My messed up cycle, what do you think?

leesey

Reaction score
I had my mc on the 27th of October, which counted as CD1. On CD9 I started getting ovary pain, which normally only happens on the day of ovulation. So I took an opk which had a faint line, which I usually only get either the 2 days before or the 2 days after ovulation. So I thought I had missed an early surge, and CD9 was my O day.

However, a few days later, after a few more faint opks, it started getting darker. They then got lighter, but then I got more ovary pain on CD18 and another darker opk!!

I ran out of opks after that, but just assumed that CD18 was O day, as the CD15/16 opks were the darkest before drying. The pains on CD18 would add up with this as well.

However around CD20-23 I had loads of ewcm and more ovary pain.

I've got no idea what to think of this cycle, so here's my pictures, feel free to speculate!!

Attachments

• CD9.jpg
    CD9.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 14
  • CD10.jpg
    CD10.jpg
    367.9 KB · Views: 12
  • CD11.jpg
    CD11.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 13
The above three were followed by blanks, then these started on CD15:

Attachments

• CD15.jpg
    CD15.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 8
  • CD16.jpg
    CD16.jpg
    349.5 KB · Views: 10
  • CD17.jpg
    CD17.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 5
  • CD18.jpg
    CD18.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 14
This was the one I took this morning of CD15,16 and 18 (although I wrote CD14 by accident!), they look different dry obviously.

Attachments

• 20111120.jpg
    20111120.jpg
    345.1 KB · Views: 14
It looks awkward cos they're two different types of tests, but the CD15 test looked positive at the time, it's darker at one side.

Sorry for the lengthy thread!!

Hey, as no one as posted here yet, i thought i'd post & say that the pictures in your second post 4th pic, looks like a positive to me. Its the same colour as the control line so that can be classed as your positive. It may of gotten a bit darker but you never tested with in that time limit, however not everyone has a dark dark + so cd 15's 4th pic, looks good enough for a positive to me.

Last edited:
That's CD18, and what I thought too Star, I think it may have been then as well. The one for CD15 was much darker at the time however, just dried lighter at one side. I was convinced that was my positive. CD14 (not shown) was almost non-existent though, which never happens the day before a positive!
All the photos have CD dates on them if you hover over them, the CDs that aren't there were blanks.

Thanks for replying x

Last edited:
I thought that was Cd18 but with you saying these are cd15's i thought it was a mistake. Yeah deffo cd18's pic is your positive. If your cd15 was darker then it could be you was trying to ovulate & never till cd18 or sometimes your surge can last for 2 even 3 days sometimes. Last month my surge was 2 days & i didnt know wether i ovulated twice or it was my ovarys trying to ovulate but couldnt then tried again.

Whats your cm like, is it creamy ? Do you cervical check, if your cervix is hard & closed & you have some creamy white cm then this is classed as ( none fertile )

x

I don't check my cervix, but I had ewcm from CD20-23, and it was creamy yesterday, CD24. I don't normally get creamy cm actually, and very rarely have ewcm so late on.

It's all so messed up this month, I was just getting used to 'my pattern' and the way things normally go for me, and it's all been shaken up now! Thanks for your thoughts x

It's horrible when your cycles change. I think i have ovulated earlier this cycle, when usually its not till cd17,18. I know some girls have said they had ewcm after they ovulated so maybe this is the case for you, especially now you have creamy cm. If there is still creamy cm tomorrow then cd18 was prob your positive.

If you can try & check your cervix, that will tell you if your in your fertile phase or have already ovulated.

Goodluck. x

Last edited:
If you can try & check your cervix, that will tell you if your in your fertile phase or have already ovulated.

Goodluck. x

I would but I find it really icky!! I know it's daft considering I used to think the same about peeing in a pot and now I do that every day! I'll maybe start that next month if I don't get a bfp this month.

If I did ov on CD18 then that's great news as we BDd on CD16 and CD18, when I was worried we'd completely missed the mark by ovulating early!

they don't look positive to me love , sorry

Sorry Heather, just to update on my history, I don't get dark lines on opks, even during my surge. I get almost-positive only.

Thanks for looking anyway!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back