What could this be???

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Pickle79, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Pickle79

Pickle79 Active Member

Hi all,

Well I am 9dpo today. I ov'd a little later this month, and if it is the case that your luteal phase stays the same then af is due on Friday (I ov'd a little later this month). Sorry if this is tmi but I just went to the loo and when I wiped there was a little bit of pink creamy cm. Usually for me af starts of kind of brown in colour and its a couple of days before it goes red. Is there any chance at all this could be implantation??? I'm a bit confused as my cycles are usually 24 days which would mean af would be here tomorrow, but if the lp is what determines cycle lenghth then I have over 4 days till she is due yet.

Help....please pretty please!!!!

x

2. Karate Kid

Karate Kid Well-Known Member

Heya! It could potentially be implantation, usually occurs 6-10 days after Ov. Good luck!! X

3. pinkclara

pinkclara Well-Known Member

fx for you hun

clara x

4. Tanya4beauty

Tanya4beauty Well-Known Member

Well I don't want to get you too excited but I had that a few days before my bfp :) good luck xx

5. Tanya4beauty

Tanya4beauty Well-Known Member

Oh and my luteal phase is always the same length of time no matter when ov is x

6. vixxie77

vixxie77 Well-Known Member

yeah you're right hun, lp stays the same every month. Could well be implantation! :) Good luck hun :dust: x x