Only one day late but driving myself insane today!

I've heard that is a pg symptom!! A few ladies on here have had that! Xx

Hahahaha! Hope she doesn't show for you! Still have a good feeling! Xx

Maybe you should try a FRER tomorrow or Friday xx

Yeah I was gonna get a frer but they didn't have any in the shop. The Asda ones are pretty sensitive though (15) so will probably leave it tomorrow and see if af shows, and if nothing then I'll try again Friday with fmu. I'm sure she'll show by tomorrow but just in case I have the other test ready to go! X

It is strange you don't have cramps though xx

Yeah it is odd. I had some this morning but nothing now. So weird. My cycles always used to be 28 days but then have become around 26 days the last 6-12 months so it's definitely odd that it's got longer again, especially as I had some spotting start on Monday night and it's still just lightly tinged cm. part of me wonders if the red blood cm I had yesterday on one occasion which I thought was the start of af could have just been because I poked around too many times! X

I don't know hun, I hope it's breakthrough bleeding and a shy bean. Surely we've both got better things to do than constantly checking our cervix! Lol xx

Yeah it's sad isn't it! I seem to go off every half hour to have a root around! Husband must think I've got a secret fella in the bathroom! Whenever I try and tell him what's happening or what I've felt he goes a bit pale and makes me change the subject! ;) Is it any easier to discuss these things with a female partner? X

No I secretly go to check too- she'd only tell me off!! I don't tend to ss to her, just to your guys ;-) xx

Tee hee! I won't bother trading hubby in then ;) I do sometimes wonder what the other halves would think if they saw all the stuff we posted on here! X

I know i'd be called mad! How does your oh cope? Xx

I think he mostly buries his head in the sand! Although he gets really upset every month when af shows up. He doesn't really understand all the ins and outs of ovulation, luteal phase, blah blah blah, I just tell him when it's the week we have to start shagging! When i said I'd got a negative test earlier today, he text me back saying he was really gutted and also slightly disappointed as he thought he was gonna get a month off the shagging! We're both very lazy where that's concerned so we'll both enjoy not having to do it for a while when I finally get pregnant, ha ha! X

Yeah I know it sounds wrong but were not exactly rabbits! My oh doesn't know dpo, luteal phase, etc even though she's a woman! She's just very basic! I've had her on Google many of times! Xx

Glad its not just us ;) I guess we wouldn't have known most of this stuff until we started ttc, my friends who have all got pregnant lately within a month or two of trying had no idea about any of it either! I was telling them all sorts of stuff which I assumed they'd know and they didn't have a clue! Which reminds me, I have bags full of baby presents to wrap tonight for two baby showers this weekend. Almost forgot that! X

If it is implantation bleed it might still take a few days before it will show on a test - remember that!

I'm clutching to straws for you as well! My friend had a light bleed for three days when she was expecting her af when she got pregnant so you never know!!

xx

I just simply can't be arsed for sex every night! I'm happy with a cuddle and dvd most nights! ;-) xx

If it is implantation bleed it might still take a few days before it will show on a test - remember that!

I'm clutching to straws for you as well! My friend had a light bleed for three days when she was expecting her af when she got pregnant so you never know!!

xx

Eek! Thanks Esperanza! Hopefully then if there is still no af tomorrow and if it is ib then something may show on Friday. My cycles are normally so simple, the uncertainly is sending me demented! X

I just simply can't be arsed for sex every night! I'm happy with a cuddle and dvd most nights! ;-) xx

Same here. We used to do it monthly, mainly just to check out bits still worked I think ;) now we'll do it a few times during ov week and that knackers us out! Can't remember the last time we did it when I wasn't ov'ing, perhaps in October when we got married. Even then we didn't consummate the marriage until about 3 days later as we were too busy getting drunk! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back