OPKs cycle 5

b26bdc18-27d9-c157.jpg

For lines my lovely :flower:

Your eve sounds rather good to me :)

My steak depends on what mood I'm in, prob medium rare this eve, OH likes it blue!!!! How do you have yours?

xxx

Can u believe it ladies!!
:yay:
Just :bd: hurrah! So excited for my 2ww :)

Kezza - rare for me but may just have to dip a toe in the blue waters. How long do they cook it to be blue? Must just flirt it with the pan

Xxx

they are some lines hun!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! congrats. get down down down down xxx

There definetly getting darker hun, looks like your surge is going to be anyday now :yay::yay: x x

YAY! sunny! lines are really coming now!!!!!

xxxxx

CD19
FMU 6.10am
Surge!! Line darker than control!!
Although it is FMU so I'll obvs hope for it to show again later.
I cannot believe it. Sunny in happy shock. Honestly you'd think it was a positive hpt the way I'm carrying on.
Thank you God!!!

55d20008-d3b7-82d5.jpg

:yay::yay::yay: im so happy for you hunny, get :bd:

I lol at you comment about the hpt as i was the same x x

:yay::yay::yay: im so happy for you hunny, get :bd:

I lol at you comment about the hpt as i was the same x x

Thanks honey!! Lol it's the most exciting thing isn't it! Really loved seeing that this morning. 'twas like christmas :)

So how often to :bd: now? Once a day? Oooh I'm all excited!

How are you my lovely? How you feeling? Xxxx

Id just :bd: as much as possible hunny :) your ov happens 12-36hours after a +ive opk.

Im fine thanks, temp still up this morning but no other symptoms, cant wait for af/bfp to come, ive not enjoyed this cycle :( and is my cycles length is the same next cycle, theres no testing day in feb for me :( x x

Hey girls :wave:

Yep M2A is right, lots of sexytime to be had now ;-)

How are you both today? Good evenings?

Well my night was lovely but just extremely tired, my eyes were physically closing by 10:30/11 last night but didn't finish in restaurant until 11:30 so I'm extremely tired today

The actually restaurant itself was nice & plush but was kinda snobby & was extremely overpriced for what we had, the waiting time was long even to just get a drink, the service from staff was abrupt & quite rude so really wasn't worth the money at all so a lil disappointed

For starter I had Dorset Crab & Avocado Mayonnaise, was incredibly salty & tasted not the nicest, my main was a half lobster with next to no meat in it then dessert I had selection of cheese, talk about stingey with the size of cheese pieces!!!! The OH had scallops for starter, there were 3 of them but they were tiny thought, then him & his friend had Chateaubriand, which wasn't very nice & he's had better steak elsewhere & then knickerbocker glory for dessert

xxx

Thanks ladies!! More than once a day do u reckon?

Kezza that's so disappointing when the food is overpriced and you don't enjoy it :( sorry to hear that. I'll send u a list of ones near me you'd like. Treat your OH and yourself asap!

M2A - aww hun you sound so blue. I hope you're ok xxxx anything I can do?

Nurse - what dpo are you now hun?

Xxx

CD19
12.40pm
Line but not like this morning's. Line not as dark as control now.
Mon surge has left the building. I enjoyed seeing it :)

55d20008-2f89-e995.jpg

Is it a late ov to see +ve opk on cd19 of 31 day cycle? Do I have short luteal phase? Eek. I felt crampy all morning at work and also felt a pop like a party popper on my right side. Could I have surged during last night?

Your LP can be between 10 & 17 days, it has to be at least 10 days to be able to support a pregnancy

xxx

Thanks ladies!! More than once a day do u reckon?

Kezza that's so disappointing when the food is overpriced and you don't enjoy it :( sorry to hear that. I'll send u a list of ones near me you'd like. Treat your OH and yourself asap!

M2A - aww hun you sound so blue. I hope you're ok xxxx anything I can do?

Nurse - what dpo are you now hun?

Xxx

Aww thanks hunny, im fine just had a really rubbish 1st cycle ttc after mc thats all, but my body is going to be all over the place and i knew that so i dont know why i expected any different.
Hows your day going? x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back