• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our little dream :) Had a mc???

I think lots of things will change in our life and we will make a lots of compromises, including less seasoning and less salt or added later to our plate as probably the idea of cooking twice per day 2 foods is more miserable lol than less taste in our plates. :doh: I am not planning anyway on cooking double the food and I don't like the idea of jars for LO or frozen food :doh:
Oh dear what did I do lol by getting pregnant :lol:

one suggestion my friend has was making up batches of steamed veg or purees, and freezing them into big ice cube trays. You can then defrost small portions or combinations of things cos they often don't eat a lot of solids, so making up batches is easier!

Back to bolognese, we just freeze the sauce. Honestly Nat, we buy meat in bulk cheap cos its easier, then make a huge amount of bolognese, usually 3 portions go in the freezer and each portion is a meal for 2 and normally enough left for lunch for one or both of us the next day! so 1 cook up of bolognese goes a very long way! I hate wasting food. e jacket jacket potatoes last nigth for tea. I cut mine in half cos i knew eating the whole thing would be too much for me and had the other half with salad for lunch today :)

What you can't even manage a whole jacket spud Dysco?

Of course the freezer make sense BUT we don't hae space for a seperate one and we've just bought a new one without a freezer compartment :shock:

xxxxxx

I know what you mean, I didn't have one for ages. I didn't have one for 2 years in Sweden and i was just organised. Its easier now cost wise but you can live without it. A tv on the other hand is a whole different issue!
hehe

he he we are just too busy for watching tv in a regular basis. we download lots of movies that we watch we just don't have the tv running on the background etc. we read a newspaper instead of the news and we read lots of books. if the day was 48 h we would have had a tv too lol...

I don't watch much TV but I do love my telly....

xxxxxxxxx

i will probably raise a weird kid that dosent care for tv, reads only books, dosent drink or smoke and instead of bars at night prefers to look at the stars in the back yard :shock: poor kid will be so mocked...i think i ma too old for a kid lol....

Good morning, feeling a tiny little better than yesterday but still awful...did t manage to sleep much the whole night s my oh likes cuddling me all night and snoring grrrrr. I a, uncomfortable enough without someone constantly cuddling me all night and snoring in my ear lol.
Pregnancy hormone are suppose to make you calm? I feel more vicious than ever loooool.

Btw Easter is coming soon, anyone has any special plans for that? Are you going somewhere and also any special traditions and foods that are happening during Easter in uk?
I would probabl need like 3 pages to go through all orthodox traditions for Easter so I will spare you the details lol...

Easter for me this means that 3 people are on holiday out of a 7 team of cleaners, so muggins here will be probably working my ass off!!

Pregnancy has made me so much more volatile, I snap at the smallest of things now! The tiredness probably doesn help. Hoping to get a nap now after work this morning at 4am :nap: xxx

My best friend is half Greek Cypriot and I know Greek Ester is a big deal...(my poor friend doesn't speak much Greek but always goes to church with her Gran and the Easter ceremonies are so long!)

I am not at all religious so for me Easter is a good excuse the relax and chill out.

I have 5 days off that weekend and if the weather is nice we'll plant all our flowers on the balcony..... other than that it will be lazy and low key!

xxxxxxxxxx

i am agnostic so easter for me means CHOCOLATE

Chocolate sounds so good :) cream chocolate eggs. Nom nom nom :blush:

:shock::faint: it was a tiny pink thing on my toilet paper. Wiped again and nth there but I am in real panic mode already :shock::faint::shock:

:shock: hope do you mean a pink stain? like spotting hun?

A tiny bit of paper what was ripped off the rest of the paper and it was colored pink :( I hope it's nth but can't stop shaking especially as all day I have cramps ( barely noticeable more like an uncomfortable sensation )

just keep an eye on it sweets, if there is more then can you go to hospital to be scanned or something

Would the cramps still be "noticeable" if you hadn't seen the pink (or vice versa?)

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back