead or deformed fetus :shock: I can't even imagine why they will say such things to poor pregnant women :(

Why would they even say that??

My leaflet had a chart of all the things they can find wrong at 20 week scan.... I couldn't read it :mad:

xxxxxxxxx

What horrible leaflets! Glad I never got one of those!!

Interesting read about nutrition, I really should pay attention to mine! Can't say that I am eating meat every day :shock: I don't eat fish either!! Roo likes cereal with loads of milk!! :D xxx

Good morning... Well back to endless sneezing, headaches etc. I knew that pregnant women get it bad but this is just unreal :(
Anyway stuck in the house once more:(

Kanga those leaflets completely suck, they ruined my day yesterday and I still have it in my mind....:(

Have a nice day everyone. I think meatballs with oven potatoes today for us :love:

those leaflets sound rubbish hun! honestly throw it away and try not to think about it! Hope you feel a bit better tomorrow, i'm NOT looking forward to a rubbish immune system!

Morning. At work but feel like crap. I think I will go home soon. I shouldn't have come probably at all...
Catching up with all of you a little later

Oh hun,

Get yourself home now!!!

Catch up later

xxxxxxxxx

Hi hope, just caught up with your journal (almost an hour of reading lol) I'm so pleased that you have told all your family now, your oh's mum & dad will love that photoframe,
Sorry you have had a nasty cold, hope you feel much better very soon, we have just got over the same thing, good that your min is going to send over all the baby clothes, hope your scan goes well, the letter that came was worded a bit insensitivity though, can't wait to hear the results hope you feel bettrr soon
Xxx

I finally got home... And probably staying home until Monday...
DP you are a sweetie to actually read all that :love:

My mom just texted me that things don't look so good with my auntie and I have to prepare my self for the worst that's about to come soon :( I am so very sad. You would think that being a doctor I am used to people dying but ofc nth applies when it's your family...
Now soon I will have to make a decision when the worst happens if I will travel to Greece for the funeral ( a whole day trip - 3 different flights...)

But meantime I am trying to focus on more positive things so here we are what are we all eating today???? ( sad the only joy in my life is food lol?)

And anyone has plans yet for the weekend???

So sorry to hear about your aunt xx I think that although it will be tiring a trip back home could be a good thing too I bet your Mum would love to see you xx we are having chicken for tea, done in the oven in a maggi so juicy bag with garlic seasoning, its Josh's favourite, we will be having it with Kale, mashed potatoes and sweetcorn yum! Xx
The weekend its our turn to clean the scout hut :( lol xx

I am coming to your home to eat :love:

About the trip besides the long flight hours and all the risks while you are pregnant I am almost freaked out to go to an environment where everyone cries and I am afraid I will harm the baby in a way :(
I will have to talk to my mom when the moment comes and decide then I suppose :(

I still have no idea what we will eat for dinner (nor for lunch but that's a different problem)

As about weekend I suppose it depends if we finally feel healthy enough to get out of the house lol

Yes I'm sorry I guess I hadn't thought about the upset it really wouldn't do you much good, my Nan died the day before Josh was due we held her funeral just 4 days later and josh came 3 days after that, I didn't attend the funeral for that reason, also my grandad didn't want me giving birth at the graveside :roll: you do have a lot to consider xxx

Did I do a mistake to TTC? My oh had a moment of omg I will be a dad and then panic about money, responsibilities etc etc???? What the hell is wrong with men????
I hope that means nth really :( but it still made me a little sad and worried :(

Coco is at the vets today having a surgery to get her sterilized. Poor little pet. I sent her with my oh I didn't want to see her poorly.

Did I do a mistake to TTC? My oh had a moment of omg I will be a dad and then panic about money, responsibilities etc etc???? What the hell is wrong with men????
I hope that means nth really :( but it still made me a little sad and worried :(

I'm sure OH will be fine, they just need their little panics cos it doesn't grow on them like it does it with us, they forget and then suddenly its, oh crap i'm going to be a dad and I have to x and y and argh! silly boys!

Coco is at the vets today having a surgery to get her sterilized. Poor little pet. I sent her with my oh I didn't want to see her poorly.

Aw poor coco! i'm sure she'll be right as rain before you know it! doggy hugs to her!

I hope so, can't stand seeing poor little animals suffering. My oh will pick her this afternoon, will she be ok? Did you go through that with your puppy? I wonder if she will be in pain :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back