Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dnt think you will have long to go now hehe xx

Ohh I hope not LL :flower:
Xx

CD15
FMU
7am
Thought there was no line but then saw a weeny faint one like yesterday's. Worrying now it'll not happen cos I'm expecting to ov on CD17 so this is cutting it fine. Can't even do a lunchtime one cos I'm working :(

55d20008-95aa-265b.jpg

It's the one at the bottom x

Its not there hunny because its planning on sneaking up on you from nowhere over the next few days :)

:hugs: i do know how you feel hunny there was plenty of times i thought ov was just around the corner and then nothing. It will happen hunny, please dont get stressed as it could possible push ov back x x

Its not there hunny because its planning on sneaking up on you from nowhere over the next few days :)

:hugs: i do know how you feel hunny there was plenty of times i thought ov was just around the corner and then nothing. It will happen hunny, please dont get stressed as it could possible push ov back x x

You're right :hugs:
It's that catch 22 thing isn't it - worried cos u can't see it yet, worry delays ov. Arg!! Def buying the CBFM if no bfp this cycle!
Thank you loads hun - it means a lot xxxx

I got my positive on cd19 hunny, so it wasnt very late but it felt like it. Are you doing your next opk this afternoon? x x

I got my positive on cd19 hunny, so it wasnt very late but it felt like it. Are you doing your next opk this afternoon? x x

Gosh I bet it did :hugs:
Packed my kit and doing it 1pm as usual - yay for unused GP urine tests!! When I was v late that time the doc gave me a bottle and a plastic bag with pockets for paper. Perfect! It was for her to do a test cos mine were all bfn but then I got AF before I could use it.

In other news I got stretchy ewcm an hour ago :yay:

Ooohhh ov could be here in the next few days hunny :fx: and get :bd:

I was given loads of urine test bottles by the midwife last time so i always knew they would come in handy x x

CD15
1pm
No line. Or faint but stupid faint.
Officially losing patience with this.
Grump.

52848bcb-f6ce-674b.jpg

:hugs:

It will come hunny x x

Opks dont work for everyone hunny, i got so fed up with the cheapies that i went to asda and i bought some of theirs i found them easier to read.

You line will come hunny, like you said you have had ewcm, i got that a few days before ov so those lines will show over the next few days :hugs: x x

Opks dont work for everyone hunny, i got so fed up with the cheapies that i went to asda and i bought some of theirs i found them easier to read.

You line will come hunny, like you said you have had ewcm, i got that a few days before ov so those lines will show over the next few days :hugs: x x

You're right! Aw thank you & thank you for being so patient with me :hugs:
So will you stick to asda ones now and forget cheapies? Not that you'll need to tho ;) your bfp is arriving soon!!
Xxx

I did get some more cheapies but im still doing them as im still getting lines, so until they disappear or go darker ill use them up. Im not planning on using opks next month but if i changed my mind, i would definetly use the asda ones, and start them later! They are more expensive but well worth it x x

I did get some more cheapies but im still doing them as im still getting lines, so until they disappear or go darker ill use them up. Im not planning on using opks next month but if i changed my mind, i would definetly use the asda ones, and start them later! They are more expensive but well worth it x x

Still getting lines is a great sign!! fx for you honey xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back