Only one day late but driving myself insane today!

Hehe! Think we lasted five minutes! I think there is so many things that are more important, like loyalty and laughter xx you have the rest of your lives together to have sex!!

So true. So many people I've known go on about how rampant their sex lives are and how great it is etc, and then a few months down the line they've split up or something. We're so happy just being together and doing other things together like walking, days out, watching films, gardening etc that sex goes to the bottom of the hobby list! X

Yep, I used to worry about it, but it's us I can't change that. Xx

part of me wonders if the red blood cm I had yesterday on one occasion which I thought was the start of af could have just been because I poked around too many times! X
Haha I wish I'd never heard about cervical position or cm! One month I made myself sore, but unless you had sharp nails or were particularly violent I don't think you could bleed from it. You should be careful about infection though (sorry for the lecture!) however well you wash your hands it's still a possibility you could cause an imbalance of bacteria or something x

Yeah that's true sunny, I do have quite sharp nails at the moment, they're not long really but they do need a trim, lol! And you're right about checking too much, I always give my hands a good wash before and after but like you say the more you check the more chance of getting something from the outside inside! X

I'm the same with the whole sex thing, every month I get a bfn I am equally bummed I'm not pregnant and that I have to have more sex! These last two cycles we've used soft cops a lot as poor hubby just can't do the deed that often xx

Tee hee! I wonder if when we get pregnant we'll be super horny?! That'd be so bizarre! X

Yeah I have moments of hope!! I keep feeling like she's here as I feel damp every now and then but when I check there's nothing, not even normal cm! Weird...! X

Classic pregnancy sign hun, happens all through the first trimester!!!

Eek! Told you lucy! I've thanked you for this Karen ;-)

I'm serious Lucy! It's a constant feeling like AF has arrived, you're so so sure that you'll go to the loo and see blood because you can feel it coming out, but when you go and check ...... nothing's there!

Omg Lucy only just caught up on this thread... if it was ib then you wouldn't necessarily expect to get a bfp yet... try again Saturday if af hasn't shown perhaps?
I had a lot of cm before my bfp so fx!!!
Xx

You can actually have a small bleed if you're cervix gets irritated so your poking might have caused it;)

Can't wait for your update today! I hope af is not here!!

xx

Well, still no af! Another day of knicker watch and then I'll test again tomorrow if I'm not getting any blood or just some spotting. X

Can I start to get a bit excited for you Cornish?! Keeping everything crossed for you xx

I'll let you ladies get excited on my behalf while hubby and I try to remain calm ;) I'm still expecting the witch to just catch me out but I must say it is all rather odd. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back