OPKs cycle 5

Thanks ladies!! More than once a day do u reckon?

Kezza that's so disappointing when the food is overpriced and you don't enjoy it :( sorry to hear that. I'll send u a list of ones near me you'd like. Treat your OH and yourself asap!

M2A - aww hun you sound so blue. I hope you're ok xxxx anything I can do?

Nurse - what dpo are you now hun?

Xxx

Aww thanks hunny, im fine just had a really rubbish 1st cycle ttc after mc thats all, but my body is going to be all over the place and i knew that so i dont know why i expected any different.
Hows your day going? x x

Aw sweetheart :hugs: you hoped you didn't expect and that's totally natural. I know things will settle down. You may get your bfp this time we just don't know but if not then next cycle is another month into your body healing itself ie you're closer and closer :hugs:

Hope youre ok xxxxx

My day is really relaxed which is nice cos ive not felt well for a few days now. Movies again :)

CD19
5pm
Surge wearing off.

55d20008-6e89-728d.jpg

Sorry not been on much today girls. Back in a bit :petal:
Xxx

good to see those lines my dear :) hope uve been busy :) af has come but im looking forward to using my fertilty monitor now wwwww!!!

I hope to see u in tri 1 - ur now in ur 2ww??? xxx

Thanks hunny :friends:
The witch is now playing tricks with me, had abit of pinky discharge before now nothing and a very soft cervix!
Im having a relaxed night too, dancing on ice and kniting, OH is just being a slop on the couch but he deserves it after cooking a lovely roast :) x x

Oh how lovely to see that line Sunny woohoo hope you got lots of :bd:in, i'm guessing your 2ww starts tomorrow or tuesday. Lots of :dust: to you xx

CD20
7.10am
Line lighter.

55d20008-7d5f-8196.jpg

Coming back in a mo to reply properly just busting for a wee!!!!
Xxxx

good to see those lines my dear :) hope uve been busy :) af has come but im looking forward to using my fertilty monitor now wwwww!!!

I hope to see u in tri 1 - ur now in ur 2ww??? xxx

Sorry the witch got you :(
January has been a right bummer for the most part. How's the monitor going tho? Bet that took the edge off! I make sure each cycle has something to take the edge off now. Sick of the edge :(

I'm not sure when 2ww starts or how to do dpo - I think my surge was during the saturday night Sunday morning and I'm still having pinchy twinges so no blummin idea lol! I'll start dpo tomorrow maybe cos that'll def be more than 48 hours after surge

Xxx

Thanks hunny :friends:
The witch is now playing tricks with me, had abit of pinky discharge before now nothing and a very soft cervix!
Im having a relaxed night too, dancing on ice and kniting, OH is just being a slop on the couch but he deserves it after cooking a lovely roast :) x x

Soft cervix is good sign isn't it? And pinky discharge! FX it's a bean and not witchy tricks :dust:
Aww nice to have a roast cooked for you! And knitting yay - sounds like you had a lovely evening very chilled :hugs:
Xxxx

Oh how lovely to see that line Sunny woohoo hope you got lots of :bd:in, i'm guessing your 2ww starts tomorrow or tuesday. Lots of :dust: to you xx

Aww thanks hon! Deffo got some :bd: in!! Twice yesterday :) hehehe!
Was just saying to Apple I'm not sure when to start my 2ww above.
How are your symptoms?
Xxxx

CD20
1.20pm
Whisper of line - surge has gone.
Am I in 2ww? Clueless....

55d20008-943d-61b6.jpg

I know most girls start as 1DPO after surge as you can't always pinpoint OV

xxx

LOL Kezza! I promised myself I wouldn't do it this cycle but then I noticed a spot earlier and went ooh. To be fair though I was aligning it to OV - think Lander said she gets spots on jaw on the same side as she OV'd and my crater is on the right, which is the side of pokeyness :yay:
It all falls into place. I feel like Columbo outlining the crime and then saying how it's all falling into place :)

How you doing now? Excited for poas tomorrow? xxxx

It's really hard not to though, i wasnt going to bother either......but low & behold......I am!!!!

I've noticed 2 big spots, under the skin ones OUCH! on either side of my chin, banging headache, feeling very strange as well & have flu like symptoms but I haven't got the flu!!! My back is killing me & going straight through to my tummy & that's doing weird things as it is

15DPO tomorrow......am very nervous to say the least

xxxxxx

Aww thanks hon! Deffo got some :bd: in!! Twice yesterday :) hehehe!
Was just saying to Apple I'm not sure when to start my 2ww above.
How are your symptoms?
Xxxx

I think it's a bit harder to try and count DPO if you don't temp but I got my surge on 11th, OV'ed on 12th (surge is normally day before OV) so was 1DPO 2 days after surge :) xx

Kezza seriously that sounds spot on for a BFP lady!!!
I am :pompom: here!!!
xxxx

Tink - I think I will go with this cos I did feel OV pains again today and also just had masses of watery CM followed by huge glob of stretchy ewcm (sorry TMI!!!) so it might all still be happening...
I've changed my ticker to say OV today and go 1dpo tomorrow.
And how are you feeling at 12dpo? xxxx

Kezza seriously that sounds spot on for a BFP lady!!!
I am :pompom: here!!!
xxxx

Tink - I think I will go with this cos I did feel OV pains again today and also just had masses of watery CM followed by huge glob of stretchy ewcm (sorry TMI!!!) so it might all still be happening...
I've changed my ticker to say OV today and go 1dpo tomorrow.
And how are you feeling at 12dpo? xxxx

Oh bless ya sunny :flower:

I got some really sharp pinching pains about 3:30 then thar weird feeling turned to shivering now stopped but face hot & had a wretching fit for 5 mins & still trying to hold the sickness, feeling really sick & deep in my throat to

The annoying thing is......apart from feeling sick, hot & mega snotty nose, am absolutely fine!!!! Thought was flu I had beginning of month but don't feel anywhere near that bad not even close!

This is just pants, really hope I'm not getting something :-( I can't afford anymore time off

xxx

Kezza I think you are coming down with ... a :bfp: !!!
I am just so excited for you!!!!

You really think so......talk about hot flush, my face is on fire & keep thinking I look like a red bus!!!!

Just took a photo & as pale as a polar bear (that's normal for me :lol:)

Pfft sake.....just as I'm writing this my face is cooling down......

AAARRRGGGHHH

How is everyone else? Sorry hun, don't wanna be gatecrashing your thread with my verbals

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back