Our little dream :) Had a mc???

and are you sure it came from your foof and not your bum maybe?

Probably but nth that it would worry me. I only hope that that tiny bit was not from the vagina but rather from the surface somewhere.
I didn't see any more anyway but still I am completely freaked out :(

It couldn't really be from my bum but I hope it was from somewhere else

hasve you had sex recently? or maybe a big poo ( sorry tmi just trying to give you options )

Just keep an eye on it hun.

Have a relaxing weekend and take it easy

xxxxxxxxx

It Dosent seem to be anything there. God knows what was it and from where did that come :faint:
Anyway the cramps seem to completely disappear too and I managed to go with my oh to the pet store and supermarket without any problems.
Hopefully it will stay like that...
But decided to have a super chilled weekend just in case...

A super chilled weekend sounds good hun!

How are your naughty rabbits? Are they still living wild?

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Good morning. Hate it when I wake up so early in the mornings on a Saturday :( those endless trips to the loo during the night :(

Anyway Carnat yes our bunnies still leaving very wild :lol: :shock: but not much we can do. It's impossible to catch them... I am still amazed that they stayed in the yard though it's not fenced. I saw them Going around to other yard but they somehow always come back here lol.

The plans today is a grill in the yard with haloumi, sweet peppers, corn and piggy steak I think or maybe sausages we will see.
Maybe a movie later and ofc it wouldn't be weekend without the work catch up :(
Though the said the weather will be very sunny I think we will stay home as we are still both poorly.

How about you girls, any interesting plans for this weekend? So we have any poas already for this weekend btw?

Good morning. Hate it when I wake up so early in the mornings on a Saturday :( those endless trips to the loo during the night :(

Anyway Carnat yes our bunnies still leaving very wild :lol: :shock: but not much we can do. It's impossible to catch them... I am still amazed that they stayed in the yard though it's not fenced. I saw them Going around to other yard but they somehow always come back here lol.

The plans today is a grill in the yard with haloumi, sweet peppers, corn and piggy steak I think or maybe sausages we will see.
Maybe a movie later and ofc it wouldn't be weekend without the work catch up :(
Though the said the weather will be very sunny I think we will stay home as we are still both poorly.

How about you girls, any interesting plans for this weekend? So we have any poas already for this weekend btw?

Your bunnies are so naughty, it makes me laugh!

Do you leave food out for them and stuff or do they feed themselves?

It's meant to be 19c in London today so I think we'll have brunch outside.

Got my nephew's first Birthday party this afternoon! So lots of nibbles and cakes - yummy!!! I have decided in order to avoid any questions I am going to 'fake' having a few beers?? :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning :) we do leave some food for then but they eat mostly the grass around and they seem perfectly healthy and happy hopping all over :lol:

I can't believe that this is the second weekend on a row that we are sick and we both feel no better than before. That's a damn long lasting virus :( and a hell lot of people seem to have got it as you can see people coughing literally all over...

Also this would be the 3 weekend that we feel to crap to properly clean :shock::shock::faint:
Managed to vacuum around but dusting is a must :( hopefully I can do at least the living room today and the bathroom and bedroom, the rest can wait yet again :faint:

Any lunch an dinner plans already?
I think today leftovers is for us and if the sun will come out we will have that grill that we didn't manage yesterday as the weather was shitty...

I have images of your little wild bunnies LOL, as long as they are happy hey? They haven't gone totally wild if they still live in the garden :lol:

Sorry that you are still feeling ill, I had a really nasty bug a few weeks back that I just couldn't shift. It was a cough and cold, then a gum infection, then a tooth ache, then a cough and cold again!! I had it for almost 3 weeks!!

Just make sure you eat and drink and rest! You can clean when you feel better!

Yesterday was lovely in London, and it will be the same today.

OH had a really bad headache so I am leaving him in bed and going for a wonder round the shops (I expect I'll only be able live in leggings and vests this summer but I can still look LOL)

Also want to grab some lamb as I am going to do a lamb roast later, with lots of green veg and minted new potatoes!

xxxxxxxxxx

you and your bunny!! lol!!!
Look after yourself honey, toad in the hole again for tea tonight, can't be bothered to do a roast, OH does the toad in the hole too so i don't have to cook. He's popped out for a pint so i'm supposed to be working :blush:!

I was supposed to be working too....but...I feel so poorly that wasn't even able to watch a movie. I finished 2kitchen paper rolls today blowing my nose :shock::shock:

Thankfully I managed to clean the house, well some of it at least :blush:

We had pig steak, haloumi and Greek salad for dinner and melon for dessert :)

Good morning :)

I am still off work :shock: actually I feel worst as the whole thing progressed to an ear infection too so now I m on antibiotics and my ear hurts o much that feels someone is drilling a hole in my brain :(.....2 weeks for a common cold :shock::faint: I dare not to think what would have happened If I had actual flu:shock: crappy pregnant immune system :(

I am so afraid that sth bad will happen to the baby because of that :(

Anyway hot tea and under the blanky for me with my iPad . If I eventually feel better I will try to catch up with some work....

Sorry you are still feeling poorly Hope!

As I say this is exactly what happened to me, my cold ended up in a gum infection....

The good news is I did eventually recover.... :lol:

Hope you feel better soon

xxxxxxxx

thank you carnat and if that makes you feel better my gums are not feeling great either since this weekend :shock: i feel like i want to itch them out? :faint:

thank you carnat and if that makes you feel better my gums are not feeling great either since this weekend :shock: i feel like i want to itch them out? :faint:

Oh you poor thing, you ae super run down!

Make sure you eat kiwi's - they are an amazing natural source of vitamin C - I always have a few a day when I catch a cold!

LOL - you're the Dr I am sure you don't need to be told this!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

i ate so many oranges and fruits the past two weeks but lol besides me probably getting a couple of kg of all that sugar i don't think they helped :lol:

i ate so many oranges and fruits the past two weeks but lol besides me probably getting a couple of kg of all that sugar i don't think they helped :lol:

I didn't think oranges were that good for Vit C?

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back