whats going on ? opks

linxminx21

Reaction score
hi girls this is my first month of using opks and yesterday i got a dark line but not as dark as controll line and today its fainter than yesterday, took at same time both days too im confused i thought thy was meant to get darker?

i think iv included pics

first one is yesterdays and second is todays
help!!!!

Attachments

• Photo0474.jpg
    Photo0474.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Photo0496.jpg
    Photo0496.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hi Linx,
I would say they are negative hun :-(
Keep trying though as they get dark REALLY quickly! What CD are you? x

i am CD 15 of 32 day cycle, i have EWCM and my cervix is soft open n high. i will do two a day from now on then one about midday and one about 6, thanx jenny x x

Are you always a 32 day cycle Linx? If so, you should start to see your surge in the next couple of days; CD17/18 ish?
Just keep going with them, I tested in the evening between 6pm-8pm and got really dark lines for two days x

That looks a bit like the ones when I was testing last cycle. I had one I thought was positive then a negative one, then a definite positive.

I'd say keep testing and compare them as you go along to get a better idea. :) Good luck.

thanx girls i will keep testing :) do these get evaps? i dont want to keep it them n the lines change? both pics were taken within the time limit?

I agree, keep going hun. I've never used them but heard they change really quickly. x x

They do get darker as they dry but when you get a positive it will show up v. quickly!
I kept mine and then tried to decipher which was darker over a few days but then when I got a positive, I knew straight away!
Good luck hunny x

Can depend on what time of day you do them and if your pee wasnt as strong. You will get your surge hun xxx

no now i am having no line at all so it seems my darkest line was friday!! my cervix was soft high with EWCM it is now harder with creamy CM i was due to ovulate by ticker today but it seems i couldnt have done??
i :bd: wed night, thurs morning, fri night, sat morning and this morning :blush:
so i hope i caught it x x

I can't really help you with the OPK's as I just started using mine for the first time on Friday.. Out of interest what mUI are you using?

Good Luck!

xx

yeah ill post in another thread as i dont know how to du it in here

How was your OPK today Linx?

Im gunna keep hounding you with questions on these as I think im on a similar cycle to you :p

X

Last edited:
well i think im 4dpo now as got my darkest line on friday so counting from sat.
still negative not one line......not even a faint one. so i deff ovulated my cervix a bit lower tho so i hope shes not getting ready for AF :( had lower back ache today for about half hour it felt like AF cramps too .... tooearly tho well to early x

Ooohhh I hope its not AF!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!

I had my darkest line on Sunday (however still not darker than the control line) and from Monday and Today they have gone fainter but deffinately a line still there!

Ohhh these things are confusing lol

x

u can stil have a line there hun as there is always LH in ur system!!!
id take the darkest line from your cycle hun x

I want to take the 28th as my Ovulation date as it all ties in with the predictor calculations and stuff but Im not totally convinced. Looking at the other girls OPK's their lines are much darker than mine even before they ovulated. I don't know whether the mUI is not sensitive enough for me. I will do another one tomorrow and post some pics.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back