OPKs cycle 5

CD17 (that came round quick!)
FMU 7.20am
Soooo faint line.

55d20008-4882-12e4.jpg

M2A - absolutely! Given up caring - in a good way! I read some of my comments back when your opks were driving you to distraction and said to myself "there ya go! Take yer own advice now!!".
Def getting CBFM cos I'm never doing these flaming things again!!!!
Xxxx

CD18
FMU
6.10am
Nothing.

55d20008-8528-8beb.jpg

I keep googling for women who never saw lines but who fell preg anyway. Seems quite common so I'm trying to stay positive.

I've had the ewcm on the run up to today (see journal) and twinges last night so if I never see any lines I'm taking today as ov cos that fits in with my 31 day cycle. Would've been so reassuring to see lines. Not hopeful for bfp now, just looking forward to AF so I can start using CBFM.

Having to keep my pee for 11am opk til I get home lol!

Had ewcm earlier, not as stretchy as before but still stretchy. Horrible AF style cramps right through to my back plus twinges like a pinch.

I'm going to assume I'm ov'ing today given these signs and start the 2ww tomorrow. If I see lines later I'll restart the count and if not well ho hum.

Unconvinced I've ov'ed so it's a 2ww til AF and my new CBFM :) no hope for bfp in me right now.

Doc said she'd start investigating if no bfp by March so I'm not too far off that.

It's defo sounding like OV to me my lovely :flower:

You ok otherwise? How's your working day going?

xxxx

Thanks Kezza :flower:
You and M2A been my rocks today girls :hugs:

Working day going v well ta! An unexpected good time is being had :)
Snotty customer cowface earlier notwithstanding...
How's your day going? Looking forward to your meal? What food u going for?

Xxx

Oh bless ya :kiss: :flower: We will keep you smiling honeybun

Remember......

b266428d-de72-807f.jpg
b266428d-de7b-fd79.jpg
b266428d-de87-a3a2.jpg

Glad your working day going well & not long till you finish to :yay: I've got 1.5hrs left on reception then can go get ready, kinda hoping they let me leave a lil earlier as well but we shall see

The restaurant we are going to tonight is called Fish & Grill & have heard about a very nice steak dish they sell but will have a nosey at the menu though as I'm going to be starving by the time I get there :)

What's your plans for later? I think I may have asked that already :doh:

xxx

Forget that the PWB is for OV, just glad it makes you :)

xxx

You are just SO lovely!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :)

Mmmmmm steak you lucky thing you!! You'll have to let me know if it was good :) always on the lookout for a good restaurant! How do u eat your steak?

Xxxx

Ps my plans are tea, :bd: and movies :yay:
Xxxx

CD18
11am
Bit of a line goin on! As I live n breathe! Not amazingly PWB in fact prob technically a -ve but it's the darkest sod I've had so far so it'll do me.
Just cooling 5.45pm wee as we speak!

11am
55d20008-2051-861d.jpg

Hey Sunny:wave:

I'm back! feels like i have missed loads but feeling better now!

I can see a definate line in your last opk. I see you are due to ov today but maybe you are going to be a couple of days later eh? I know that the cheapie opk's can be frustrating but keep going hun, it will pay off in the end

:dance::dance:

Hey Sunny:wave:

I'm back! feels like i have missed loads but feeling better now!

I can see a definate line in your last opk. I see you are due to ov today but maybe you are going to be a couple of days later eh? I know that the cheapie opk's can be frustrating but keep going hun, it will pay off in the end

:dance::dance:

Hi honey so glad you're feeling better! :hugs:
How's things with you?
Xxxx

CD18
5.45pm
Line still there :)
Sunnygirl in floods of tears (relief)

55d20008-2694-bee7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.