Our little dream :) Had a mc???

i ate so many oranges and fruits the past two weeks but lol besides me probably getting a couple of kg of all that sugar i don't think they helped :lol:

I didn't think oranges were that good for Vit C?

xxxxxx

lol why would you think that? they are an excellent source of vitamin c ;-)

strawberrys and kiwis are even better though, and guava is loaded with vit c

lol why would you think that? they are an excellent source of vitamin c ;-)

strawberrys and kiwis are even better though, and guava is loaded with vit c

I thought it was a myth - I know that oranges have some vit C but was under the impression that other fruits have more!!

On a side note, I love strawberries and can't wait for them to come in season

xxxxxxxx

oh yes other fruits do have more! they are not the BEST for vitC i agree with you.

oh yes other fruits do have more! they are not the BEST for vitC i agree with you.

God I am so thick today - that is what I meant all along - oranges are not the best for Vit C :lol: :roll:

xxxxxxxxx

Me and oh usually have with dinner fresh juice made from 4 oranges, one apple, a pare, 2 kiwi, 2 strawberries and grapes or melon :shock:
It tastes fantastic :love: and probably has tones of sugar :faint:
Not that it helped with our cold though lol...

Good morning :) I actually feel more human today, though I woke up at 12 last night with a horrible headache and I had to take some paracetamol again :(
Anyway if tomorrow I am still ok then next day I am going back to work finally. Not that I didn't appreciate the brake but I have so much work to do that's unreal...
in also have to really short my clothes out. To put deep inside the closet clothes that I will probably not wear the next year :( and leave outside some baggy clothes and maternity clothes...thanks God our house is massive, I seem to have enough clothes to fill 2 closets and a walk in closet room :shock::shock:

Have a nice day everyone :) also what's for dinner for tonight ????

glad you're feeling better hun!!

im having either spag bol or chilli.......i have mincemeat iut to cook.....what else can i do?

Glad you feel better Hope sweetie!

I had spag bol last night and it was delish.

Got chicken fajita's tonight! Nom, nom, nom

xxxxxxxxx

Ooo hope i forgot about lasagne, or i could make cannaloni! or i could make sheperds pie........hmmmm

Made a shopping list for my oh as i feel too tired to go our shopping.
The list has beef, beef minced meat, frozen meatballs, frozen hamburgers...

Did I develop a crave for mad cow meat or what :shock:

I rarely have red meat and we had a beef joint on Sunday and mince yesterday!!

Back to poultry tonight though :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
You shouldn't abstain from beef and piggy while pregnant as the developing fetus needs some of that kind of fat too apparently ( says my gynecologist lol)

From some to me eating it every night this week though lol there is a difference. Probably our organism needs it somehow?

You shouldn't abstain from beef and piggy while pregnant as the developing fetus needs some of that kind of fat too apparently ( says my gynecologist lol)

From some to me eating it every night this week though lol there is a difference. Probably our organism needs it somehow?

I am not abstaining on purpose, I just don't eat much red meat or pork?

Maybe I should make the effort to have it more? Maybe once a week for each?

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
My gynecologist said that a realistic thing during pregnancy is beef and piggy twice per week, poultry 2-3, fish 2-3.
They also couldn't stress enough that beginning of trimester 2 we need protein at every meal :shock: our needs getting up at 200 g of protein per day at trimester 3 and that like eating 2 big chicken breasts per day :shock:
Anyway I usually have eggs almost every morning, beef 3 times per week, poultry 2, fish 2 and endless amounts of yogurt, cheese and milk

My gynecologist said that a realistic thing during pregnancy is beef and piggy twice per week, poultry 2-3, fish 2-3.
They also couldn't stress enough that beginning of trimester 2 we need protein at every meal :shock: our needs getting up at 200 g of protein per day at trimester 3 and that like eating 2 big chicken breasts per day :shock:
Anyway I usually have eggs almost every morning, beef 3 times per week, poultry 2, fish 2 and endless amounts of yogurt, cheese and milk

Interesting, I haven't really looked into nutrition that much (yet!)

I guess I need to start giving it some thought? :shock:

xxxxxxx

Well I am pretty sure that our moms that didn't give it any thought have been just fine lol. If you probably have a variable diet and you are not strict vegetarian or dislike major groups o food or who know what you should be fine :)

Well I am pretty sure that our moms that didn't give it any thought have been just fine lol. If you probably have a variable diet and you are not strict vegetarian or dislike major groups o food or who know what you should be fine :)

I am sure I'll be fine as well, but no harm in doing a little research :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

Got the date of my morphology scan 26 April. I am shitting myself for this one :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back