OPKs cycle 5

CD15
5.30pm
Weeny line. Faint as faint can be. Darker at the top.
Come on!!!

55d20008-2abb-2c06.jpg

Good luck honey, I know how frustrating they can be as last cycle I don't think I ever got a positive! Hopefully it'll just sneak up on you before you know it!

Good luck honey, I know how frustrating they can be as last cycle I don't think I ever got a positive! Hopefully it'll just sneak up on you before you know it!

Aw thanks lovely! :petal:
They're a pain in the butt.
Are you using them this cycle?
Really considering this CB monitor you know...
xxx

OMG Kezza I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My face is all lit up LOL!!!!!
God love ya honey xxxx

Just think, anytime you feel a lil sad or down about your OPKs you can look at this thread & the PWB

xxxxxxx

Haha kezza!!! Ur funny that's ur saying now!! Come on lines for sunny, the thing with those opk's ya got to do it at the right tine of the day or u basically just miss it! So count on them too much Hun xx

Haha kezza!!! Ur funny that's ur saying now!! Come on lines for sunny, the thing with those opk's ya got to do it at the right tine of the day or u basically just miss it! So count on them too much Hun xx

I'm still loving the PWB so much!!! Woke up chuckling about it :petal: xxxx

Apple you're so right - I keep thinking that (in my rare rational states ha!) - that if I dont see lines it's cos I missed recording the surge not I didn't ov. Thank you :hugs:
Xxxx

How're you lovely lassies today? I'm off to test right now. Wee = optimum temp :)

CD16
FMU 7.45am
No banana

55d20008-ff71-2590.jpg

Had even more stretchy ewcm this morn when I wiped. Three days in a row now. So something is happening! Wish I could see it on here but refusing with all my might to treat it as the be-all and end-all.

CD16
12.30pm
No line
Fed up.

55d20008-3b7a-5f04.jpg

Mind you I'm supposed to ov in 2 days so don't know why I'm whinging. Am i right in thinking your surge can be as little as 12 hours before ov?

Thats right hunny, ov can happen between 12-36 hours after a +ive opk.
:hugs: hunny, opks need to be banned, stupid strips of paper that stress us out x x

CD16
5.30pm
Weensome line

55d20008-85d0-e4fe.jpg

Sorry not been on much today. I'm feeling horrendous. I feel tired, sick and unusual. If this was 2ww I'd be loving it lol! Off to eat pringles and cuddle up to hubby :)
He suggested it might be to do with ov. I'm really not used to my body after coming off the pill so he may be right. Hopefully it's a surge of hormones by the name of lutenizing. His other suggestion was last night's scampi sandwich. Lol!

Hugs to all you lovely ladies xxxxx

scampi sarni lol!!

I can see something on ur OPKs, the way i see it is jus pee on em and if u see something great
but if u dont then forget it its only a stick lol.

xx

scampi sarni lol!!

I can see something on ur OPKs, the way i see it is jus pee on em and if u see something great
but if u dont then forget it its only a stick lol.

xx

You're so right. Again! AC you're wise and you say just the right things xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back