Only one day late but driving myself insane today!

I've only just caught up with this thread, how exciting! Fingers crossed for you! X

Oooh, this is exciting. Got my fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks ladies! This is already the longest day ever. I'm getting in a mild panic every time I feel a bit of a twinge or cramp, convinced the witch is coming! Argh!! X

Getting quite a few cramps today but still only finding discharge tinged with pinky/browny blood. Not sure what to think of it all. Cramps feel like I'm actually on my period. I know you get cramps in pregnancy too but these just feel too much like af. X

Getting quite a few cramps today but still only finding discharge tinged with pinky/browny blood. Not sure what to think of it all. Cramps feel like I'm actually on my period. I know you get cramps in pregnancy too but these just feel too much like af. X

AF type cramping is also common in early pregnancy, lasted until about 8 weeks with me :whistle:

Ooh I really hope it is that Karen. Today is the first day I've had them as strong as a period, they keep making me panic! Will test tomorrow if still no af, just keep getting a horrible feeling that af won't show and then I'll still get a bfn and be in total limbo! X

Think positive hun, I've got everything crossed for you xx

Arg! i can't believe you are still waiting on 'proper' af!

hope she doesn't come - good luck for testing tomorrow...will be stalking now :)

I know, it's so frustrating, my emotions are all over the place! Just had some very strong cramps and felt wet but when I checked still just browny pink tinged cm when I wipe. Wish I knew what was happening. Really want the witch to stay away! X

Feel like I'm losing hope ladies, still got blood tinged cm when I wipe, and my boobs don't feel very tender at all now. Really have a horrible feeling the witch is coming :( Gutted. X

I do wonder if I'm going this cranky and mental with a late period, what the hell am I gonna be like when pregnant?! I'm gonna need banning from the Internet...! X

Tell me about it honey Google is my best friend and enemy! x

Well sadly ladies it looks like the witch just flew in. Lots of blood on the pad and when I wiped just before going to bed. Damn :( x

Aw no sorry hun :-( she's really messed you around this month! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back