Driving myself insane!

Dollie

Reaction score
The TTC part if my brain is constantly battling the rational part of my brain....! Lol. I have what could be symptoms as theyre things that happened in my last pregnancies but they could be explained by other things:

Feeling hormonal and short tempered - but could be AF on way
Very vivid upsetting dreams - But could be down to a lot of things i have going on at the mo
Not losing as much hair (its long n thick so lose quite a bit) - but recently changed shampoos
No sore boobs or period pains like i get before AF - but had mc in april so maybe cycles going to be irregular.
Lots of CM - but read this can happen before af
Feeling super tired - but have a 6 month old

I got very strong sense of smell and desperate urges to pee before at around 5 weeks but im only due AF tom/tues if cycles are OK. Think i ovulatated 2 weeks ago tomorrow judging by CM, used a first response hpt friday and bfn and scared to use the second one in case i get another bfn :-(

Maybe leave it a couple of days and do a frer or clear blue xxxx

Yeah im trying to ignore the other test calling me from the bathroom cupboard lol, im thinking maybe ill wait till tuesday if af hasnt arrived. Surely i should get an accurate result then? Not sure if i can wait till wednesday lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back