OPKs cycle 5

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
Well I did my first ever OPK :yay:

It's CD4 and AF has left the building :)
I took this at 5.45pm.
There's a line but faint - how exciting! I like to see a line on something at least lol!

OPKCD40801101745.jpg

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Always good to see a line, think of it as :BFP: practice :)

xxx

I see it hunny :)
Goodluck with them and lots of babydust for this cycle :dust::dust::dust: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kezza - I like that!!

M2A - yay to lines we can see!! How have you been getting on? I've not been on here much the last two days. Did yours stop doing your head in?

How do I attach pics that aren't stupidly massive? Like the thumbnail ones would be good. I was scared when my pic loaded up...

Do faint lines show just the normal amount of LH you always have in your body? x

Thats what i have read that thete is a certain amount in the body & Some ladies will show up as faint lines but others will show up with nothing if that makes sense

Mine lines are there throughout my cycle & get darker leading up to my surge then Pow the surge hits me then my lines fade the get a bit stronger when I have AF

xxx

Also some OPKs work for some people rather then others & think depends on your hormone levels as well

Like M2As OPKs, the Asda ones pick up the hormone more then the cheapie ones & the Asda ones arent as sensitive as the cheapies

xxx

Thanks Kezza :)
I cannot wait to see a surge!!! xx

Kezza - I like that!!

M2A - yay to lines we can see!! How have you been getting on? I've not been on here much the last two days. Did yours stop doing your head in?

How do I attach pics that aren't stupidly massive? Like the thumbnail ones would be good. I was scared when my pic loaded up...

I dont want anymore lines hunny :( unless its on an hpt. Ive got a thread open in ttc and no-one can understand whats happening with them! :wall2:

Are you just going to be doing one aday?

Im not sure how to upload a pic from the computer, I upload mine from my phone through tapatalk because its so much easier x x

Sunny :) ive done a few too but there was nothing on mine!!! But ive just come off the pill so we will see!!!! Wooo hoo on ur first OPK gonna put mine up soon xxx

hey sunny! great to see a line, even a faint opk line! do you know roughly when you expect to ov? i think i remember reading that your last three cycles have been different lengths? x

M2A - I wanted to do a couple today but had to go back to work ugh. I'll start doing morn, lunch, eve tomorrow except tomorrow eve I'm out so I can't. Hope it doesn't mess things up :/

Positivity - I'm due AF on 10th Feb my tracker app says (but it's averaging me 36 days at the mo so probably more like 4th). My cycles have been 29 days, 31, 45, 31 so far. What's 14 days before the 4th - Jan 21st? Guessing cos no calendar in front of me!

Today's pic CD5 :)
Faint line - not ov yet but still loving seeing a line. Any line lol!!
X x x x

55d20008-04cf-11ad.jpg

defo darker, mine did nothing for days then day 12. boom. Its handy to know but totally wouldnt rely on them! How are ya feeling now hun xxx

Ooh do u think so girls? I like that :)

Much better Applecider thanks hun - suffering from the old depression a weeny bit again but fighting it down. Doing really well but sometimes it ain't easy.

Looking forward to tomorrows opk already. :poas: much hehe!
Have to do it at 130 tomorrow tho. Annoying but what the hey!

Xxx

ahhh I know the feeling ur not alone I had major dumps this morning just gotta get on with it dont we? these men get it easy if you ask me :)

Post ur pics when u get a chance do em nice n big I did mine on photobucket!! Have a nice day hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back